the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

star guardians

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

star guardians - Page 6 Empty Re: star guardians

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:27 am

Jonathon - I held her hand there, "Good, now, you rest, okay?"

Isabel - I found some money and ducked into a store to get some new clothes. When I was changed and bought the clothes I headed out, searching the town for that man.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:30 am

Laveda:" I will rest jonathon don't worry about that " I said slaw I continue to smiled

Daniel: I look around for Isabel unable to find her and I thought shut her brother will kill me for losing track her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:52 am

Jonathon - "You better," I ordered calmly. As long as Laveda and my sister was safe everything would be okay. I could deal with something happening to Daniel, but I wouldn't say that.

Isabel - I let my new dress ruffle around my knees and my new heels clicked against the ground as I moved. Dante was protectively standing at my side, keeping up with me easily. "I'm going to make sure that we're okay, Dante," I told him. "And then we'll all go home, and I'll take you with me." I said as I ran my hand through his hair again.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Laveda:" I will jonathon" I said again as I curled more in the bed

Daniel: I went to the room where jonathon and laveda is at " jonathon I need to tell you something"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:21 am

Jonathon - "What is it?" I turned to Daniel.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:37 am

Daniel: I took a deep breathe before I said " jonathon Isabel isn't anywhere in this house"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:43 am

Jonathon - I felt my body tense and my teeth clench together, "You mean she just walked off?" I hissed through clenched teeth. My hands were balled into fists and my fingernails were digging into my skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:55 pm

daniel: at this moment i was so scared of jonathon but i still nod yes before i said " i don't where she went off too" then i back up a bit just in case jonathon might take his angry out on me

laveda: i look at jonathon " jonathon calm down a bit she can't be too far away so we can easily find her" i told him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Jonathon - "How could she just walk off!" I hissed, danger creeping into my voice. "I don't understand how she could have gone off in the first place!"

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Daniel:" isabel most like felt guility and mad jonathon" I said before I told him about me and isabel came across in the woods who want to help isabel get her powers but I stop her "that man something was off about him and I didn't trust even know he said he want help isabel get her power back because something bad happen to you guys"

Laveda: after hearing what daniel said I sat up and got out of bed " then we better find isabel before more trouble happens" I said once on my feet but I was unbalance and weak still so I almost fell down
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Jonathon - I quickly helped Laveda, making sure she didn't fall. "Get back in bed, Laveda," I said gently to her, my anger slowly subsiding. "Would he hurt her?" I asked Daniel.

Isabel - I pushed through back into the forest. "Hello?" I called out to see if the man was within hearing distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Daniel:" I'm not sure but I pretty sure he will use her" I told him

Laveda:" no jonathon we need to go find your sister and I'm not getting left behind" I said as I refused to get bed
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Jonathon - "You wouldn't be able to make it," I told her. "You and I will stay here until you feel better. Daniel, go find my sister, and this time don't lose her." I got a dangerous undertone at the end of my statement.

Isabel - "Hello there," the man appeared behind me, a smirk on his face. "Ready for that deal?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Daniel: I nod and before jonathon could change his mind I took off fast put the door to fond Isabel

Laveda: I sigh and I got into bed just as Daniel left
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Jonathon - "You shouldn't have gotten up," I chided.

Isabel - "Yes, I am," I said slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Laveda:" I have to get up out of bed soon so I just thought why not now " I told jonathon

Daniel: I ask around the town if anyone saw Isabel and once I got a trail I ran fast to get up to her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Jonathon - "You weren't ready," I said.

Isabel - "You're little friend is coming, are you sure?" he tested. "I'm sure," I told him.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Laveda:" I felt ready at that moment and want to help find isabela " I said as I look at him

Daniel: as I thought I was getting closer to where isabela was at I started calling her name more and over until I spotted her " Isabel thank god I found you let's get you back to jonathon" I said as I walk up to her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Isabel - "Daniel?" I said spinning around. When I looked back over my shoulder the man was gone, but I knew that he'd be back to make the deal.

Jonathon - "While I dislike Daniel, he can handle my sister just fine," I assured her.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Daniel:" Isabel why did you take off like that? You need to come back before your brother killed me"

Laveda:" I know he can but I know you wanted to go find her yourself and make sure she is alright which is very surprising that you even thought about letting Daniel go by himself to find your sister without you fighting him. So jonathon why did that?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:38 am

Jonathon - I gave her a light smile, "Because I need to make sure that you are okay first."

Isabel - "Daniel, if I can help more things from happening I will," I said stubbornly, stepping away from Daniel.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 am

Laveda; I just smiled back at him as I look at him

Daniel:" Isabel we are going back to the others bow" I said and before she say something or back away from me I went to her and pick her up to carried her back
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Isabel - I gave a quick scream in surprise, "PUT ME DOWN!"

Jonathon -"Laveda, you are one of the most important people in my life," i admitted

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Daniel:" hell no I won't put you down" I said as I headed back to town and back to jonathon and laveda

Laveda: I was a bit shocked and I look down in a shy way before I said " I wasn't expecting to heard that I thought you only had one importanted person which is your sister"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Jonathon - I gave a short laugh, "I have two, and that included you."

Isabel - "Stop it Daniel! I am old enough to make my own decisions! You're acting just like my brother! Put me down!" I ranted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next