the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS

+5
Bells
Ravyn
Invisimort
Team Sherlock
ßøn∑z
9 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS Empty AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Yes. This chat doesn't exactly match up with all the other poetic titles. Deal

Okay, so, at one point or another, you may have not felt comfortable with writing romance. Maybe you're better now, maybe you're not, but either way, you might wanna join this. If you DO have experience, then please help this chat along a little. If not, this'll help, trust me. So this way, you can be with some inexperienced like yourself, and some experienced. Woot. Cue Mildly Cleshe Chat Intro (if you're one of the uncertain, please don't be intimidated by teh mush. It'll work out, honestly. Gotta try roman ants at some point, ya know):

It's snowing heavily outside, in the twilight of the winter evening. Snowflakes swirl down gracefully from the darkened sky, outside the tiny, warm looking, coffee shop. Inside, your characters are warm from the bitter cold, striking up conversation, or maybe just trying to finish their latte in silence. Have fun, kids

Rules:
* NO POSTS UNDER THREE SENTENCES
* IF YOUR CHARACTER IS ABOUT TO DO THE NAUGHTY TANGO, FF, OR I WILL EAT YOUR FACE OFF. I REFUSE TO HAVE A CHAT IN MATURE, PEOPLE.
* NO GMING OR PPING. OR I WILL KICK YOU.
* Have fun, and don't be afraid.

Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Personality:
Mini Bio:
Other:
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? (So somebody with experience can help you, or you can be helped)

Back to top Go down

AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS Empty Re: AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:17 pm

BETTY: MAYBE I CAN EXPLAIN TO THE UNEXPERIENCED ROME AUNTIES WHAT THE "NAUGHTY TANGO" REALLY IS. I CAN MAKE A GUEST APPEARANCE.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Looks interesting. Could I possibly join?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Name:Amelia [insertlastnamehere]
Hair: Ginger, straight, shoulderlength and typically kept in a easy to manage ponytail.
Eyes:Hazel.
Skin:SHE'S A GINGER WHAT D'YOU THINK? ..oh er...Uhmm...Pale.
Personality: Can be a bit blunt, but the niceness is hiding underneath...She has layers like that...A pop- culturey sense of humour, and a dislike of grammar jokes...Still sorting this out a bit.
Mini Bio: Grew up on earth living a relatively normal life, with a normal nuclear family and a father with a proclivity for grammar jokes. She has recently moved up here fore college, and er, is majoring in....er...liberal arts.
Other:
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? (So somebody with experience can help you, or you can be helped) I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO HANDLE THE INFESTATION. NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Sure, Smell. AND GUYS... YOU CAN START WITHOUT ME WHEN YOU HAVE LOTS OF PEOPLE. I'LL BE GONE A WHOLE LOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Name: Alexandria 'Alex' Blake
Hair: Shoulder length, wavy, auburn
Eyes: A dark green
Skin: Pale
Personality: Kind of quiet, a bit shy, sweet, a bit sarcastic
Mini Bio: Her grandmother lived with her and her mom, so she helped take care of her. She did have a boyfriend a year before, but he passed away and she's been slightly depressed about it. It's also made her slightly closed off to the world.
Other:
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? I would say yes considering I'm writing a romance.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:41 pm

OH! I wanna join this..... *begins thinking about characters to chuck in*
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Name: Pixie Thomas
Hair: Dark brown curls to her shoulders. Very sleek and thick.
Eyes: Dark brown with a tinge of green
Skin: Slightly tan
Personality: Is quiet but opens up when talking about plays and acting. Is surprisingly good at what she does on the stage. Once you do get her talking its hard to get her to stop. Uh, that's all I got right now.
Mini Bio: She just left home and is kinda nervous being on her own. Is going to a near by theatre for acting lessons. Plans on attending college within the next year.
Other: Um, she normally wears an old faded pair of jeans and sweater.
Experience with the Roman Ants: Uh, no real life stuff but I've done tons of CC stuff ...

I will add a guy tomorrow morning so that whoever wishes to CC with if they wish can like choose....
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:19 am

Name: James White
Hair: shaggy, close to collar length, black, wavy
Eyes: a clear, crisp blue
Skin: pale
Personality: outgoing, bubbly, fun loving, sarcastic, positive, hardworking
Mini Bio: He grew up with his single, hardworking dad who taught him to be a gentleman, so he knows how to treat a girl right. He was close to his dad and it practically killed him when his dad passed away when he was eighteen. He's in college at the moment, trying to become a journalist.
Other:
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? Like I said before, yes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Okay looks like we need more guys so I'm going to go ahead and do the awkward thing and make one (a girl too if you don't mind)

Name: Ethan Kerr
Hair: Brown sweeps across his forehead kinda like Justin Beiber's old doo but not as annoying
Eyes:Sea blue
Skin:just normal, not tan but not pale either
Personality: Nice and to the point always trying to make people smile
Mini Bio:Always has his guitar with him and came from a family of doctors and lawyers that doesn't appreciate him wanting to become a musician
Other: Umm... I guess he's a pretty smokin hot piece of man candy haha
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? Nope. That's why this should be very interesting.

Name: Tara Janson
Hair: Dyed black with dark blue streaks
Eyes: A piercing green that makes her glare even more intimidating
Skin:Tan actually she might look mean but she likes being outside
Personality:She doesn't talk much, and might seem cold at first but if you get to know her she could be your most trusted friend.
Just don't try being her enemy.
Mini Bio:Grew up in a household of too many siblings, and parents that could hardly support them. Drunk dad, yelling mom, you get the picture.
Other:Weeeeell she always has on a dark colored shirt mostly with hardcore rock bands on them and skinny jeans
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? None at all.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Name: Wyatt Miles
Age: Uuuuuuuuuuhm. 17-ish. (I've been making him older recently)
Hair: Super light blonde
Eyes: Clear blue, water-like. Has long lashes!
Skin: PALE.
Personality: Good-hearted, your basic 'kid in a pre-adult's body' thing. Is skittish at times, curious.
Mini Bio: His sister died. (XD)
Other: Will develop
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? (So somebody with experience can help you, or you can be helped) YES I DO! Cause I'mma sap...a big, evil tragedy/horror/romance loving SAP!

Name: Emmalee B. Jantz
Hair: Kinda short, black.
Eyes: Blue.
Skin: Fair.
Personality: Well...she's awesome. (XD) She's nice and warm most of the time, accepting...but she does have an explosive temper when provoked. (She's Ashton's baby sis, people!) Has self-esteem issues, a slight depression issue, and suffers from insomnia.
Mini Bio: ...Lived with her older foster brothers, Ashton and Axis, before Axis was killed (aww) and Ashton was hauled off by the feds. (LOL)
Other: Is paralyzed from the waist down using a manual wheelchair for her mobility. Wears a pair of black fingerless gloves to keep her hands safe from scratches, tears, callouses(sp), ect.
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? I ALREADY SAID I DID! GEEZ. >.>
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:09 pm

It seems we need guys..... RECYCLED CHARACTER TIME! Very Happy

Name: Jett Chase
Hair: Has a thick shaggy mop of coal black hair, hangs in his face a lot.
Eyes: Cold stormy grey.
Skin: Fair
Personality: A little distant, kind of grumpy, but has a good sense of humor and if you're presistentand can get on his good side, he's a very loyal friend. Quite protective of those he cares about.
Mini Bio: Erhm..... This guy's recycled. In his original story, he had a twin, who was like, his polar opposite.... anyways, im leaving his twin out of this. He's still an orphan, never knew his parents. Grew up in foster care, is now on his own.
Other: N/A
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants?: A Bit. It comes up in most of my chats, but its something i feel i want to get better at.

Name: Lucas St. Claire
Hair: Shaggy emo-rocker cut, white blonde with blue chunks.
Eyes: Pale icy blue
Skin: Pale
Personality: Completely spacy and happy-go-lucky. Like a big hyper puppy. Has a very short attention span, rather oblivious. Energetic, loves to meet new people.
Mini Bio: Grew up in a pretty average family. Developed an interest in music at a young age, is now in a band. He can play bass guitar, but singing is his major passion. His band is trying to hit it big.
Other: Pierced ears, silver barbell in his right eyebrow, silver ring in his lower lip.
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants?: See above.

Name: Cade Parker
Hair: Medium- length shaggy dark brown
Eyes: Deep green
Skin: Fair
Personality: Shy, quiet, often seems nervous.
Mini Bio: Grew up in a pretty normal family, i suppose. Nothing too out of the ordinary. His parents divorced when he was 9, he picked up sculpting as a way to get out his feelings. Lives on his own now, trying to become an artist. Aside from scultping, he also dabbles in painting and drawing. Enjoys recycling junk into art.
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants?: See above.

Lemme know if anything needs changing here :3

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:32 pm

So when do we start? Or are we waiting for more people?
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Annnnd now time for my characters... oboy... *nervous* AHHH ROMAN ANTS *deep breath* I got this Cool

Name: Holly Brogdon
Hair: Black, with perfect ringlet curls that she works on every morning. One of the curls is dyed gold.
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Creamy brown
Personality: She's pretty sheltered, and naive. She thinks of love as perfect, straight out of some novel. Mostly because she's never been in a serious relationship. A bit of a snob sometimes, but most of the time very sweet and honest. She's in for a wake up call, methinks Twisted Evil
Mini Bio: She comes from a wealthy family. Not filthy stinken rich, but enough to send her to a private school up until college. So pretty wealthy. A very nice school, at that, with surprisingly low drug use and all that fun stuff. Single child, loving parents, etcetcetc. Now she's a freshman in college, and works at this coffee shop. She's on winter break from school right now.
Other: Ironically hates coffee.
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? Yupyup. Though if you want to know how well I write said ants... the answer depends on who you ask. Heheh

andddd I'll add mah d00d tomorrow or whenever I can get on next...

