the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

5 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Oceana: "That's okay!" I said, jumping up. I turned to Gabriel and waited expectantly.

Gabriel: "OKay, follow me." Together we all walked until we got to a wide open space. It would be perfect for Anastasia and Katherine's "battle". It was usually used for sword practice and archery, but today it was empty. I gestured to it. "Here it is."

Back to top Go down

Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters.. - Page 12 Empty Re: Demigods, Satyrs and Monsters..

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Anastasia - "It's perfect, thanks," I say. I was ready to fight, a little sisterly competition never hurt anybody!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Katherine: I wondered how on earth my sister thought she'd be able to fight in what she was wearing. I glanced around the wide open space, and smiled to myself. "Cool." I turned to Anastasia. "Want to have a sword fight?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Anastasia - "Just swords?" I ask. "What are the rules of this fight?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Oceana: I wanted to watch, so I scanned to area until my eyes fell on a couple of rocks that would be perfect for sitting. I skipped over and sat on one that was sort of flat on top.

Gabriel: I followed Oceana over to the rocks and sat down on a smaller one, since Oceana took my favourite one.

(Hey, just wondering, but what happened to Derek?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Katherine: "Anything goes, basically. Except cheat shots, I hate those."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:05 pm

(oh... right... I'll bring him in right now)

Derek - I saw them at the place used for archery and walked over to where Oceana was, "What are you all up to?" I asked.

Anastasia - "Deal," I smile, "May the best sister win."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Oceana: I pointed to Anastasia and Katherine. "Sisterly competion," i stated. "Could probably get interesting."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Derek - "always fun to watch," I agree.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Katherine: I smiled, "Yep." I pulled a nearby sword out of the ground, thankfully it was blunted so I couldn't actually hurt her. I pointed it toward her with a grin, waiting for her to grab a sword of her own.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Anastasia - I got out my sword and was prepared to fight, that was until I heard my father, and I knew Kat could hear it to, Make me proud you two
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Katherine: I blinked in surprise, and looked over at my sister, hiestating if we should actually do this or not. I didn't want to entertain my father, whatsoever.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Oceana: I leaned forward on my rock to watch, facinated. "I wish I had a sister. Or brother. I'm not picky. Just would like someone to sword fight with." But no, I added in my mind, to my dad. You just had to have me.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Anastasia - "It's just a competition, we won't actually hurt each other," I say trying to convince not only myself but her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Derek - "Well, I have a lot of brothers and sisters, and trust me it isn't all it's cracked up to be." i tell her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Katherine: "Y-Yeah." I agreed slowly. I raised my sword, and charged, knowing she'd probably be able to block my attack.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Oceana: "Yeah, neither is being an only child. Trust me." I sighed. "Ah, well, what can you do, right?" I shrugged, and turned my attention back to the action ahead. I wondered if they were going to fight or not. I hoped no one would get hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Anastasia - I blocked her move and side stepped, turning slightly so that I could get a better angle. I made my move, trying to slightly jab her stomach knowing that she could block that.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Katherine: I blocked her attack, and took almost a leap back, quickly running at her again, but this time, aiming for her side. (g2g.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:24 pm

alright me to I'll be on tomorrow around 6-10:30 ish
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:28 pm

(Bye guys D= I'll probably be on after school some time, so like, 4 ish. And since we're probably in different time zones, it's 9:30 here.)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:26 pm

hey shera01 do you know when agent_chip will be on again?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Nope, I don't. Unfortunately.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 pm

that sucks
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm

(I'm here!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next