the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Angel

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Black Angel - Page 4 Empty Re: Black Angel

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:03 am

Spencer gave a small nod to those in the diner, and followed Shelby quietly, letting her be the lead. Once they were outside, he seemed to relax just slightly. He glanced at her and shoved his hands into his pockets. "So...what do you say?" he asked softly.

Pipps raised a brow and gave a small nod. "Interesting," he murmured. "Although, I'm not sure I would extend such kindness to most of my kind if I were you...or even human for that matter. My kind are not to fond of humans...they think they would make better slaves and meals than friends and allies." He sighed and popped another pill in his mouth, chewing it lazily.

Trista thought for a minute, though her mind was scrambled. "I...well.....are we going far?" she asked thoughtfully. "Wait...of course we're going far...yes. Please. I'd like my bag it has things I need in it.." She wasn't exactly sure how this was going to work since she didn't trust herself to stand, but was willing to try anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:35 am

Arden: I nodded. "Fair enough. So where do you stand on the topic of humans, then?" i asked, studying him carefully so i could analyze his reaction. Sure, he ate blood pills (or what he claimed were blood pills), but it could simply be a cover, something to draw attention away from himself. Of course, if it WAS a cover, he'd probably lie and claim he was all friendly with humans, and since he was a vampire and probably had had far more practice at lying, i probably wouldn't be able to tell no matter how hard i tried to analyze any kind of reaction he may give. But then, if he was using them as a cover..... well, we were alone on a roof. If he WANTED to attack or kill me, it was likely he would have done so already, or simply let the thugs from the alley stab me when they had the chance. I got the feeling i was starting to over think this and forced my brain to give it a rest. Thom's paranoia was apparently contagious....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Shelby sighed and shrugged. "I guess I'll go with you. I've nowhere better to be." She offered him a weak smile then ran a hand through her brown hair.

James frowned and sat her gently near a tree. "I'll be right back then." He flashed her a smile before casually walking back at the house. He went back to the spot in front of the window. He picked his way up to it, making sure to at least make it seem a little clumsy, less she figure out what he was.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4