the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

5 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Izzy:
I led the girl through the forest, and past the arena where I was supposed to fight... Saved by the newcomer! I hated fighting there... I was just as good at defending myself without people facing me in the ring..
"A camp... doesn't exactly have a name. Its just for Demigods... We train, we learn how to use our powers. things like that.

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Oceana:
I looked around. "Camp?" I asked. I probably sounded like an idiot, unable to say more than just a sentence. I knew my mom was looking for me, probably completely freaked out as to where I was. "I can't stay at camp. I need to go home. My mom'll be worried..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:07 pm

"These things.. Iris messages.. Like Skype for half-bloods...Really nifty things. We can explain the whole situation to your mom from the cabin.." I said, pulling her toward the cabins...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Oceana:
I stumbled after her, Phantom right on my heals. My mind tried to process what was going on. Camp. Iris Messages. Cabin, the words swirled in my mind, trying to put themselves in an order that made sense, but they couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Izzy:
"And don't worry about things being so confusing.. You'll get less confused as the time goes on..." I said, trying to remember which cabin she would go in..

(is this sounding too percy-jackson ish?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:20 pm

(A little, but that's okay with me. i love the books).
Oceana:
I nod and push a lock of blonde hair from my blue-green eyes. "Are you a camper?" I asked, deciding that I'd just pretend nothing out of the ordinary was going on. So far it was working and my mond was becoming less confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:23 pm

(oh, okay, thank god.. so you don't mind if we use camp half blood as a setting?(or something like that) and other stuff like that. idk why this was in paranormal.. but whatever lol..)

Izzy:
"I am, actually. Head counselor for Aphrodite... You already have a weapon, right? Dagger, Sword, other random piece of defense equipment?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:30 pm

( I don't mind ^.^)
Oceana:
I pulled my sword from my bag in one fluid motion. It's blade caught the sun for a second, blinding me. When I can see again, I run my hands along the hilt and hold it out for Izzy to see. "Here's my weapon. Will I need it?" I didn't like the idea of using my sword. I liked it's beautiful, shiny blade, I didn't want it dirtied with blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Izzy:
"Hopefully not... But we do have a training arena, where everyones required to take classes.. But dont worry about getting the blade dirty.. the harpies are excellent cleaners."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Oceana: I tilted my head to the side, a habit I had developed when I was confused. "Um...okay?" Harpies? This is all too much! My mind whined, and I ran my hands through my hair. "Wow, and just this morning I thought that this was going to be a normal day," I stated, shoving my sword back in my bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Izzy:
I could tell that she was overwhelmed... "So are there any questions?" I asked..

(im so sorry! I have to go...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Oceana:
I shook my head, that stubborn peice of hair falling back into my eyes. "My head is spinning way too much to think of any."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:47 pm

(Well I guess I might drop out of this chat because I've never read the books, nor do I plan to.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:04 pm

(Aw, bummer D=)
Oceana:
"Actually, I do have a question," I said after a pause. "How much longer do we have to walk?" I hadn't meant for the question to sound whiny, I was only wondering, but it didn't come out that way. "Just curious," I added to make up for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Name: Anastasia Thorn
Godly Parent(can only be one!) or denomination..(satyr, giant etc.): Hades
Powers: controls fire, strength, immune to sickness, other unknown dark powers.
Appearance(not long. one sentence describing basics.): long and curly black hair, deep and starry blue eyes that are easy to fall into, petite, long dancer legs, delicate facial features
Weapon Of Choice: Fire
Personality(three words): independent, mysterious, empathetic

Last edited by anonymouswriter on Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Anastasia - As I walked into the camp I had the slight feeling that I wouldn't be welcomed. It was odd enough to be the daughter of a God, but to be the only child Hades ever had, well that was super odd. It wasn't like I wanted to get to know my father, it wasn't like I acted like him! Still, I had a feeling people would judge me because of my parentage.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:46 pm

(AshleighRobin, where are you????)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:23 pm

(sorry huns, had to go dance last night. can't do mondays and tuesdays... argh!)
Isabella:
"Oh not much longer, actually. Here we are!" I said, walking into the clearing. There, you could see the base of camp operations, the farm house. and all the gods cabins.
"Hey!" I said, walking up to a girl with curly black hair, "Have you been claimed yet? You look new...." I said, trying to make her as comfortable as possible.

(Can everyone make a guy too? Cuz, like, I can't do something without a little bit of romance lol. but if not, that's fine too!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:39 pm

(That's okay. Mondays don't work for me either. I would make a guy but I'm absolutley terrible at writing from a guy's POV >.<)
Oceana: I looked around the camp with my mouth hanging open. It was amazing, probably the most fabulous camp I've ever seen.
Izzy took off on me and I followed her, ending up in front of a girl with curly hair. I waved and smiled at her. "Hello!" I exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Anastasia - There was a girl in front of me, actually speaking to me! I smiled happily, "Hi, I'm Anastasia," I told her. I begged whoever was listening that she wouldn't ask me whose kid I was, maybe if I didn't bring it up then she wouldn't. Are you ashamed to be powerful? I heard Hades voice inside my head. No, I'm ashamed of you I sent back blocking him out of my head.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Oceana:
I smiled and held out my hand. "I'm Oceana, daughter of Poseidon."
It was weird being able to tell people that I was a demigod, but exciting at the same time, which was probably why I didn't hesitate to tell her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:33 am

Anastasia - Oh great, she would undoubtably hate me after she found out. "Thats a pretty name," I said trying to direct the conversation away from parentage.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Oceana:
I grinned at the compliment, blushing and dropping my head a little, my blond hair falling into my blue-green eyes. "Thanks! Anastasia is a real pretty name too!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:31 pm

"And I'm Izzy, head of Aphrodite cabin. Whose daughter are you?" I asked, "And don't mind being a hades child, if you are. Nobody's gonna hate you. I mean, the Hermes kids are all thieves, but it doesn't matter." I said, trying to comfort her."

(okay, guys. we need more characters! So, Chip, will you make a monster of some sore. and Anonymous, will you make either a guy or a villian? and Imma make a guy.. its a challenge to write as one. but oh well.)

Corbin Garcia
Son of Hermes
tall, blonde hair, green eyes. Sweet, secretive, compassionate...

^sound OK?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:10 pm

(B-but, I'm don't want to make a monster. I'm not good at the whole evil thing. My friends say it's cause I'm too nice :/ Could I make a guy instead?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next