the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

5 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Katherine: "Yeah...same here." I agreed sadly. I gave her a slight hug, "I'm going to make sure he doesn't do that to us again. Ever." I promised sincerely. I'd kill myself first before I'd let him do that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 8 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Anastasia - "Thanks," I say with a smile. "Life is so complicated," I roll my eyes. Well, at least I have a sister now.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Katherine: "Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes, and smiled as I let her go. I was definately acting differently today. Maybe because I have a sister...or that I'm meeting a lot of people today. Either which, I was happy about it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Anastasia - I sit down on the sand, "What are your powers? What did you inherit from our father?" I ask curiously.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Katherine: I smirked as I sat down on the sand beside her, "Probably my anger issues. Um...I have some dark powers...but I'm not really sure how to use them very well. What about you?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Anastasia - "I control fire, and can do some other things but i don't really know how to use them yet." I tell her. "Also, I guess my stubbornness is from him."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Katherine: I smirked, "Oh, I forgot about that one." I told her, regarding her stubborness. I ran my fingertips lightly across the sand. "So, do you know what they do here, exactly?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Anastasia - "Not at all!" I laugh. "I just got here so I'm kind of lost."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Katherine: "Oh...hm...hopefully this isn't like one of those true-blue camps. Or one that's stalked by a masked guy with a chainsaw. That wouldn't be good." I commented with a smile, and a small laugh.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Anastasia - I raise my eyebrows mischievously, "I think that we could take 'em."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Katherine: I grinned, imagining that for a second, "Yeah, we probably could." I boasted jokingly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Anastasia - "The beach is pretty," I say looking out into the distance.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Katherine: "Uh-huh." I agreed softly, looking out into the horizon. The sun reflected off of the water beautifully.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:50 pm

hey i'm getting off for 20 or so minutes how long will you be on?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:55 pm

(Hm...until 8:30-9, I guess.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:09 pm

sorry that i missed you
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:04 am

nah, it's all right. I don't mind.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on in a while ^.^)
Oceana: We got to the beach and I leapt, fully-clothed, into the cool blue water. It began to swirl around me with my excitment. I loved the water more than anything.

Gabriel: I sat down in the sand, rotating between watching Oceana swim and looking over at Katherine and Anastasia. I wondered what they were talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Katherine: I looked into the horizon a little more, and my gaze shifted to Oceana, and then Gabriel. I motioned him to come sit by my sister and I, since I think we were done talking about the plan our father had for us.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Oceana: I waded through the water onto the beach. The sand stuck to the bottom of my feet, making it look like I had stomped in brown sugar. I headed over and sat down across from Katherine and Anastasia. "Hello!" I grinned, trying to wring the water out of my hair.

Gabriel: I followed Oceana over to the sisters and sat on a rock, not a fan of sand on my butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Katherine: I smiled at her, "Hey." I remembered what I had asked Anastasia...what she couldn't answer. "Hey, do you guys know what they do here? Like for activities?" I asked both Gabriel and Oceana.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Oceana: I shrugged. "I don't know, I just got here today," I said, turning to Gabriel. He had been here a while, he'd know.

Gabriel: I noticed that everyone was looking at me and blushed. "Well, normal camp stuff, archery, pegasus riding, and sometimes we fight monsters."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Katherine: I smirked, "Archery, huh?" I was sort of good at Archery, nothing I could actually brag about, but I did enjoy it. I then turned my attention to his last statement, and wondered, "Monsters? What kind?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Oceana: I leaned forward, intreaged.

Gabriel: I shrugged. "A whole bunch," I said. "Many different kinds."

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Katherine: "Like Minotaurs, and Sirens?" I asked, hindering my excitement quite a bit, thankfully.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next