the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort)

3 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort) - Page 10 Empty Re: THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort)

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Bells

I nodded, wincing slightly. " 'e only dumped a boatload on 'em."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort) - Page 10 Empty Re: THE THIRD STANDARDISED OCCURRENCE OF VIOLENCE PREREQUISITE TO ROMAN ANTZ (Jacky+Invisimort)

Post by Invisimort Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:32 pm

T.Mor:

...Ouch. Uhm... I knew how that felt. "uhm.. In that case... erm... Meet me in the bathroom... upstairs..." I kind of pointed directions as I talked to where the bathroom would be on the upstairs hallway. "And.. I'll go get socks... and... yeah..." I stated.

I stood there for a minute before kind of awkwardly hugging her a bit kind of quickly, and then going upstairs to find socks. ...There... was probably a clean pair...Yeah. ...there would be...
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Bells

I was grimacing as I watched him go, figuring that he was probably going to have to clean the burns. Alright. Well, better get it over with. I stepped up into the bathroom, taking my sweet time.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:08 pm

T.Mor:

I didn't bother moving the door back over the doorway to my room after I got the socks, and just kind of went straight to the bathroom, across the hall. It hadn't taken me a lot of time to find the socks... erm... so yeah.

See... one of the things about this house... we had a real bathroom. Like... with a sink AND a tub. It... It had been one of the things that erm... my...mom... said over and over again about this place... we had a REAL bathroom. I mean... sure, I'd had to patch up both with duct tape, PVC and some twine at one point or another... and the plumbing in the tub had exploded in a BFBVFS so you kind of have to fill it manually... But that was ok... You wouldn't want to fill it with tap water anyway. I dunno...plumbing has always confused me...

The water that was currently in the tub had all been boiled once at least...I kept the tub full of at least... like... four or so gallons at a time in case of something like this at work where I needed to wash out the acid. Unfortunately... a lot of the time... can't afford to keep the water clean ALL the time...so... there have been days... yeah...er... you... probably don't... Nevermind...

But yeah... so Bells came through the door after a minute... and erm... I realised that... I've never actually cleaned up anyone else after this kind of thing before... Just... just myself.

"Uhm...so... we...erm... might want to...sit...down..." I realised after the tub was near my knees and my hands were... uhm... not near my knees... and also with the whole pain thing... standing wasn't always... like... a fantastic idea... so...er... yeah. I went ahead and followed my on advice and sat right up next to the tub. ...the floor was kind of cold... oh well.

I also realised that I would eventually probably have to roll up my sleeves to keep my shirt from getting all soaked...which... I mean... normally....when it's just me... I don't mind... but... uhm... And I mean... I know she's already seen how my arms are...sometimes after work... and I mean... her arms...are like that now too...unfortunately... but... uhm... yeah...

I would worry about that in a minute I guessed, and waited for Bells to sit so that I could try to erm...do this... and...like... not hurt her more...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Bells

I sat next to him and the tub. "This might 'urt a bit . . . aye?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:09 am

T.Mor:

" ...Yeah... probably...probably a bit more than...erm... than...'a bit' but... uhm... yeah..." I muttered finally setting down the socks next to me on the floor and working up the nerves to roll up my own sleeves.

Compared to Bells' arms my arms were really skinny. I stared for a minute at the mess of clean exacto knife scars and weird burn scars running the length of both of them "uhm... yeah...sleeves... because...yeah..." I muttered putting my hand in the water to see how cold it was.

...pretty cold. Warm was better... but warming it was hard and took forever...so I normally just left it cold. "It's going to be cold... uhm...sorry..." I remembered that a towel would be useful so i stoodback up and got one out of the towel closet under the sink... like most of my other stuff... It was bloodstained... but clean...ish... mostly...

I sat back down and swirled the towel around in the tub while waiting for her to sort out sleeves. ...Though the blood may have stuck them to her skin...

This sounded so bad and awful when it wasn't you you were dealing with...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:35 am

Bells

Maybe it would hurt bad enough for me to pass out, so I couldn't feel it. Aye. That sounded lovely. I tried to pull my sleeves up, but winced . . . they were stuck. Alright . . . just like ripping off bandages. I tore one sleeve back. "Agh!" My breath caught in my throat, my face scrunching up in pain. Alright . . . scrunching my face up in pain was also somewhat painful.

