the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clique

2 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Clique - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clique

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:49 pm

natashangel wrote:(just realized i got my character names mixed up Smile

Zoe- "Okay. Tara, what are you up to?"

Tara: "Hm? Oh," I'm awakened from my daydreaming about...I glance over at Blake. He doesn't even know I exist, does he? I sigh. "Nothing much tonight. Just the usual, how about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:08 pm

(bump?)

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Zoe- "Nothing, just being bored." I look over at the Populars, their arrogance annoys me beyond belief.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Zoe- "Anyone else notice how annoying the Populars are?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:19 pm

natashangel wrote:Zoe- "Anyone else notice how annoying the Populars are?"

Tara:"Everyday," I say glancing over at the Popular table. I see Emery acting like she rules the world, with Ashley smirking beside her. Everyone else at the table is a wannabe, someone unessential to their clique. Wannabes mostly do Emery's dirty work; they start rumors, insult losers, and ruin people's lives for her. Usually for the soul purpose of entertaining Emery. No one in my group knows about my being friends with Emery and Alex - the third in command of the Populars - when we were younger.

(g2g be back later)

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Zoe- "I was thinking, its been awhile since anyone challenged them. Anyone into starting some drama?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Dementia sat down next to the other Eccentrics. She said not a word, only pushed the salad on her plate around with a fork. Dementia's entire family were vegetarians, and the school didn't accomadate well for that. Pretty much the only vegetarian friendly dish they served was limp, iceberg lettuce salad.

Bailey walked by the Populars table, trying to make a good impression. She would love nothing more than to be accepted into that group. Her chances that day were ruined, though, when she stumbled. Maybe someone stuck a foot out into her path, maybe she stumbled over her own feet, but Bailey ended up sprawled out on the cafeteria floor, glasses askew, Populars and Jocks alike laughing at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Zoe- Zoe looked over as she heard a big crash. The new girl, obviously. Probably one of the Populars or Jocks tripped her. She was so sick of how they treated people. "Be right back," she said to the other memebers of the group. She walk over to the girl and hold out her hand. "Are you all right," she asked.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:52 pm

"Y-yes," Bailey stammered, scrambling to her feet. She took off her glasses and was about to clean them of on her shirt when she realized: the entire front of her new yellow shirt, which she had bought specifically to impress the Populars, was covered in red spaghetti sauce. She grabbed a paper napkin and desperately tried to wipe it off, only smearing it more.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Laila- She was a total mess. I sigh then take off my new black and purple hoodie. I offer it to girl covered in spaghetti sauce. "I dont think any amount of wiping is going to get that stain out."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Bailey let out a little moan. The stain probably wouldn't ever come out. The Populars still sat, laughing their heads off. It seemed as if each derisive laugh chipped a bit of her heart away, taking away her chances of ever being accepted in the Popular group.

She gratefully accepted the hoodie. "Thanks," she said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Name: Kayla Binds
Clique: Eccentrics
Appearance: Brown skin, stringy dark blue hair, gray eyes.
Bio: Has rebellious-princess syndrome. She's rich, she's pretty, and she hates it. She feels like she needs a way to express herself. She started painting, in attempt to do that, but she still hates it. She decided to go mute a long time ago, but decided against it. But, sometimes, she still is.

Name: Wynter Yvonnes
Clique:Populars
Appearance: Light Olive skin, jet-black hair, bright blue eyes.
Bio: She doesn't really like herself, so she attempts to hang out with the populars for self-esteem. Epic fail.

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Zoe- "No problem," I say. "You could come sit with us if you want, but i must warn you, if youre planning on getting in with the Populars, sitting with us would be social suicide."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Wynter: I followed Emery, smiling at the attention she got. If only I was able to get that much.

Ohimgawd she flipped her hair! I should too. I tried to do it exactly how she did it. Epic fail.

Sighing, I just strutted like a model, praying that I'd even get a speck of attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Kayla: Another Fucking day of with these animals. Fucks a big one. I sat down at my usual table with the other eccentrics. Not that that's what I'd call myself. I'm more... of a flower unable to bloom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Name: Hayden Dipp
Clique: Populars
Appearance: super light, layered, long blonde hair. light blue eyes. tall.
Bio: Hayden is known to be calm, cool, and collected. She has a 4.0, and would be considered a nerd if not for being gorgeous. She tries to be friends with everyone, although she is more aloof when it comes to weirdos. She deos have a reputation to keep up, after all.

Hayden: I politely covered my laughter with my hand, I hated making the Eccentrics feel bad about themselves. I sent the girl on the ground a sympathetic smile, hoping she wouldn't bang herself up too much about it. She obviously was use to this kind of treatment.

Clayton: My eyes widened when I saw the girl trip over my foot; that's what I got for having big feet. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" I genuinely meant my apology, too, mama's boy that I was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:Wynter: I followed Emery, smiling at the attention she got. If only I was able to get that much.

Ohimgawd she flipped her hair! I should too. I tried to do it exactly how she did it. Epic fail.

Sighing, I just strutted like a model, praying that I'd even get a speck of attention.

Emery: I rolled my eyes as I saw Wynter attempting to walk in a certain way. She just looked wobbly and imbalanced. What she really needed was to try harder at not looking like a complete wannabe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 pm

natashangel wrote:Zoe- "I was thinking, its been awhile since anyone challenged them. Anyone into starting some drama?"

Tara: I lowered my eyes, and picked at my food. "I don't know about that...we could get suspended." I lied convincingly, part of being an actress. Even when I made up random facts my friends believed me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:58 pm

!nspired wrote:
Rue~District 11 wrote:Wynter: I followed Emery, smiling at the attention she got. If only I was able to get that much.

