the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

3 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 8 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:36 pm

(Heh heh, thanks. I think Issabella and Christian just answered what they like to do)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 8 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:41 pm

(oh yeah...she's left us though Razz Ah well.)

Annaleah: "That makes three of us writers then." She smiled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Stephanie smiled as well, but winced slightly when she heard the front door of the restaurant open rather loudly. Zachery turned towards the noise, and found himself looking up at his older brother, Hunter. This time, Hunter had a pretty brunette with bright blue eyes clinging on his arm. He wore his red football jacket like he always did when he either went around town, or had a girl with him.
He grinned, and slapped Zachery on the shoulder as he exclaimed, "Hey bro!"
Zachery replied with a smile that just read, What are you doing here? "Hey Hunter. What're you doing here?"
Hunter shrugged, "I wanted to take my pretty girl Melanie somewhere nice."
"Aww, babe." The girl cooed in a rather high-pitched voice, getting lovey-dovey eyes. Stephanie smiled nervously, if only 'Melanie' knew that Hunter just wanted her for her body, and then he'd ditch her like he did with all the other girls. Hunter glanced over at Annaleah, and Cricket.
"What're you doing hanging out with kids?" He asked, sounding slightly disgusted. Zachery's eyebrows furrowed, he hated it when his brother did stuff like this. He gave Hunter a glare that read, Just shut up. Now. Hunter grinned more, but stayed silent. Zachery knew Hunter wasn't even done yet.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Annaleah watched as Cricket's expression firmed. Oh, bother.

Cricket: He looked at the new guy, and raised an eyebrow. Not another one of those. "You know this guy?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Zachery rolled his eyes, and flashed Cricket a look that read, Unfortunately, yes.
"He's my older brother." He mumbled slightly, embarrassed of that fact now.
Hunter leaned forward so he could see Stephanie, and he waved at her with a smile. She waved limply back, a small, shy smile on her lips. Right now, she was very glad that Hunter didn't mess with her because she was dating Zachery. When Hunter looked away for a second to his new catch Melanie, Stephanie flashed both Annaleah and Cricket a apologetic look, and mouthed, Sorry. He's kind of-wait no-he is a jerk.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Cricket: He chuckled at Stephenie, and gave her a look that said, "nothing I haven't seen before."

Annaleah nodded, and looked distrustngly at the newcomer. "Well, you wouldn't want to keep your date waiting, would you? Go find your own table. You don't want to waste your time with a bunch of kids."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Hunter frowned slightly, he wanted to ruin the fun time his brother was having.
"You're definately right about that." With that he turned, and stood up. His 'date' Melanie followed obediantly next to him. Instead of finding a new table, he began to leave.
"But, baby. I thought we were going to get something to eat." Melanie whined, her voice as high-pitched, and irritating like someone scrapping their nails against an old chalk board. He replaced the scowl on his face with a suggestive grin. She got the message, and clung to his arm as she gave him the same look. Stephanie shook her head, that girl was going to be so surprised tomorrow. They both walked out with Melanie all over him. Hunter smirked to himself, at least he won something tonight. Zachery motioned towards Hunter like, See what I have to put up with when I go home? Stephanie laughed softly, but stopped herself quickly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Cricket waited until they were gone, then said, "I am so sorry." He smirked. "I've seen a few of those in my day..."

Annaleah smirked. "Kids, indeed," she said, then stuck her tongue out at the door the 'couple' had walked out of. Cricket looked at her and laughed.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Zachery chuckled, "Yeah, he's a little messed up in the head." Which was more like a half-truth actually. In reality, Hunter was pretty smart, if only he didn't have to act like a jerkface all the time. Stephanie questioned, raising an eyebrow and cracking a smile, Only a little? Now I'm beginning to think you're the one messed up in the head. She didn't mean it though, so she kissed him on the cheek to show that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:49 pm

(hmm, any way to bring him back in? That was fun XD)

Annaleah: She chuckled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Laila- "He cant be that bad."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Cricket: "I've met a few guys that are worse. Trust me, 'e can be 'that bad'."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Laila- "I guess I've know guys that were that bad too, but I dont, I guess I believe everyone can have some good in them."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Cricket: "Oh, sure. Everyone 'as plenty of good in 'em, even if they don' know. They jus' don' like to show it."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:42 pm

(anyone here? *crickets chirp*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:36 pm

(I'm here! Very Happy Sorry I haven't been on...my mom hates it when I'm on the computer a lot...hm...how can I bring Hunter back in? Thinking...)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:40 pm

(haha its okay and nice to see you Very Happy hmm *also thinks* )
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:52 pm

(Hmm...have any ideas?, 'cause I have none right now...)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Hmm, he could...maybe we should just continue until we think of something
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:00 pm

(All right.)
Stephanie couldn't help but agree with Cricket's statement. She'd experienced Hunter's good side, surprisingly there was one. Zachery sighed softly, trying to calm down a little bit. He just couldn't understand why his brother had to act like that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Annaleah: she nodded. "Let's not let the likes of him spoil the fun, then."

Cricket: "Aye, you gotta take a fun time when you can. But 'course, all o' you know that, or else you wouldn't be soaking wet right now," he grinned.

(maybe he could change his mind and come back? It seems slightly out-of-character but I can let it pass Wink)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Stephanie couldn't help but grin along with him. Once Hunter got half-way down the street, he stopped suddenly, and glanced back. Melanie looked up at him worriedly, but he didn't say anything to her. "
I'm not gonna let them tell me what to do." He mumbled to no one in particular.
He finally glanced at Melanie, "You should be getting home."
She was obviously surprised, and hiestant, but she kissed him quickly before leaving. He sighed, and thought, Well, I didn't even win that tonight. He turned, and put a grin on his face as he walked back to the burger joint, and strolled in with a confident stride.
He sat down next to Zachery, and grinned even more, "You can't get rid of me that easily." Zachery groaned inwardly, but flashed a smile towards his brother. Stephanie held back a groan of her own.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Cricket: he rolled his eyes, though he wasn't sure if anyone could see with his hair in his face as it always was. "Jus' as soon as th' fun starts, look what the wind blew in! I thought you left."

Annaleah: she cast Hunter a warning look.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Hunter ignored Annaleah's look, and rolled his green eyes at Cricket, "You obviously thought wrong."
Zachery shot Hunter a warning look as well, but that was ignored. Hunter turned his attention to his little brother.
"So, whatcha doin' after this?" He asked, ruffling Zachery's brown hair a little.
Zachery swiftly took Hunter's hand off of his head, and shot his older brother another warning glare.
"Aww, c'mon, don't be like that." Hunter whined, nudging Zachery a little, but nothing altered the look on Zachery's face. Stephanie eye's widened slightly at the thought of Hunter ending up mocking Cricket because of how he talked. He would too, she just couldn't figure out when.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Cricket: "Pardon me asking, but what're you doin' back anyways?"

Annaleah: Oh, bother. Cricket had taken a side already, and when he was against someone he made it clear. She tensed up a little, waiting for something to happen. She wondered what it would be. There was no way to stop it.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next