the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

3 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 6 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Zachery: "Yeah, it is, I've just gotten used to it, but I like this place better though, it's a little quieter here, and it's more of a community." I glanced over at Stephanie, and smiled. Another reason I liked it here so much is because she was here. She smiled back as if she heard my thoughts.
(That kinda sucks...)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 6 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Annaleah: "Yeah," she said, "It's nice to just relax every once and a while, and this town is perfectly lovely." She looked at Cricket, who smiled back at her, squeezing her hand. His hands were rough, but his eyes softened everything about him. He was something special, that was for sure.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Stephanie: I nodded in agreement, and reached for Zach's hand under the table. He gladly took my hand in his, and gave mine a gentle squeeze. It was moments like these that I'd ponder how I ever got to be with such a guy. Zach agreed as well, "Yes, it is." I scooted over, and rested my head on his shoulder for a moment before sitting up again.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:10 pm

The waiter was back, this time with piping hot burgers and fries. The waiter was gone as quickly as she appeared. Annaleah smiled and said, "Bon appetit." (however you spell that XD)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:19 pm

(I think you spelled it right...I'm not sure though.)
Stephanie: I untwined my hand from Zach's, much to his dismay, and snacked on a couple fries. They were the best fries I ever had. I was kind of iffy about the burger though, only because of it's size. It was huge! I couldn't imagine how anyone could eat that much without skipping both breakfast and lunch.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:27 pm

CRICKET: He looked at the burger doubtingly, still holding Annaleah's hand, and picked at the burger with the other. "Damn, how many cows went into this thing?" (do u have an antagonist that would fit the story to spice things up?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:34 pm

(Hmmm. I'm not sure...I don't think so, but I could make one up if you'd like.)
Stephanie: I almost choked when he said that, and let out a laugh. Though it wasn't very loud, barely even considered a laugh, I was surprised I could laugh at all. I'd read somewhere that mute people can laugh, make sounds, and cry, but I'd never tried it. I smiled, at least I wasn't completely broken. Zach beside me was practically beaming, but he toned his smile down quite a bit.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Issabella- Kevin, Christian, and I dig into our burgers while Laila munches on some fries. I could see her go a little white at what Cricket said, but she kept quiet.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Cricket and Annaleah beamed at Stephenie when she laughed...or what sounded like a laugh. It was faint, but at least it was there. "Oh, that's what you sound like," Annaleah said, "Or, at least now I can imagine when I read your notes."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Stephanie: I stop laughing finally, and covered my mouth with my hand for a second. I looked over at both Cricket and Annaleah, and smiled at them. I was so ridiculously proud of myself, but somehow I kept from smiling like an idiot. I wrote something down, and showed Annaleah so she could tell Cricket what it said too, grinning as I did, I think they must've killed about twenty cows for mine.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Annaleah giggled, while Cricket looked at the note curiously. "A'right, what's it say?" He said, and Annaleah whispered in his ear. He laughed, and looked at her hamburger. "Aye, that looks about right."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Christian- I let out a laugh, even though later I know Laila will kill me.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Stephanie smiled a little more, and laughed, placing her notepad in front of her again. Her laugh was still quiet, but it had more humor and happiness behind it. Zach took her hand in his, and squeezed it. He was so happy for her, he could've cried, but big, strong, manly men can't do that, so he just smiled.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Annaleah: She squeezed Cricket's hand. "Is this the first time she's laughed?" She asked to them, taking note of their unusually festive expressions.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:08 pm

"Yeah...I wasn't even sure if she could or not." Zachery answered, glancing over at Stephanie for a moment while he squeezed her hand under the table.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:10 pm

"That's wonderful!" Annaleah said, grinning. Cricket followed witha quick, "Bravo! Enchore."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Laila- "Congratulations. Now you'll never be able to stop."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Stephanie smiled a little more and Zachery swore he saw a small blush on her face, but only he saw it. She laughed softly once again, glad that some other people thought of it as an accomplishment. She gave Laila a fake-worried face before laughing again once more. It was faint and soft though. "I guess you're right about that." Zachery agreed with Laila, even though he probably would never get tired of hearing it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Annaleah giggled, Cricket smiled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:45 pm

(Oh...wow. Sorry I'm slow, trying to do like four things at once here.)
Stephanie straightened her expression after a moment, and blused even more because of how much and how long she had laughed. Zachery quickly kissed her cheek, and she relaxed a little bit.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Issabella- "So everyone's from different places, so what brings everyone here?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Stephanie began to write while Zachery answered, "My parents thought it would be a good idea for me to go to school in a more calm, safer environment, as they put it."
Stephanie wrote, I'm here because my foster parents are. She didn't really like to talk about her real parents...they had been murdered when she was 12, and she had lived with her foster parents since then.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Cricket nodded. He hoped he could slip by without anyone exploring who his family was and so on.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Laila- "Hmmm, interesting. How bout you two?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:14 pm

(sorry, gtg :/ I have a ton of homework I should be working on)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next