Emery: I rolled my eyes as I saw Wynter attempting to walk in a certain way. She just looked wobbly and imbalanced. What she really needed was to try harder at not looking like a complete wannabe.

Wynter: She rolled her eyes! At what? I didn't know. I rolled my eyes as well. I wanted to be just like Emery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:08 pm

(haha, I love Wynter! She seems so...real, which is kinda sad)

Emery: I sat down at the lunch table and saw a girl with a yellow shirt sprawled on the ground. I vaguely recognized her, from social studies, maybe? Then I saw all the guys laughing, and locked eyes with Blake, batting my eyelashes which were heavy with mascara "Blake what did you do now?" My tone was flirty, I played with all the guys.

Blake: "Wasn't me," I held up my palms, then slapped Clayton on the back "It was all mama's boy here, I think he's finally loosening up!"

Clayton: I frowned, that poor kid, she'd gotten food all over her shirt. I felt guilty, but knew I couldn't show weakness in front of my friends. I smiled half-heartedly "Yeah, it was all me..." Glancing over to the table with all the weird kids that the girl had sat down at.

Tara: I looked up, seeing Kayla sit down at our table. I smiled at her, as I did with most people, "Hey Kayla, what's up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:14 pm

!nspired wrote:(haha, I love Wynter! She seems so...real, which is kinda sad)

Emery: I sat down at the lunch table and saw a girl with a yellow shirt sprawled on the ground. I vaguely recognized her, from social studies, maybe? Then I saw all the guys laughing, and locked eyes with Blake, batting my eyelashes which were heavy with mascara "Blake what did you do now?" My tone was flirty, I played with all the guys.

Blake: "Wasn't me," I held up my palms, then slapped Clayton on the back "It was all mama's boy here, I think he's finally loosening up!"

Clayton: I frowned, that poor kid, she'd gotten food all over her shirt. I felt guilty, but knew I couldn't show weakness in front of my friends. I smiled half-heartedly "Yeah, it was all me..." Glancing over to the table with all the weird kids that the girl had sat down at.

Tara: I looked up, seeing Kayla sit down at our table. I smiled at her, as I did with most people, "Hey Kayla, what's up?"

(Very sad... she's based off a girl at my school)
Kayla: My face flaming, I hid behind my sleeve. "Nothing," I whispered.

Wynter: I batted my lashes. I have to be like Emery. I'll be popular. "Why did you do that?" I asked Clayton in the same flirtacious tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:
!nspired wrote:(haha, I love Wynter! She seems so...real, which is kinda sad)

(Very sad... she's based off a girl at my school)
Kayla: My face flaming, I hid behind my sleeve. "Nothing," I whispered.

Wynter: I batted my lashes. I have to be like Emery. I'll be popular. "Why did you do that?" I asked Clayton in the same flirtacious tone.

Tara: My brow furrowed. I'd only asked her a question. Maybe she was more shy than I thought. "Is something wrong?"

Clayton:I felt heat in my face, and smiled sheepishly. "It was an accident." I'd never intentionally humiliate someone one purpose. There was my mama's boy side again.

Emery:I noticed Wynter flirting with Clayton and smiled. They'd be a cute couple, even though Clayton was way out of her league. I hadn't gone out with him but I knew that he was super old-fashioned. Meaning no kissing for at least the first month of dating.

Mandy: I saw some girl I had never noticed talking to Clayton. She was fairly pretty and my eyes narrowed. "Who's that?" I harshly asked my group, rudely pointing in the girl's direction. She probably wouldn't even notice, considering she was on the complete opposite side of the cafeteria. And besides, I didn't care, she was talking to my crush, she was a threat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Kayla: I coughed, running a hand through my long blue hair. "Nothing. Just..." I glanced down at my jeans, and how they were filled with mounds of fat.

Wynter: I noticed Mandy watching me, glaring. Did she have something with Clayton? I was only acting like Emery... I coughed awkwardly. I did not like Clayton. He's cute and all, but not my type. Now Blake... he was HAWT!

Last edited by Rue~District 11 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Rue~District 11 wrote:Kayla: I coughed, running a hand through my long blue hair. "Nothing. Just..." I glanced down at the stain on my shirt and back at my not-so-appealing lunch.
Wynter: I noticed Mandy watching me, glaring. Did she have something with Clayton? I was only acting like Emery... I coughed awkwardly. I did not like Clayton. He's cute and all, but not my type. Now Blake... he was HAWT!

Mandy: I saw the girl look back at me, and gave her one last glare before resuming eating. She'd better sleep with her eyes open.

Emery: "Come on guys, I'm done." I piled my garbage on my tray and stood up to leave. We'd get to wait chill in the courtyard until lunch was over, that was my favorite part (the chilling).

Ashley: I gazed longingly at my food, I was still hungry. But no way was I going to be left behind. I stuck a bag of chips in my Vera Bradley bag for study hall. Then I pulled out a package of gum and unwrapped a piece. Who care if it was against school rules, something had to hold me over until I could eat. "Wanna piece?" I held out the pack to Wynter.

Hayden: I stuffed the last bite of my muffin into my mouth, only to look up and see Derek looking my way. He was definitely the hottest guy in school, hands down. And now, I realized, he'd just seen me shove food in my mouth like it was the last I'd taste. My cheeks burned, and I quickly swallowed the food before following the others.

Derek: I smiled as I saw the blush on Hayden's face. The ladies loved me, what could I say? I turned back to my lunch table.

(I'll fill out his character sheet in a second)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Name: Derek Wyer
Group:Jocks
Appearance: brown-blonde-rust hair and hazel eyes. Tall for his age, around 5'10", and has a "killer smile" (according to girls)
Bio:Derek is overconfident and cocky, his ego is huge. This might be due to the fact that no girl has ever turned him down.
Other:Football Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum