the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

5 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 13 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:28 pm

(Cool! Very Happy)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 13 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:36 pm

(YAY! Shall we begin?)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:44 pm

*Repost*
Katherine: I blocked her attack, and took almost a leap back, quickly running at her again, but this time, aiming for her side. I felt some sick pleasure sweep through me. I wanted destruction, chaos. The feeling both disgusted and intruiged me. I halted my attack for a moment, but then proceeded with it again.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:45 pm

(Sorry, rotating between this and doing homework, so if I don't reply for a couple of minutes, that's why ^.^)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:25 am

I won't be on until 9:00 tonight... just saying!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:15 pm

((what happened? I don't know whats happening now! Please, someone, fill me in!))

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Can I still join?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:35 pm

(You probably could since it's still at that point where anyone could randomly jump in and it probably would work.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:46 pm

(Ok, thanks.)

Name: Rita Haynes
Parents: Hebe and Hercules (he wasn't technically a god...)
Powers: Super strength
Appearence: Pretty short, beige skin, freckled, bright red hair cut to her ears on the side and to her chin in the front with bangs, large brown eyes, and beauty mark on bottom lip, three piercings on each ear.

Is that good?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:03 pm

(Yep. Perfect.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Where can I come in?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:10 pm

(Hm...I think my character and her half-sister were having a little sword fight, but since anonymous isn't here, I guess your character could come in, and interrupt in some way.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:14 pm

(Are they like at a school or something? Sorry, I just don't wanna screw things up.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:17 pm

(They're at basically a place sort of like a summer camp. They each have cabins that are organized by who their godly parent is. Hm...everyone right now is at a huge open field.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Rita: "Um, excuse me?" I ask in a small voice. I bite my lip when they continue on. "U-Um, miss?" I try to tap a girl on the arm when their off again. One of them almost cuts me in an attempt to get to the other. As the sword flys across my face, I grab onto it and squeeze. The sword shatters into pieces, my hand lacerated but not too bad. I turn around to the girl and smile. "Um, do you know what cabin I'm in?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:28 pm

(XD...that was good...)
Katherine: I turned towards the girl that had just totally shattered my sword, and gaped at her a moment before straightening my expression, "Who's your godly parent?" I then figured I should explain why I needed to know that so I added, "They're organized that way."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:48 pm

(Thanks. Smile)

Rita: "Hebe," I say smiling. The cup bearer, but one of Zeus' only "legitimate" children.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Katherine: "Ah, all right." I smiled at her, then glanced over at everyone before I dropped what was left of the sword, which was only the handle, and led the girl to her cabin which wasn't too far away. "There you are. Need anything else?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Rita: "Yea..." I blink expectantly. She was joking, right? Some guy told me he know where ny cabin was and would go drop my stuff off. That was three hours ago... "Um, did anyone give you any bags?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Katherine: I furrowed my eyebrows, "They didn't send your bags yet?" I looked around, and started to head towards the main building until I saw some bags near the entrance. Someone definitely wasn't getting in gear today. I pointed over towards them, "Those your's?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Rita: "Oh! Yea! Thanks!" I walk over and pick up my bags. I don't know why I even let that guy carry my stuff. He could've stolen my cooking stuff. "So, if you don't mind me asking, whose daughter are you?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Katherine: "Hades." I told her, even though I wasn't very proud of it. I could feel him try to enter my mind again to probably bark at me, but I block him out, despite the possibility that he could try to hurt me or my sister.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Rita: I try to work it out in my head. "So, you're my moms cousin, so you'd be my...cousin?" I blink. "I don't know, my family's too big."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Katherine: I smiled softly, "Yeah...I think that's right. Wait, no...you'd be my second cousin." I corrected myself.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:44 pm

(Oh, hey, whats going on?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next