the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fluff and Kid

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fluff and Kid - Page 4 Empty Re: Fluff and Kid

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Kira ripped her hand out of his grip and kept her back to him. Her other hand that she had torn up earlier was throbbing slightly. The cuts had reopened and blood now sept through the makeshift bandage he made for her.

"What do you suggest I do then?" her tone was bitter and her gaze was down.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Trever watched her, choosing his words carefully. "Stop beating yourself up. Work with me. We can get out of here. Maybe the key is to just relax and find a plan, not break ourselves down." He said it in a low tone, his deep voice steady.

"Now. Let's go wrap up your hand again, and just think for a while. There has to be a way out. We just have to find it first."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Kira wouldn't meet his eyes. She would break by the end of tomorrow, if not sooner, without her drugs. She just kept her hand put to him and let him do what he had to. She was still trembling from anger and anxiety. This would be a long stay.

"I hope you are right." she finally muttered.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Trever nodded and took her hand again, frowning as he looked it over. He left her for a second and searched through the cabinets, pulling out a small first aid kit. Yeah, it was tiny, but it was enough. He pulled out some gauze and came back to her, taking off the old bandages and wrapping the gauze tightly around her hand.

"You should really be more careful..." He murmured, finishing with the wrap.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Kira glared down at the ground. "And you shouldn't tell me what to do." she said softly. Part of her wondered if she should warn him about her going through withdrawal and her symptoms. It had happened once before, when she couldn't get her hands on drugs because of a fosterfamily, but that lasted all of two days at most because she left them. She wouldnt have that option here.

"I should probably warn you about something..." she started very softly, her voice softer than a whisper.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Trever tensed up a bit at the softness of her voice, wondering what was up. He finished wrapping up the hand again and tied it off, letting go of it.
"Yeah? What is it?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:51 pm

"I...I...." she didn't even know how she could tell this time him. Kira turned her back to wipe her eyes. How did you explain to someone that you needed your drugs? Not even for a medical reason too.
"I won't be able to get my drugs here...and I'll run out of smokes soon...." she started extrememly slowly and softly. Afraid of what she was saying. Her voice betrayed her as it shook and tears had started to spill over again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:56 am

Trever hesitantly wiped a falling tear away from her cheek. He knew exactly what she was going through. It was...hard. Difficult. It hurt. He knew that what he was about to do next would only get himself smacked again, but he did it anyway. Something that he wished people would have done to him when he had his drug problem. But no one cares about a street rat, right?

He pulled her into a quick, and firm hug, wrapping his broad arms around her warmly. "You'll be fine. Drugs aren't good for you, anyway."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Kira fought in his arms, trying to twist away from the hug. but she stopped, realizing that he wasnt doing it to restrain her. But in an attempt to comfort her. No one had done that in years. No one had dared. She blinked a few times then let him wrap his arms around her. She gave up and gave in.

"They are my escape." She muttered softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Trever nodded, keeping her close to him. It's amazing what one little gesture can do. Whether it's a hug, a smile, or just a wave, even if it's from a stranger it...helps. Somehow. It just does.
"Not a very good escape. Will only kill you. Or just weaken you so much that you lose all hope. You don't need drugs, Fluff." he said softly, trying to be as gentle as he could.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Kira shook her head. "They are the perfect escape for me. The numb your mind and chase away the pain. They make everything bareable." She didnt need to mention that maybe she wanted to die. She didnt have anything to live foor. Only the hallucinations that came and the nightmares at night, or whenever she found a moments rest.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Trever rubbed her back, shaking his head. "It might feel like that, but doing drugs won't help." After a while he let go of the hug, sliding his arms up to rest on her shoulders and pulling away so he could look her in the eye. "They aren't the answer."
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Kira shook her head. "You dont understand! It gets rid of him!" She shouted at him. She ripped her body away from his grip and turned her body away from him and avoided his gaze. "They are my answer." She whispered softly and walked until her back was against a wall. once it was, she slid to the ground. And she promptly started crying, hugging her knees to her chest. "I cant see him again....not again...." The once strong girl was now shaking on the ground.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Trever just raised an eyebrow, staying put in the spot where she left him. Well, then. Interesting. Dead boyfriend, maybe? Most likely, yeah. Or her dad. But it sounded more like a boyfriend. Trever didn't say a word and just stared at her, his unwavering gaze silent and soft.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Kira couldnt take his gaze. She couldnt take him looking at her like she was a freak. She wanted to crawl away in a hole and die. If only taking her life was simple. But it wasnt. It was so far from simple. So she was stuck here, with a guy she so far hated. A guy who made her hate herself even more than she already did.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Trever scooched over, sitting right next to her. "You know, it always helps to talk. I'm here to listen." He kept his dark eyes on her, as if digging into her green ones, hidden behind the sunglasses. Such a shame. Those were...amazing eyes.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Kira looked away from him and squeezed her eyes shut to stop the tears that wanted to flow. "Please stop looking at me like that...." She said softly, her hands shaking again.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4