the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

5 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:33 pm

I'll make a villian who is a guy!

Name: Derek Ken
Godly Parent: Ares
Powers: wins every fight he is in
Appearance: messy blonde hair, emerald eyes, strong
Weapon: sword
Personality: charming, deceitful.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Anastasia - "Thank you," I smile at Izzy, "How'd you know?"

Derek - I walked up to two new girls and Izzy, she was too good for my taste (Izzy), but I could tell that one of the new girls (Anastasia) had a dark side that I was inevitably drawn to. "Hello there ladies," I said.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:14 pm

(K, I'll make a guy too.

Name: Gabriel Kallis
Godly Parent: Apollo
Powers: Good with a bow and arrow
Appearance: Curly brown hair, blue eyes, tallish
Weapon: bow and arrow
Personality: sweet but a bit full of himself, will do anything to protect his friends).

Oceana: I glanced up at the new guy. "Hello!" I grinned, smiling brightly before turning back to Anastasia. "Wait a second, if Hades is your dad," I got excited. "We're technically cousins!" I was happy about that since I never really had much of a family. My mom was an only child and her parents died when she was young.

Gabriel: I was wondering around, minding my own buisness, when I spotted the group near the enterance to camp. Three girls and a guy. I recognized Izzy and Derek almost immediatley. Izzy would make a good tour guide for the two new girls, but Derek was not someone they wanted to be hanging around with. I broke into a run as I headed for the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Anastasia - I smiled at Oceana, "I guess we are!" "Hey" I said to the guy who had just came up, but my attention was focused on the guy running up to the group with his bright blue eyes. "I'm Anastasia," I told the other guy (Derek)

Derek - I frowned noticing that Anastasia was staring at Gabriel. "Derek," I said trying to make her look at me, but she stayed focused. My jealousy was definitely coming out.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Gabriel: I stopped in front of the group, smiling. The girls looked fairly nice. I held out my hand. "Hello," I introduced myself. "I'm Gabriel, you two must be new."

Oceana: I shook his hand first. "I'm Oceana," I said, my eyes dancing between Derek and Gabriel. Wow, I was making a lot of friends fast. I felt popular.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Anastasia - I took his hand, "I'm Anastasia," I told him. He was clearly a gentlemen.

Derek - "Gabriel," I nodded to him coldly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Gabriel: "Derek," I replied, my voice just as cold. I crossed my arms across my chest, glaring.

Oceana: I glanced between the two of them, taking in their unhappy expressions. "I'm assuming you two know each other."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Anastasia - "Doesn't seem like they are the best of friends, does it?" I stage whispered to Oceana.

Derek - "Unfortunately," I said answering Oceana.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Gabriel: I nodded to Oceana and then turned back to Derek. "Why don't you leave these girls alone?" I growled.

Oceana: I turned to Anastasia and made a face. "Uh-oh! Drama!" I whispered back.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Anastasia - I laughed happily, I had made a best friend! "Oh no, not that!"

Derek - "I'm not bothering anyone," I snapped.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Gabriel: I shot him a look. "I do believe you are bothering these two," I placed my hands on Anastasia and Oceana's shoulders.

Oceana: I shifted so that Gabriel's hand fell off of my shoulder. "Hey now, don't get me involved." Then I turned back to Anastasia. "This could be amusing to watch," I grinned at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Anastasia - When he touched me I felt a spark of electricity run through my body and I felt me blush. "Um." I gulped nervously.

Derek - "They haven't complained," I raised my eyebrows at Anastasia's blush.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Oceana: My eyes danced between the two boys. "Y'know, there's really no reason to argue, we can all be friends," I stepped between them, my eyes wide.

Gabriel: I realized that Anastasia was blushing, I wasn't sure why, but I didn't really ponder it. I turned to Oceana. "I'd never be friends with him," I spat.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Anastasia - I rolled my eyes, stepping in the middle with Oceana, "We all need to chill," I say.

Derek - "Like I'd ever want to be friends with you," I growl back to Gabriel, ignoring Anastasia.

Anastasia - "I said chill!" I yell at Derek placing my hand on his chest. "Oh my, oops!" I stutter as I realize I accidentally burnt him a little.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Gabriel: I clapped my hand over my mouth as I tried not to laugh, but it was no use. I burst into laughter. I liked Anastasia so far.

Oceana: I shot Gabriel a glare. "Stop being difficult or I'll have send a tidal wave after you too," I warned, waving a finger at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Anastasia - I laughed at Oceana and gave her a high five, careful to not hurt her. I looked at Gabriel, "It's not funny," I said between my laughs trying to convince him it wasn't funny, even though it kind of was.

Derek - I stared at Anastasia. She had burnt me! Well, at least I knew whose kid she was now. "I'm sorry, Beautiful," I winked trying to get her attention's back on me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Oceana: I highfived Anastasia back and laughed with her and Gabriel. So far, I was really liking it here.

Gabriel: I stopped laughing and rolled my eyes at Derek. Anastasia was way too good for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Anastasia - "Whatever," I said to Derek, not that I wanted an enemy, I just didn't think he was completely trustworthy. "So, Gabriel, do you know where I'm going to be staying?"

Derek - I sighed impatiently, "Since I'm not wanted here," I growled angrily walking off.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Gabriel: I shrugged. "It depends on who your parents are," I said, but pointed towards the cabins. "The cabins are over there."

Oceana: I ignored their conversation and watched Derek leave. "Well that was rude of you guys," I stated and then turned back to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Anastasia - I made a pouty face at Oceana, "Sorry, want me to go invite him back?" Then I turned towards Gabriel, "My dad is Hades, please don't blame me for my parentage, where do I stay?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Oceana: I shrugged. "Nah, I want to see where I'll be staying too," I said, looking over at the cabins.

Gabriel: I linked arms with both girls. "Then you'll be in the Hades cabin," I said to Anastasia, then turned to Oceana, "and since you threatened me with water, I'm assuming you're a daughter of Poseidon, you'll be in the Poseidon cabin."
Oceana nodded.
"Shall we go to the cabins?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:04 pm

Anastasia - "Yeah, let's go," I say. This was certainly a good first day! "So, what cabin do you stay in?" I asked.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Gabriel: As we neared the cabins, I pointed. "Apollo," I said, then pointed to their cabins.

Oceana: I glanced at my cabin, it looked a lot fancier than the cabins at any summer camp I've ever gone to. "Whoa," I said, my eyes wide.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Anastasia - "How many are in the Hades' Cabin?" I asked him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Gabriel: I shrugged. "As far as I know, no one. Same with Poseidon."

Oceana: My jaw dropped even more. I get that place to myself? Sweet!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next