Suck it up, Bells.

Bravery! I could do this. With one more swift motion, I yanked the other sleeve back.

. . . ow.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:59 am

T.Mor:

I heard her tear back the fabric and then I hear her kind of make some kind of noise like: "Agh!" which I recognised from work as an indicator of pain.

Bells was in pain...

"...I'm sorry... I'm....so...sorry..." I muttered and was immediately taking one of her arms so that I could work on the acid with my wet towel. "I'm sorry... " I continued ranting apologies as I worked... because generally to get most of the acid out you have to push kind of hard on the cuts and kind of scrub a little bit and it hurt and I hated that I was hurting her... but I didn't want the acid eating away at her for ever... but I was hurting her... even though I was helping... but I was hurting her...

I had to stop for a minute to look at her arms and see if I'd gotten the one completely clean. Gore at work is normally kind of... nauseating... My own gore is kind of nauseating... Bells' gore was not really all that different except that I kind of pretended I wasn't totally nauseous to make her feel better or something... I dunno... I don't really understand... I mean... I was more concerned that she was alright than concerned with the fact that the towel was red and pink with blood. ...If that makes sense.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 am

Bells

Each scrub felt like my arm was being sliced away, and I bit my tongue to muffle each whimper. Just shut up, Bells, shut up... He couldn't hear me sound like that . . . I held my breath, tucking my head down.

It hurt . . . so bad . . .

I finally couldn't resist and yanked my arm back, and curled up tight as could, and let myself sob into myself. Well, actually, I wouldn't call it sobbing . . . I held it back as best I could. More like shaky breathing. "I-I can't d-- do it..."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:31 am

T.Mor:

I knew this was painful... but I hadn't expected her to pull away like that... Now I felt awful... I'd made her sound almost kind of like she was crying. That... that was my fault. ...She was in pain and I was part of the reason why and that made me feel awful.

I put the bloody towel down and kind of rearranged myself to be next to her instead of looking at her. " ...uhm... I'm sorry...uhm..." She said she couldn't do it..and... I understood... but... not doing it... not cleaning out the acid... would be bad. Really bad. " But...erm... if... if we don't... if you don't... uhm... let me finish cleaning this up... uhm... badder things happen... Like... uhm... the acid...erm...could burn your bones...." I felt awful trying to convince her to do this but as much as it hurt me to hurt her... it would be worse if I didn't and she got acidy bones...

As soon as she wasn't in danger of acid any more, I just wanted to like... hug her or something. That sounded like a good plan... keep acid away from Bells' bones... then Hug Bells. Yeah... I'd do that... if I could convince her that pain now was better than lots of pain later.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:35 am

Bells

I trusted him . . . it just hurt.

I didn't uncurl from my place on the floor, but I did finally hold my arm out again. I hoped I wasn't shaking.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:42 pm

T.Mor:

She held the first arm back out and I carefully took it and looked at it.I wondered if it was me shaking or her... or both of us shaking... Probably didn't matter. Really... if this arm was pretty well cleaned out there was no reason to keep...erm... scrubbing at it. I mean.. I didn't want to hurt her so... yeah...

It would do. Her bones wouldn't burn off... and... really... I didn't want to hurt her more...

" ...uhm...actually... other...other arm... That one... is..uhm... alright..." I said, putting the towel back into the tub to rinse it. Of course... now there was acid in my tub and I'd have to switch the water next time I needed it, but... that was ok.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Bells

That meant I was halfway done. Brilliant. I tucked the one arm back in, took a breath, and lifted my other one to him. Time to brace myself.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:25 pm

T.Mor:

I took her other arm and started with cleaning. I felt awful for doing it... because... this was Bells... and... that was painful...

I scrubbed away at her arm trying not to be too hard with the towel.

Finally I decided that she was probably clean enough... and pulled the sock over her arm. I reached for her other arm so I could pull a sock over it as well.

And now... I think...er... I should kind of... hug her or something. I did.

