the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

3 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 7 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:17 pm

(oh, okay. ttyl then.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 7 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:42 pm

(back!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:45 pm

(cool!)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:46 pm

(Where'd we leave off? ...and your avatar is creepin me out Razz Haha)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:53 pm

(haha, lol. i had to put up 'cuz i love the Halloween series. I think Issabella was asking everyone why they were here, my characters already answered.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:03 pm

(Okay. Haha this is gonna be tough, normally my characters wouldn't have left...well, I guess that depends on where the are in the story but you get the idea. Let's assume this is in the middle of the book...)

Cricket: "Us? We're jus' stoppin' by. Got t' get away from home every now an' again."

Annaleah nodded, going along with that statement. She could tell that he didn't feel like explaining the whole ordeal, either.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:06 pm

(I'm off for the night, gotta get up really early tomorrow.)
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:09 pm

(Oh, okay.)
Both Stephanie and Zachery half-smiled, but she felt like they were being told a half-truth. She knew better than to press into the matter though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Cricket saw their smiles and flashed one back that said, yes, I know you know, but let's not go there. Annaleah saw the look he gave them and gave HIM a look that said, stop that.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Stephanie glanced over at Zachery, who caught on and quickly changed the subject for her, and everyone at the table, "So, what do you guys like to do?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Annaleah thought for a moment. They had been too busy until lately to have much free time together. "Well, a lot of things. Me, I'm an artist and a writer. Cricket not so much...well, he writes riddles on occasion, so I guess that counts. And we both like traveling so far. We've both just set out to wherever we find ourselves recently." She smiled up at Cricket.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 pm

"An artist and writer? I draw mostly, and I know Stephanie likes to write." Zachery answered for the both of us. "And some other stuff too, but that probably would be too much."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Annaleah: "A writer? Well, that's understandable," she giggled a little. "I mostly make ink drawings, but my papa bought me some watercolors that I've dipped into." Cricket: he winced slightly at the mention of 'Papa'. He still found him a bit intimidating.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Both Stephanie and Zachery noticed Cricket wince, but niether of them made it known. "What do you draw?" Zachery questioned.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Annaleah smiled and squeezed Cricket's hand, leaning against him. She noticed him wince, too, but decided to let it go. She couldn't control how he felt about her papa, and he had good reason to feel the way he did. "That's a broad question," she said, "well, all sorts of things, really. Anything I like or feel about whenever I sit down with a pen in my hand. People, buildings, places, little pretty things, anything really."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Zachery smiled and nodded, "Same with me too." He didn't mention that he actually drew a couple sketches of Stephanie that he hadn't shown her yet. He thought she would think he was a little too clingy and leave him, and he definately didn't want that. As Stephanie squeezed his hand under the table, he realized that she wouldn't do that. Then he felt guilty because he doubted her love, but he kept a straight face on the outside.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Cricket: He returned Annaleah's smile. She looked too innocent for him to look at her and not smile...he could barely imagine her being in the same family as the Warden. The only resemblence was their red hair. Her papa didn't have Annaleah's wide green eyes, and he was secretly grateful for that. He would never think of them as a family. The Warden was the Warden, Annaleah was Annaleah. ANNALEAH: she nodded at Jake's statement, and then blinked up at Cricket. "What?" She asked. CRICKET: He smiled slyly. "Have I ever told you that I love your eyes?" Annaleah blinked again, wondering where that statement came from, but smiled on.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Issabella- I hold Christian's hand and snuggle up a little closer. Love is just so cute.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Annaleah looked at Issabella and Christian. "What about you? What do you like to do?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Issabella- "I like to write, read, and watch movies."

Christian- "And I like to paint, play the drums, and play football."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:55 pm

(Hm...hey, Jacky? You still want an antagonist? 'Cause I could have Zachery's womanizing, jerkface brother Hunter show up. Smile.)

~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:04 pm

(ooh good as gold!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:17 pm

(All right, I'll get his character bio thing up in a second.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Name: Hunter Brown
Appearance: He has blonde hair, and green eyes. He’s well-built like his brother Zach, but his shoulders and chest are both more broad. He’s 6’ 5”.
Coupled with: Any girl that he can find.
Other info: He’s a high school football player, very popular. He’s the womanizer of the school. Usually nice to his family, and their friends, but he can have a temper. He’s a little slow at times. He can be a little uppity at times. He is naturally a jerk. He always did well in school, surprisingly, and made sure he took care of his brothers when their parents went away on business.

~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:32 pm

(sorry bout leaving you, I'm back now XD where were we? cool charrie by the way, perfect for this thread)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum