the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

3 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 14 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Cricket: he smiled slightly, glad to have that out. "What government we 'ave on a fishing city in the middle of th' sea. But, yes." his expression turned stony. "It's enough to 'ave a prison, though, and..." he cut himself off. He wasn't oneto dwell on the bad side of things.

Annaleah's thoughts were still spinning after hearing the tale through Cricket's words, but she huddled closer to his side.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 14 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Zachery knew this was probably uncomfortable, so he changed the subject slightly. His face turned serious, "Do you want any help? If help's needed or wanted, that is." Stephanie knew she wouldn't be able to change his mind.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Cricket: "Help?" he thought aloud. "I don' see what help you could do, t' be honest. I've tried running, that didn't work. Starting over just hasn't seemed t' work. An' the last thing I want is more police involved." But, Zach's face was very determined.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Zachery sighed, "Well, then I think there's only way. I think you can guess." Stephanie hugged his arm, and looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping somehow she'd be able to change his mind. He was unmovable as a very heavy rock at the bottom of a still river.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Cricket's eyes flared slightly. "Whadda you think you're going t' do?" he askec cautiously. Annaleah bit her lip nervously, the same question on her mind.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Zachery answered honestly, quietly, "I'm not sure yet." Stephanie tugged on his arm lightly, making him look down at her. She glared up at him, and mouthed, Don't you dare... Her expression changed to worried, I don't want to worry about what might happen to you...
(I'm getting off @ 8:30.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Cricket: he cocked an eyebrow. "Not sure, eh? You'd better decide quick." Annaleah looked at him curiously, then at Stephenie, with a look that said, 'I hope nothing bad is about to happen.'
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Zachery sighed, "Well, you tell me where they are, and I'll figure out something." Stephanie glared at him once again, Then you'll just go down there, and get yourself killed probably!
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:58 pm

(sorry, computer troubles)

Cricket an Annaleah stated in unison, "Oh, no." They looked at each other, and Cricket continued. "You 'ave no idea what you're getting yourself into. They don' take kindly t' newcomers, so unless you're either suicidal or stupid you'll stay right where you are."

Annaleah: she silently agreed, and added slowly, "He's telling the truth." Her expression was sullen. "I've seen them. There are at least twenty, maybe more with the way they keep hidden, all skilled in some way or another."

Cricket: He made a stubborn face. "And if you dare try and make a direct attack, or whatever is rolling around in your head..." his brow furrowed as his voice trailed off. Oh, bother. He could tell by his expression, Zach was as stubborn as an ox.

(Wow, that makes them sound like ninjas XD)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:07 am

(XD. I like ninjas!!)
Zach countered, "No, I wouldn't make a direct attack. Jeez, I'm not that stupid. I'm just...thinking of a plan right now." It better be a good one. Stephanie mouthed, scowling as she did.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Cricket: he smirked and nodded in agreement with Stephenie. "Alright, Big Shot. First all, if you're planning then its best t' do it in a less public place. Second all, we'd better do it quick. I'm on a bit of a time limit 'ere, don' ya know."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Zachery thought, and then asked, "Is there anywhere they meet up? Like where they discuss and such...?" He thought once again, and shook his head at the idea. "Nevermind. That would just be a suicide mission...less public place? Well...maybe the old warehouse district. No one even lives over there. We could send them a little invitation, 'round up some of Hunter's friends and whoever wants to help, and launch an attack." He realized Cricket didn't really like his brother. "I know Hunter's a jerk and all, but he'd shut up and help if I told him to." Stephanie pursed her lips, disliking that he was so determined to put his life on the line possibly, but she couldn't help but agree with some of his logic.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Cricket: he shook his head. "I agree with all but the last part. Before Hunter, I mean. No direct attacks. They'll eat you alive. You've got t' be more subtle than that."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Zachery thought and then asked, "You mean something like an organized ambush? Or something really stealthy?" He almost added 'an undercover mission.' but one, that wouldn't work, and two, it sounded like it came from straight out of a James Bond movie. And worse...one that doesn't have Sean Connery as Bond.
(He's my fav. Bond if you can't tell. Smile.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:02 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on here in forever!)

Cricket: "Stealthy, aye. More like a sucker punch. It takes a lot t' surprise a Ghost, but otherwise we won't stand a chance."

Annaleah: Was he truly accepting this? Yes, he was held captive by them in all but the word, but they were on his side...a team. He'd refered to them as a team. Maybe there was less meaning behind that term than she had imagined.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Zachery half-asked, "All right. So, what I've figured out is that we'd have to gather enough people-skilled people, not just someone off of the street-, and then plan a detailed attack that is both stealthy and powerful at the same time. Right?" Stephanie glanced up at him, still worried, because she felt despite how good the plan might be, there was still a fatal flaw somewhere.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14