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Name: Fawn
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Deep chocolate brown
Skin: On the paler side
Personality: She's a bit shy, but really sweet and funny.
Mini Bio: Loves singing and her guitar, as well as skateboarding and dancing. Living on her own. More details to be decided/revealed...
Other: Always wears her small nose ring (see picture)
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? (So somebody with experience can help you, or you can be helped) No. Like, one chat. Sad
AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS Beauit12

Name: Reese
Hair: Blonde, with a few super blonde natural highlights
Eyes: Stormy gray
Skin: A little tan-er than in the picture
Personality: Outgoing, funny, sarcastic.
Mini Bio: Loves to dance (is a street performer for extra cash) and sing, trying to learn an instrument but not much luck yet. She also likes to skateboard Smile
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? (So somebody with experience can help you, or you can be helped) Still nope. Wink
AWKWARD ROMAN ANTS Tumblr12
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Name: Autumn
Hair: Hip length wavy dark brown hair
Eyes: emerald green
Skin: pale, has a dusting of freckles on her face
Personality: Seems happy enough on the outside, a caring person, always tries to be nice, but is not good at talking about her feelings. She hides the more sorrowful feelings she has
Mini Bio: Her parents went through a very terrible divorce, so they sent her to live with her aunt
Other: TBD
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? (So somebody with experience can help you, or you can be helped) I would say i have some experience writing roman ants Smile

Name: Katalina
Hair: golden blonde with bits of brown
Eyes: hazel
Skin: paler, but not like
Personality: Very down to earth, kind-hearted, has a hard time being outgoing and open with her feelings
Mini Bio: Her parents are ridiculously rich, but she doesn't agree with their ways. She tries to hide the fact that she's wealthy, and tries to live like a normal person, rather than a spoiled one.
Other: Her parents are always trying to change her ways, and look down on how she attempts to live life
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? See answer above!

Last edited by lostorfound? on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Heyyyyy Jo?
Jonas: No
But you don't even know what I'm going to...
Jonas: No
PLEASE?
Jonas: NO
Today is opposite day, thank you for your cooperation!
Jonas: Ende. The first time I kissed Joyce in the Mr K chats, she told me to go and die. Then we didn't see each other for 12 years. Then when we met up again and fell in love, we both got shot at our best friend's funeral. I was planning on proposing to her later that week >.<
Oh c'mon. That was once. You have to have better luc-
Jonas: Then the second chat I was in, the first girl I ever kissed became a lesbian the next day. Then died.
Point taken. BUT TOO BAD!

Name: Jonas Cade
Hair: Dark blonde
Eyes: Green
Skin: Tanish
Personality: Uhm... he's a pretty nice guy. Very quiet. Sort of awkward in his own Jonas way. Has a tendency to end up as the sidekick, though he can kick butt if really pushed to it.
Mini Bio: Ah... depends on the chat. I'll make it up as I go along for this one
Other: Alcoholic, and has a robotic arm.
Do you, personally, have any experience with writing roman ants? Uh... *shorts out* see my other answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:03 pm

When are we starting this?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:27 pm

ANYBODY CAN POST THEIR OPENING SCENES. I CAN'T RIGHT NOW THOUGH. OR ANY TIME THIS WEEK. I'LL TRY NEXT WEEKEND. BUT MOVE ON WITHOUT ME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:25 am

So...who wants to start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:01 am

(I'm bored so I will...let's get a crazy Roman Ants infestation going xD)
Ethan

I sat by the fireplace, letting my hair fall onto my eyes while I played my guitar, trying to break the silence. Finally I wasn't able to take it anymore, so I said aloud,"Hey everyone! Looks like we will be stuck here for a while, considering all the freaking cold snow.... my name's Ethan, who're all of you?" I sat there grinning, hoping someone would pipe up so I didn't look like a complete dork.

Tara

I sat there, sipping coffee and just staring blankly at the swirling snow. I heard the guitar guy, Ethan apparently, suddenly start yelling at everyone. I glared at him and said," Name's Tara." Then turned back to watch the endless snow fall.

Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Fawn: I was sitting next to the guitar guy when he spoke. "Hi! I'm Fawn."

Reese: I raised my hand slightly. "I'm Reese."
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:15 pm

If anyone wants to get semi more awkward...
Name: Ally
Hair: long frosted brown hair, slightly wavy
Eyes: hazel
Skin: slightly freckled
Personality: sophistocated, but hiding a fun side
Bio: m... Stricked parents makes her rebel when she know she can get away with it
Other: SHES BI PEOPLE. Anyone wanna go there?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 pm

Alexandria looked toward the guitar guy and would have answered, but she wasn't sure or completely fond of the idea. She bit her lip and looked out the window to watch the snowflakes spiral from the ground. Even though she didn't love the cold, she did love winter. It was such a beautiful- and romantic- time of year and that's why she loved it.

James chuckled when the guy with guitar talked. "I'm James. Pleasure to meet you Ethan." His eyes were bright and a smile spread across his lips. He honestly was bored and wanted someone to talk to. His eyes scanned the room and he looked for someone friendly enough to talk to.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Ethan

"Hello Tara, Fawn, Reese and James." my smile lit up, glad to have some social people around. "Nice to meet you to dude." I said to James. Then to Fawn I said,"Wow. Fawn's a pretty name." Something good might actually come out of being stuck in this little coffeehouse.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next