I mean... I did... hug her...uhm...if that wasn't...wasn't... clear...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:41 pm

AND THEN IN LIEU OF T.MOR FINALLY GROWING A BACKBONE AND INITIATING A KISS FOR ONCE, THIS HAPPENED:

T.Mor: *just remembered something...* *Suddenly kind of...concerned or something.*

Bells: *looks at T.Mor* "Why th' face?"

T.Mor: ..er... remember the other night... uhm... when... the other night was? *WOW THAT WAS SPECIFIC T.MOR...*

Bells: "Aye?"

T.Mor: ...well...erm... I think... uhm... I... I think...er......my status... uhm...changed...

Bells: "Status?"

T.Mor: ...on... on the book of faces... yeah...*awkwardawkwardawkward.*

Bells: *ohshit* o.o "Oh bother. You sure about that?"

T.Mor: ...well... Kind of... I got...erm... this... on my front door today... *pulls crumpled sheet with big red circle around a number on it and some other extraneous Taxy garbage that no one in Auda can read on it from his back pocket.*

Bells: *slight concern* *takes the paper, studying it* "Looks like Mainlander stuff...you sure that's what it says?"

T.Mor: ...Taxes aren't..aren't...due for...another two weeks... and.. and that one... *points at another number on the page* Is...is what I've been erm... paying... for the past...*thinks about it for a bit...* Some years...or so.. so... yeah... uhm...pretty sure...

Bells: *brow furrows* " 'ell!" *rageguilt* "That's got t' be th' most idiotic law t' ever exist-- I'm sorry, it's...I'm sorry."

T.Mor: ...it's.. It's not.. you didn't... *gah need hug.* *initiates said hug.*

Bells: *is hugged* "T.Mor, no, it's..." *pulls away* "This is my fault!"

T.Mor: *hugfail.* *just kind of stands there kind of lost.* ...No... No....It...It was... it was all ok... it was all fine.... until... until I... I.... kissed you back...*frustrate.* *very frustrate.* *also upset.* ...It's... It's... I don't care... We'll... make it...work...somehow... or...something...*half believing it and kind of hating what that would mean for him but still.* ...it'll... It...*kind of looking near tears.*

Bells: *stands there, eyes flitting just past him to not look at his face* "No, I can fix this. It's my fault, I'll fix it! 'ear?"

T.Mor: *just looks at her totes disbelieveing.* How.

Bells: "If I leave, things will go back t' normal for you." *wonders how the heck she would pull that off and remain alive out there, but is very determined to not be a burden*

T.Mor: ...no. Nonononononono... you... you... can't.. don't... *first thought: No don't leave me. Second thought: Oh internet how would you not die? Third thought: No don't leave pleaseInternetno.*

Bells: *still doesn't grasp how much T.Mor needs her...knows she needs him, but figures he'd get over it. All the other guys did.* "I'll be fine, puppy. Things'll go back t' normal for you, I promise."

T.Mor: ...No... No.. you... you... don't... You don't.. understand... .. .... .... *quickly on his way to being a shaky mess.*

Bells: "Understand what? You won't miss me. There's always another for company, who you don't 'ave t' pay for. You 'ave your sister."

T.Mor: ...Who I don't.. I... I... you think I don't... She... I... Don't PAY FOR HER? ... Why.. why do you think I work as much as I do? For her. To pay for HER. And... and... you... you know what? ... I don't even really... LIKE her. She's not nice... and and.. really yeah... but... my parents said in their letter...so... *pause. Shakeyshakeyshakey* ....But... But you... you're... you...I... it... *Articulation goes out the window and he simply stands there and looks at her trying to make words happen. Any words. Anything.*

Bells: *woah words* *really doesn't want to leave, and feels the increasing need to cry or something as he talks* *doesn't cry* "Why-- th' 'ell, do you put up with all of it? ... You don't need 'er, and everything you think about me isn't...I'm not a perfect person, like you keep talking like I am-- Why don't you see that? Why can't you ever see that I'm. Not. Worth anything! I'm ugly! I'm trash! That's why I'm 'ere, b'cause you're th' only one willing t' think anything different, and still when you 'ave very reason t' toss me out, you try t' keep me! Why? Why th' 'ell?"

