the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

3 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... Empty *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Lollipop! *pop* :o Buddum, bum, bum...

Anyhoo, who has a couple or two in their books? Any sweethearts? Beaus? Extra-special-someones? Well, you've come to the right place! This here's a chat just for them! Ain't it sweet? Ain't it fine?

The rules:
1.) Keep it appropriate. (It doesn't have to be Seseme Street, it just can't be Family Guy. Swearing is O.K. if neccessary.
2.) Characters who are not in a couple ar allowed to spice things up, but mainly this is just for couples. But if things get boring and we need a set antagonist, go for it!
3.) Don't forget the other people there! Yes, they might be together, but it's okay for them to seperate and talk to people every once in a while. Unless they are attached at the hip in your book and you want to keep it that way out-of-context, there is no rule that they need to hold hands 24/7.

Setting: In a park in a small town.

Name:
Appearence:
Coupled with:
Other info:

Have fun! Behave, you kids!

Name: Annaleah
Appearence: Wavy red hair that bobs at her waist, green eyes, very pale skin dusted with freckles. 5'3" tall.
Couple with: Cricket
Other info: She's from an era similar to the real world's 1800's.

Name: Cricket
Appearence: very black hair that hangs in his eyes, olive skin, large golden/amber eyes, lean and strong with a runner's build and as graceful as a circus performer.
Coupled with: Annaleah
Other info: Also from something resembling the 1800's.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:55 pm

Bumpity?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 pm

Well this fails....
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:59 pm

*cybersings* I call my baby lolliopop. Tell ya why! Her love is sweeter than a cherry pie... I love you
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:39 pm

Anybody?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Name:Issabella
Appearence:wavy black hair, green eyes, tan skin
Coupled with:Christian
Other info:can communicate with the dead through writing

Name:Christian
Appearence:short brown hair, green eyes, muscular build, kinda tall
Coupled with:Issabella
Other info:can communicate with the dead through painting

(can I make more than one couple?)

natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Sure! Very Happy
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:59 pm

i have to go, but ill add another couple later Smile
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Okay Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:16 pm

Name: Bianca Outridge
Appearence: Long black hair, dark skin, dark eyes, small for her age, neon orange braces
Coupled with: Jake
Other info: Loves to figure skate

Name: Jake Reynolds
Appearence: Shaggy brown hair, wide brown eyes, shortish
Coupled with: Bianca
Other info: Loves to draw, although he wouldn't let anyone besides Bianca know it.

Last edited by Agent_Chip on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:28 pm

(cool! Want to start now?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:30 pm

(Sure, you can start. I'm not very good at starting.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:41 pm

(cant think of much haha. Sorry this isn't in good format, im texting this and my cell doesnt have an indent button) Two figures walk along a sidewalk, arms linked. One is wearing a long sundress with boots underneath, the other a white botton-down shirt. CRICKET: "I don' know, what do you wanna do?" He asked the other, smirking slyly. ANNALEAH: "I don't know...but if we don't decide soon--" something a ways away caught her eye. "Oh, look there. Newcomers."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:54 pm

(That's okay ^.^)
Bianca: The two of us walked hand in hand, a sweet moment that I loved. Jake's hand was rough from years of painting, mine were soft and cold- I always had cold hands, I inheirated it from my mother. We walked down the sidewalk, talking lightly when we spotted another couple just up ahead. I offered them a smile as we got close.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Name:Laila
Appearence:curly brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, strong and curvy
Coupled with:Kevin
Other info:can control all four elements

Name:Kevin
Appearence:shaggy brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes, pale skin, kinda short
Coupled with:Laila
Other info:loves music, always has his ipod with him. writes songs and plays guitar
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Laila- I walk with Kevin, hand in hand, sharing his ipod.

Issabella- Christian and I walk hand in hand next to Laila and Kevin. Sometimes we just like to walk around the park together and talk, but today everyone is listening to music and kinda quietly singing along.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:39 pm

(okay, I'm at a loss. Anybody have an idea about how to really get this thing going?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Jacky K. wrote:(okay, I'm at a loss. Anybody have an idea about how to really get this thing going?)
No idea. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Name: Stephanie Blakeman
Appearence: She has shoulder-length blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She’s attractive and curvy, but she’s modest. Her height is 5’ 6”
Coupled with: Zachery
Other info: She doesn’t have many friends. She carries a notepad with her most of the time. She believes that not many people truly understand her. (BTW she's mute.)

Name: Zachery Brown
Appearence: He has dark brown hair, and green eyes. He has a strong jaw, and is well-built. He stands at about 6’ 2”.
Coupled with: Stephanie
Other info: He doesn’t judge people quickly. He can be protective with the people he cares about. He has two brothers Ronnie, and Hunter.

~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Well this fails. Let's see...what's a situation that would bring them all together? Hmm...we could introduce an antagonist but first we would probably need to actually make the couples interact... Agh I need to think these things through before I make these topics.

List of ideas:
#1) Something dramatic happens (someone gets hurt, a crime is commited, and they all rush t see what happened)
#2) Something silly happens (someone literally runs into another, or something along those lines, which leads to talking. Kinda awkward, but it works)
#3) Someone starts a casual convo. (Not that exciting, but it could lead to good things...)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Jacky K. wrote:Well this fails. Let's see...what's a situation that would bring them all together? Hmm...we could introduce an antagonist but first we would probably need to actually make the couples interact... Agh I need to think these things through before I make these topics.

List of ideas:
#1) Something dramatic happens (someone gets hurt, a crime is commited, and they all rush t see what happened)
#2) Something silly happens (someone literally runs into another, or something along those lines, which leads to talking. Kinda awkward, but it works)
#3) Someone starts a casual convo. (Not that exciting, but it could lead to good things...)
Well, for #1, Jake gets violent when he gets mad so if he got mad at Bianca he could hurt her and everyone could come help her. That's all I've got right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 pm

my characters could take care of #2
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Go ahead!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Kevin- So all of us our singing and having a good time, when Laila has this bright idea of jumping up on the water fountain.

Laila- After some careful bribing, I convince the rest to join me. I didnt count on a dog rushing through and knocking us all in the water.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Jake: We continued walking until we got to a water fountain. It was beautiful with it's glittering streams of water. Bianca stopped to admire it, and I waited for her. We were still standing there when two other people jumped into the fountain.
Bianca smiled at me in that myschiveous way, showing off her neon orange braces. And then, Bianca being Bianca, turned at ran to the edge of the fountain, laughing at the pair that were splashing in the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next