the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worth A Million

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Worth A Million - Page 4 Empty Re: Worth A Million

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:28 am

Jonathon - "Yes, well, that's where we differ," I said honestly.

Isabel - I laughed as well, slightly shocked that I was, "On the plus side, I don't care if you're weird either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:03 am

Skye: I shrugged. "I suppose, and that's fair enough. You're entitled to your own opinion." i said lightly. If he was so set in his ways, well, who was i to try and convince him otherwise?

Leon: "That's good. Hiding wierdness is like trying to smuggle a floating pink elephant across the border." i said, chuckling. I wasnt about to hide who i was just because people were around.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Jonathon - I felt tense so I got up and stretched slightly, "Do you want a tour?"

Isabel - I laughed some more before I caught myself and looked down at the ground, "So," I said my voice barely audible, "am I ever going to get to go back home?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Skye: I nodded, standing. "That'd be appreciated. Id like to not get lost......" i said. I was always terrified of getting lost in new places. Being lost was one of my greatest fears, although it wasnt something i would ever admit.

Leon: My grin disappeared. "I dont think so, no..... im not sure." i said. It would probably be too risky for me to allow her to return home. As much as i felt bad for her, i just didnt think it would be feasible.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Jonathon - "Alright, follow me," I said opening the door for her.

Isabel - I bit my lip quietly, "I didn't think so..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Skye: I nodded, thanking him for holding the door as i exited, immediately beginning to study my surroundings and committing things to memory. As a by-product of my fear or getting lost, i'd become rather adept at remembering new places. It was very easy for me to figure out my way around somewhere.

Leon: I nodded wordlessly. I couldnt help but feel a little bit guilty, but if i handnt bought her, someone else would've and would probably be treating her significantly worse. It wasnt like if i hadnt bought her, she'd still be with her family.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Jordan - I took her into the library, "It has any books you could ever want and more," I said.

Isabel - "I had a date the night I got taken..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Skye: My jaw just about hit the floor. "Holy crap...... that's..... that's a /lot/ of books....." i said. I adored books, but id never seen so many in one place before. It was amazing.

Leon: I listened quietly, letting the words sink in without speaking. I couldnt bring words forward.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Isabel - "I had wanted to go out with him for about a year and he finally asked me out..."

Jonathon - "I have an unhealthy obsession with reading," I laughed at her surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Leon: "Im sorry you never got to go on your date, then." i said honestly. I did feel bad...... but i wasnt going to let it affect my decisions.

Skye: "No, reading is good. I dont think it can /EVER/ be unhealthy. Ive never..... ive never seen so many books before!" i exclaimed. "You could open your own library if you wanted to.... just...... wow....."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:36 am

Jonathon - I grinned, "I'm glad that you like it."

Isabel - I sighed, he wasn't going to let anything get to him, "Well, I suppose it isn't all your fault."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Skye: "Who couldnt love books?" i asked. Only an idiot wouldnt find this amazing. I wondered what other bizarre but cool stuff he had lying around here. I was more optimistic about my future now. Before, i had been curious about my new home, but in a fearful sense. Now hopeful optimism had creeped in. I only hoped that these positive feelings would only have reason to continue, instead of being squashed.

Leon: "No, its not. I didnt order your kidnapping. I didnt pick you out specifically and if i hadnt bought you, someone else would've." i said, shrugging.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Isabel - "Yes, because I was stupid..." I sighed.

Jonathon - "People without brains," I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Leon: I raised an eyebrow, studying her quizzically. "Oh....? How d'you figure that? Do tell. Im interested now...." i said, grinning. Was she somehow responsible for her own kidnapping?

Skye: I nodded. "Definately. Its funny......" i said, trialing off for a minute as i stared at all the books. "I was walking home from the library.... when they took me....."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Isabel - "I went out with my boyfriend... he wanted to take me home but I saw this cat... I love cats," I said, rambling, "I followed it into a dark alleyway. They ... they knocked him out and then they just took me. I got caught because I followed a cat..."

Jonathon - "I am really sorry for that." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Leon: "Well, cats are important. I probably would've done the same thing." i said, shrugging. "Its not your fault or anything."

Skye: I shook it off. "No, its fine. Just a thought..... anyways..... we should keep going...." i said, tearing myself from my thoughts, turning my gaze away.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Isabel - I laughed, "Cats are important? Since when?"

Jonathon - "This way then," I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Leon: "SINCE FOREVER. Duh." i said, as if it were totally obvious. "They're so.... FLUFFY. How can something to fluffy NOT be important?!"

Skye: I nodded, bringing my gaze back up and ahead, following his lead. I had to make sure to keep myself in the present or i wouldnt remember my way around and then id get lost.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Isabel - I laughed then shivered, "Wow, it's colder than I thought. Where are we?" I asked. Hey, even if I accepted that Leon wasn't all that bad I still wanted out.

Jonathon - I walked into a huge kitchen, "You can tell what this is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Leon: "Meh.... out in the middle of nowhere. Some town, some place. On earth." i said vaguely. "If you're cold, we should head back to the house. Or go to the barn..... its pretty warm in there." i added, shrugging.

Skye: I glanced around. "The kitchen." i stated bluntly. It was certainly an impressive kitchen. I was a decent cook, but i wasnt stellar or anything and i didnt cook a whole lot. I enjoyed it, but it wasnt something i liked to do a whole lot.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Isabel - "On Earth? Like... America? What state?" I prompted.

Jonathon - I laughed, "It has everything we could possibly need."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 pm

(incidentally, im Canadian and know essentially nothing about America or where any of the states are in relation to one another.... i dont even know what a good chunk of the states ARE.... so yeah....)

Leon: I gave her a quizzical look, pursing my lips thoughtfully. "What state are you from?" i asked. It ahdnt occurred to me that she may be from another area of the country.

Skye: "Looks like it..... you could probably feed an army for a month in here....." i said, glancing around. Was everything in this place so BIG?! It was a little intimidating....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:29 pm

(Sorry. It's fine.)

Isabella - "A place," I said hoping that he would see how annoying that answer was.

Jonathon - "Well, since it's just the two of us and some maids," I shrugged

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Leon: I chuckled. "Fair enough. Meh, im sure you'll figure it out eventually...." i said, grinning devilishly. Messing with her was highly amusing....

Skye: "Why do you live in such a big place if there's almost nobody here....?" i asked. No wonder i felt so small and alone...... this place was big and hollow and empty. There wasnt enough life to fill it....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:34 pm

Isabel - "Yes, I'm sure when I get out someone will tell me." I smirked

Jonathon - "It's what my parent's left me," I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum