the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carkley (Authors: Jacellion)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Carkley (Authors: Jacellion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carkley (Authors: Jacellion)

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:46 am

Cricket

" . . . would be concerned if you didn't," I muttered, in a daze as he dissapeared.

Slowly, I became aware of the rest of the world again. There was a lot of murmering --and even more staring-- in the little shop. I don't think anyone had seen the gun, but it had still been a show. I let my hair sweep back into my face like a blindfold . . . and oh . . . sweet darkness. I just enjoyed the smells and the sounds, and searched for Marley's hand.

I still couldn't read the menu. "Something large. Surprise me," I called to a lady at the counter . . . and stole a smiling glance at Marley through a slit in my hair.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:50 am

Marley
"I'll have what he's having" I said, jerking my thumb towards Crick before taking his hand in mine. The lady at the counter gave Cricket a small smile- she had seen part of the exchange between him and my brother- and went to make the coffee.
Seriously man, my worldview was still all 'AHHHWHATJUSTHAPPENED' but I just patted my poor worldview on the head and told it to enjoy the coffee.
"My hero" I said softly, with a tiny smile, glancing over at Cricket "Thanks for... you know... yea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:03 am

Cricket

I shook my head, chuckling, and kissed the top of her head. "What're you talking about? Pardon my language, but you saved my ass." The lady was out right quick with the coffee, and I left some of what I'd pickpocketed on the counter.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:06 am

Marley
"But it was my fault in the first place." I reminded him with a frown "...Plus you stood up for me" I picked up the coffees and handed one to him "Cheers for no injuries, and true love... and... some other sugary stuff like that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 am

Cricket

I felt my lips pull into another smile, and held up my cup.

You know . . . I'd never told Marley I loved her, in those exact words. Perhaps I'd ought to have.

". . . Cheers," I said, taking a sip with her-- ouch. Hot.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2