the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worth A Million

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Worth A Million - Page 3 Empty Re: Worth A Million

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Leon: "'Arrogant rich boy'? Im offended!" i said, acting mock hurt. "You've deeply wounded me. Im scarred for life." i exclaimed dramatically. "And i know what you're getting at..... internet access requires a password and i dont have a landline, just my cell phone, which also wont work without a password." i explained.

Skye: I nodded. "I have to admit, im glad..... that's a bit of a relief.... i fully expected to land in a much worse place than this." i admitted. When id first been captured, i had been imagining any number of horrific endings, but this..... this had not occurred to me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Isabel - "What? I just want to check the weather," I said innocently even though he was smart enough to not believe me. "Anyway, I'm sure you have an easy password. 1,2,3,4, etc."

Jonathon - "You don't have to worry about that anymore," I told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Leon: I shook my head. "Nope. My password is far more complicated than that. Its not a numerical password either. Oh, and to log into the uder on the laptop requires a fingerprint as well, so..... good luck with that." i said. I wasnt about to take chances, since then id be bored again and id have lost a million dollar investment.

Skye: I chewed at my lower lip nervously for a minute before somethign occurred to me. "So, erm...... what happens now....? I mean..... what do you intend to do with me?" i asked nervously, concerned about what my future may hold.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Jonathon - I mimicked her, biting my lip as well, "To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. Nothing bad, I promise you that."

Isabel - "I could always knock you out like they do in movies and use your fingerprint," I suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Leon: "Sure, sure...... but then you'll still have to ge past the other passwords and such. And i dont write them down, you know. No chance of you figuring them out." i ppointed out. Her entire plan was rather far-fetched. She wasnt getting out.

Skye: I nodded thoughtfully. "So, er..... you buy a girl for a million dollars as a companion but you dont even know what you intend to do with her...? No offense, but, uhm..... isnt that kinda..... random?" i said. Was i just going to be sitting around here doing essentially nothing for the reat of my life? What about school? I had GOALS, dangit! GOAAAAALS!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:03 am

Isabel - "Can't you let a girl dream?" I faked a pout.

Jonathon - "I don't know why I did it. To be honest it was random. But I have to say that if I hadn't of bought you someone else would have. You didn't get kidnapped for me personally," I defended myself the best I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:10 am

Leon: I grinned. "Nope. Better to just squash all expectations of escape now so you wont hav eto deal with 'em later." i said. "Hey, what's your name, by the way?"

Skye: I noticed that he seemed to get kind of defensive..... interesting. "I know that. And im glad i wound up here and not somewhere worse..... its just a little strange, is all." i said. If i HAD been kidnapped specifically, i would've wanted to know why, but really it was just a case of wrong place wrong time.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:15 am

Jonathon - "I'm really sorry of that, by the way," I said not meeting her eyes. "I feel bad for all the other girls."

Isabel - I decided to tell him since it really didn't matter anyway, "Isabel, and just so you know there are two little boys, a caring mother, a handful of close friends, and a very hot boy who are probably looking for me as I speak."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:26 am

Skye: I sighed. "Me too..... i sort of have to wonder if i knew any of them. I dont think i did..... but i hope wherever they are, they're okay..." i said. "Not much to be done about it, though." i mused. "All we can do is move forward from here."

Leon: I nodded. "Doesnt surprise me." i said. "My name's Leon, by the way." i added. "You're lucky your mom likes you. My parents pretty much hate me....." i admitted. "Maybe ou no longer get to see your mom, but at least she cares about you. I havent seen my parents since i was nine and they both want me dead....."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:32 am

Jonathon - "That's a good attitude," I said hoping that I could do exactly what she was suggesting.

Isabel - I felt a ping in my heart and reached out to comfort him before I remembered that he was the enemy. Everyone had a story and no matter how sad his was I couldn't let that effect the fact that he had ruined all my plans for my life. "I was going to go into politics," I said, mostly to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:37 am

Leon: "Interesting. My Uncle was fond of politics....." i said, thinking aloud. Id always found politics boring, but my Uncle had adored them...... i couldnt see why.

