the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to be epic, like me.

Go down

How to be epic, like me. Empty How to be epic, like me.

Post by Avery Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:19 pm

A chat between me and Shadowed_Vanity

Okay, so this is gonna be a basic, random (maybe forest) chat just to start you off with something easy :3 Fill out the bottom form and we can get this thing started.

FORM OF EPIC DOOM AND JUNK:

Name:
Personality:
Other:

MY CHARACTER:

Name: Lux (No last name)
Looks: Long, silvery blonde hair that's as fine as corn silk and hangs past her waist, she also had bright grey eyes that are rimmed with a line of black and her irises are circled with black as well. She's got fair skin and she's pretty short, around 5'2" and petite.
Personality: Soft and mild mannered, but that's really all I know.
Other: She's not human...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

How to be epic, like me. Empty Re: How to be epic, like me.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Name:Olina
Looks:straight ink black hair, the deepest green eyes, athletic looking but not so much that its unattractive, appx. 5'9''
Personality:funnily annoying, but can be the "perfect daughter: sometimes.
Other:lesbain

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Lux walked through the woods, her light eyes scanning the perimeter of the trees for anything that might come off as a bit dangerous. She kept brushing her hair out of her eyes and then jumped over a rotting log. In the back of her mind, she could hear her father. "You should have went around. They hide traps there." She rolled her eyes and kept going. Maybe she could find a river to fill her canteen in or something.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:06 pm

The all age bar was crouded and stuffy. The red and green lights reflected off the glitter on the floor. The people makingout in the corner Disterbed Olina. She wished that she could leave but she expects HER to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down