T.Mor: ...I... Don't... Care...what what you look like. And I mean... it... it doesn't... Scars don't... YOU'RE NICE. *tears but that doesn't matter at the moment.* ...And...And.. if...if... Ana... If... if she hadn't... wasn't... I probably...*gah nevermind change topic.* Because... Because... I less than three you. Ok.? Is.. Is that... I mean... you.. I ... THIS.... I don't... You... I... this... *just bloody shuts up before he says "this" fifteen more times.*

Bells: *just stands there* "...Did you just say you love me?"

T.Mor: *wipefacewithsleeve.* ...If... If that's... that's what...erm... 'Less than three' means... then... then...yeah...*shakey shakeyshakey.*

Bells: *still just standing there all limp* *kinda glances at him, just barely* "...I've 'eard that a lot in my life, but never from you..."

T.Mor: ...I... I'm...sorry? *quietly to the floor. Sounds kind of... like how you sound while there's tears running down your face.*

Bells: "...Do you mean it?" *pause* "Not th' sorry, but love."

T.Mor: ...Do... Do I... Bells... Yes... so many yes... you.. you don't even... I mean... really... you... don't...even... I.. you... without you... I... I... *WORDS GET BACK HERE I NEED YOU.* *Only... finishing that sentence... uhm...nevermind...*

Bells: "...Thanks, for...everything." *is all sorts of conflicted* "I s'pose after all this I less than three you, too."

T.Mor: *doesn't know how to respond to that.* ...I...I... you...Really?

Bells: *thinks about it* "..." *small nod*

T.Mor: *would quite like a hug but doesn't want to get pushed away like last time even though clearly things have changed.* *Just stares at her all like... that way he does...*

Bells: *gah T.Mor, puppy dog eyes...* " 'ell, stop looking at me like that, would you?" *still confused by her own thoughts. She knows she's thankful for him...wonders if she loves him or if she just loves what he's done for her* *decides to think about it later* *after a long moment, takes a hesitant step torward him* *followed by a couple more, then she scurries into his arms*

T.Mor: *shes hugging me...* *Collapses onto her shoulder and yeah...* ...Sorry...*T.MOR Y U APOLOGISE...*

Bells: *shakes head into his shoulder but doesn't say anything*

T.Mor: *stands there like that..for some time...* So...erm...what are we...going to...erm...do...? *hates even bringing it up but...taxes are due in about two weeks which isn't a lot of time...* *has not actually moved from having his head on her shoulder.*

Bells: *also hasn't moved* "...I don't know." *shakes head again*

T.Mor: *considers options.* ...erm...We...we could... try to get...promoted...* nauseous at the thought.* ...We...could..move...*Only that's...My Parents house... and we were down to...ONLY paying taxes on it...even though the taxes are astronomical...* * I could just go work cellblock five and then we would just have to eat in two day rotations meaning you only eat once every two days...* ...uhm...*this sucks.*

Bells: *is at a loss and extremely conflicted* "...We could move." *repeats*

T.Mor: ...only...then... That...erm... that was... my parent's...house... uhm...and...and...Ana...would...be...mad...but...*AGH DOES NOT WANT TO WORK BLOCKS FOUR OR FIVE...*

Bells: "If you don't mind selling th' 'ouse, I'll make sure Ana isn't a problem."

T.Mor: *Do I mind...? ...well.. there would... be... less...space...* Uhm... It wouldn't be...as...nice...as...as...where we live...now... and uhm... Farther to walk to...everywhere...uhm...but...er...yeah...

Bells: *nods* "Then let's sell th' 'ouse."

T.Mor: ...ok... ...er... We'll go..shopping...for...for a new house... uhm....tomorrow...*whoah we're ACTUALLY DOING THIS.* *Agh,* *slightworry.*

Bells: "Sounds good."

WHICH OF COURSE, MEANS... HOUSEHUNTING MUST HAPPEN.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:56 pm

T.Mor:

I waited for Ana to sit at the kitchen table so we...I mean...so... I can try to talk...about... moving... and then, and then... Bells can erm... do that thing she does when Ana doesn't listen...

She sat down heavily at behind the table. "What do you want?" She asked me.

Well... Considering that every other mention of this subject normally ends up with us yelling and throwing things... I didn't really want to bring it up. But... It had to be done. " ...we...we're moving." I said flatly.

"What?! No. T.Mor! WE CAN'T. You can't. We've TALKED about this! What's wrong with you!? I thought you understood!" ... ...well... we had talked about it... or rather... yelled...and uh...threw things and yeah. It...wasn't... good.

"... ...uhm..." I stated articulately.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Bells

That was when I came down. I made sure to give the little bitch that same stern look I had the last time we'd had a talk. "We're moving."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 pm

T.Mor:

Bells... Bells.... I... she always was... there to say thing s the way she said them to make people listen... It was... amazing.

"No." Ana responded frustratedly. "And... you can't say anything otherwise! This isn't YOUR parents' house." She always mentioned that. The the fact that.... it was our parents'. That that should be special. ...and...I mean... yeah... It... kind of...was... but... Me and Bells... and the money and... stuff... Was kind of more important. Not to say that my parents...weren't...important... but... I mean...

agh.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Bells

I sat down on the table, in between the both of them. It fit. I was the middle man, the speaker, the . . . you get the point. My gaze never left her, though . . . Ana, aye? "No, it's not, lassie. But listen 'ere, little bitch, when your parents died they left a letter, which told your big brother t' take care o' you. 'e's th' one in charge. Things're going t' be a bit different from now on, money-wise. So unless you intend t' starve, we're moving."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 pm

T.Mor:

Ana made a face at that, and then looked from me to her and then back and forth a few more times..."I can't BELIEVE YOU!" She finally yelled at me. "You... You changed your status DIDN'T YOU? Didn't you? ...I can't believe this." She paused for a moment and ran a hand through her hair.

"I can't believe you T.Mor... You know what that means! I... I just... This is ridiculous. You want us ALL to move... BECAUSE OF HER. ...Fantastic. GOOD TO KNOW YOU'VE GOT YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT." She ranted at me.

I looked at the floor. "...Ana... ...Can't you just..."

"Just WHAT? Tell me T.Mor. JUST WHAT."

... ... ... ...I didn't even.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Bells

"No." I swivelled around to face her, feet tucked under me, peering like I could crush her without a thought. I probably could. Although, 'because of me' . . . that statement stung just a little. I wasn't about to show it, but I knew that was true. I was the reason. "Get it through your 'ead. For th' first time in years, you 'ave no say." I paused, studying her bratty face . . . and something like a threatening smirk curled on my lips. "And didn't I tell you t' leave your brother out o' this?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:13 pm

T.Mor:

Ana's eyes went back to Bells. "I don't understand how I CAN leave him out of this when HE IS half the reason this is HAPPENING IN THE FIRST PLACE!" She yelled. "AND IT'S NOT FAIR! I don't understand why you can't just leave and we just stay and not move."

...so... Basically... I couldn't be happy? I wasn't allowed to be happy if that meant moving? ...is that what I was getting from this all?

"...She's not leaving..." I stated quietly.

"Don't talk to me. Especially when you're being so selfish." She spat.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Bells

I couldn't help it; I cracked up laughing. " 'im, selfish? Hah! That's funny, that's really 'ilarious, coming from you." I paused, still smiling a bit. It faded. "And if 'e says I'm staying, I'm staying."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm

T.Mor:

Bells laughed at that... which... made me feel less bad about erm... well... I mean...

Sometimes... It's... it's hard not to believe Ana. I mean... a lot of the time... when she... she I mean... I'm suppoused to be taking care of her so... I mean... I could kind of understand...

"Well? HE IS SELFISH! I mean... Picking YOU over THE HOUSE. YOU over NORMAL. That's pretty expletiving selfish if you ask me." She stated.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:10 am

Bells

"And you picking th' 'ouse over 'is 'appiness? Lassie, lassie, you couldn't survive one day in th' job 'e goes through hours apon days apon weeks apon months. You know why 'e goes through that job every day? B'cause you won't let 'im sell th' 'ouse. Shut th' 'ell up. You're stupid." I raised an eyebrow at her.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next