Skye: I shrugged. "I try to stay positive. No point focusing on things you cant change." i said simply. "You cant go back, you can only move forward. So living in the past is futile."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:41 am

Jonathon - "That's really good philosophy," I said honestly. I had taken ten philosophy lessons with ten different college professors. In my opinion she knew more than all of them in that statement combined.

Isabel - I began to get mad again as my mind went to all the things that I was going to do. "You jerk! I was going to be important! I was about to be dating my crush of two years! I was going to be the third in my class! I was going... I was going to get a scholarship to Harvard... I was going to be so rich that I could get my family out of that hell whole we lived in..." I trailed off, feeling the tears rise visibly to my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Skye: "You think? Usually when i talk like that, people think im wierd...." i admitted, becoming a little awkward. Most of the time, people who i talked to thought i was strange or just didnt care. It was a wierd feeling to find somebody who thought what i said made sense, but not a bad feeling, necessarily.

Leon: "Sorry...." i said quietly. Hellhole...? What? Did she really come from somewhere awful...?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Isabel - "Not good enough," I said, the tears now falling on my cheeks. I had never cried in front of someone before and now I couldn't stop.

Jonathon - "I've took a lot of classes in philosophy and what you said isn't weird at all, trust me," I laughed thinking of all my professors and their odd believes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Leon: She was..... crying. I found myself not liking it - i wanted to do something about it, do something to make her feel better, but i didnt know what to do in this kind of a situation. I debated giving her a hug or something but figured she'd probably hate that. I settled for just putting a comforting hand on her shoulder, attempting to be kind.

Skye: I smiled a little bit, glad he wasnt immediately thinking i was some kind of freak. "Im glad you see it that way." i informed him. "You're actually a lot more open-minded than a lot of people i know..."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Jonathon - "It comes by being raised by professors," I laughed. It was practically true, my teachers had been some of the only companions I had.

Isabel - I sniffed a little bit, trying to stop the tears, but couldn't. I let myself hide my face in his chest. "I still don't like you," I said between my sobs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Skye: I blinked, giving him a surprised look. "You were raised by professors...? Seriously...? Whoah..... you must be, like.... really really smart, then....." i aid thoughtfully. What would it be like to NEVER GET AWAY FROM SCHOOL?! I would probably die in such a situation..... i mena, shcool was great, but i needed a break from teachers.

Leon: I chanced it and gave har a light hug. "You have no reason to like me. I dont care. Its fine." i said. She could go ahead and hate me. I was already well aware of this fact.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Jonathon - "and hired help, it's not a good childhood," I admitted.

Isabel - "Why would you want someone around that hates you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Skye: "Doesnt really sound like it..." i admitted, sighing. "Didnt you have any contact with people your own age...?" i asked. If the answer was no.... well, i supposed that could explain some of the difficulty making friends. Being so isolated.... it wasnt good.

Leon: I shrugged. "Having someone around who hates you is better than having noone around at all." i admitted. I wanted people here, even if they hated me.... just for the company, even.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Jonathon - "Nope, no one," I admitted self-consciously.

Isabel - I sniffed again, wiping my eyes, "Well, I guess that's understandable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Skye: "Im sorry.... that sounds very lonely." i admitted. I sort of felt bad for him. I mean, i still wasnt happy about being purchased like some kind fo new pet, and i still missed my family...... but it made it even more difficult for me to be mad at him. Yeah.... getting mad..... it wasnt going to happen.

Leon: I shrugged. "I suppose. I mean, i guess i dont have a great way of going about it, but.... meh. Its something." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Isabel - I stepped out of his hug and took a deep breath, "I don't hate you, I just very much dislike you."

Jonathon - "I lasted fine," I said without emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Leon: I grinned. "Good to know. But even if you hated me, id still like having you around." i said. At least she didnt TOTALLY want me dead....

Skye: "I suppose, but it seems to have made your future rather difficult for you, socially." i pointed out. Sure, he'd made it through. But at what cost?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Isabel - "Because you're weird," I said, drying up what was left of my tears and flashing a smile.

Jonathon - "Yes, but I am successful," I said as if that made up for it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Skye: "Perhaps, but success doesnt lead to a rich life. Ever heard the phrase 'money cant buy happiness'? Id rather be poor and happy than rich and alone any day." i retaliated calmly.

Leon: My grin widened. "I am a little wierd, yeah. I know it. But i dont care." i said, laughing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum