the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

3 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 12 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Cricket smiled. "Tha's real nice." He looked at Zach and Stephenie. "Well, no time t' waste then. It's so cold out 'ere I can see my breath."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

*sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli... - Page 12 Empty Re: *sings* I call her Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli...

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Zachery stood up, and held out a hand for Stephanie, which she took. He glanced down at his little brother who got up rather hiestantly. He wrapped an arm around Ronnie's narrow shoulders, leading them towards the motel/hotel that was right across the street. He crossed the street, and once he got to the door, he knocked. A pudgy woman answered the door, and smiled when she saw Zachery, "What're you doing here?" She asked surprised, "My friends need a place to stay for the night." He answered with a smile, stepping aside so she could see Annaleah and Cricket. (I have to go.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm

(okay, well this seems like good place to stop Smile)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Annaleah smiled, and Cricket waved shyly.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:47 pm

The lady smiled more, the laugh lines around her warm, brown eyes, and mouth deepened.
"Well, I think we have an extra room." She said, turning, and leading them upstairs, and down the long hallway.
She paused at one of the doors, and glanced over at Zachery.
She beamed as she opened the door, and said, "I hope you enjoy your stay, and don't worry about paying, it's no charge." Zachery was about to object, because she was only doing this because she was a good friend of the family. She never had any children, so she basically adopted Zachery, Ronnie, and Hunter as her own kids when their parents weren't around. But he didn't say anything, because he knew she'd be relentless and stubborn about it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Cricket: he grinned and nodded at the lady. "Thank you kindly, misses, but I'll drop you a penny or two on the way out nonetheless. Don' want t' take advantage of th' hospitality."

Annaleah: she smiled, recognising his expression as one he reserved for when he tried to be polite.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:59 pm

The lady, Mrs. Eisenherz, frowned for a second, but replaced it quickly with a smile of her own. "I can always tell when a kid's been taught right by their folks." She meant nothing by it, she was trying to be friendly like always. It was just her nature.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Cricket: he smiled proudly, and looked at Annaleah in a way that said, see? He'd been working on his manners, which, where he was brought up, didn't mean much.

Annaleah: She nodded at Cricket. "It was nice meeting you, Stephenie. Zachary. Will we see you again sometime?" She quickly looked back to Mrs. Eisenherz. She seemed like a nice lady, smile lines and all. "Thank you for the room, Misses--" she then realised she didn't know her name.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:15 pm

"Eisenherz." She answered with the same warm smile on her face. Zachery nodded, "I certainly hope so." He answered with a smile as he wrapped an arm around Stephanie's shoulders, and squeezed his younger brother's, almost forgetting that Ronnie was there. He just seemed to blend into the scenery.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:20 pm

(so where do you want to go from here? Should we skip to another day? Or we could also have our own little scenes, for you Hunter and Zach's fight and for me Annaleah and Cricket talking)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:21 pm

(Hm...I vote for the latter...do you want to start off then?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:25 pm

(Okay, you go ahead and start on your scene if you want, this may take a little while)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:40 pm

(I agree with you there.)
Zachery led Stephanie and Ronnie outside the building after saying goodbye to Mrs. Eisenherz, Annaleah, and Cricket. Stephanie sighed, and pulled her jacket tighter around her to sheild against the frigid night air. Zachery relunctantly headed home with Ronnie after dropping Stephanie off at her place, and had a few words with her foster parents. Once Zachery got home, he didn't bother knocking on the door before entering. There he was conforted by the person he feared running into again. Hunter. Hunter stood, arms crossed over his chest, with a scowl planted on his face. He just shook his head, and said nothing as he went into the kitchen. Zachery sighed, and Ronnie ran upstairs to the personal sanctuary that was his room. Zachery walked into the kitchen, and eyed his older brother warily.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:45 pm

(Oo....hold on, I'm having writers block Razz I'll pound something out)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 pm

In the room. Zach and co. have left.

Annaleah: she stood in front of the small mirror, combing through her hair. "Nice people," she said.

Cricket nodded, but his thoughts were elsewhere. "You know 'ow much your papa would kill me if 'e found out we we're sleeping in the same room?"

Annaleah leaned out the bathroom door and chuckled. He was reclined in the bed with his hands behind his head, his hair over his eyes. "He already wants to kill you," she said, frowning at the truth of that statement.

Cricket: " 'e'd overkill me," he said. "Wouldn't even give me a trial. Any tree would do, 'e'd hang me right there."

Annaleah sighed and walked to the bed. "Don't talk like that," she said, and plopped down on the edge. But she couldn't think of much else to say on the subject. "Are you going to tell them?"

Cricket: "Who?"

Annaleah: "Stephanie and Zachary. We do make an odd couple, you know...they're going to find out sooner or later who you are."

Cricket: "We just got 'ere, Leah...can't we jus' lay low for a while? If they find out, fine. If they don't, even better."

Annaleah: "Yes, but--" Cricket blew the hair out of his face and just looked at her. "Alright. Lay low." She smiled, and he smiled back.

A few minutes later, they were both asleep.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Hunter just stared at his brother with a underlying tone of hatred, and disappointed. Zachery mentally scoffed, if anyone was going to be disappointed, it should've been him.
Zachery asked, "Do you ever call Ronnie those things to his face?"
Hunter gritted his teeth, but relaxed, "Of course, I wouldn't." "But it's all right to say those words behind his back?"
Hunter huffed, annoyed by the rightness in his brother's words. "I just...don't like it that those kids beat him up, and he just stands there and takes it. Lets them beat him up."
It was Zachery's turn to sigh. "I know, and I'm going to report it up to the school."
Hunter scoffed, "Like they'll do anything 'bout it."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:21 pm

(sorry, I had to eat dinner. That's all I've got at the moment, is there more to your scene? Smile)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:24 pm

(Yeah, there is. Sorry, I'm trying to do like six things at once without killing myself...0.0.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:24 pm

(Haha it's okay. Don't kill yourself!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:27 pm

(Oh, crap. Didn't mean it like that, I meant, "Without killing myself in the process." lol...)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:27 pm

(Haha I know, it was a joke ;P)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:33 pm

(Ohhhhh...man, I'm just so slow today...)
Zachery pondered his brother's statement, and ended up agreeing with him relunctantly.
"So, what do you think we should do?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at his older brother.
"I say we go find those kids, and knock some sense into 'em."
"You know we can't do that."
"But I still want to...no one hurts either of you two without answering to me."
"Well, you're not going out tonight...it's too cold, and windy."
Hunter sighed, "Fine." With that, he walked upstairs to his room. Zachery turned around, and paused to look out the window into the blueish-black nothingness outside. The words that came into his mind were: cold, bleak, empty, despair, lonliness(sp?). After a moment, he headed up to his room as well.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:21 pm

want to skip to tomorrow? Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:53 am

Sure.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 am

(Um...has this chat died? I hate how I'm wording it like that, but we haven't been doing anything on it in 3 days now.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next