the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Catcher

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Dream Catcher - Page 5 Empty Re: Dream Catcher

Post by Alice Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:56 pm

Natlile felt her body shaking as the boy took a step forward. "And why would you call the cops? Unless your asking for a fight."

Taylor felt... uneasy. He usally didnt dream about girls. He blinked and tilt his head. "Explain to me what is going on in this dream then...?"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Alec didn't want to fight after all he promised his mother he wouldn't anymore but the guy wasn't leaving them alone. "All I want is for you dush bags to leave me and my friend alone." He hated drunk people it was like nothing got through to them. He hoped that this guy would just go away.

Samahria smiled, "Why should I? that would make it too easy. You have to figure out whats wrong." She didn't know why he was being so pushy. Normally people just accepted that the person in the dream was something they dreamed of. So why was he giving her a hard time?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:55 pm

The guys chuckled and rolled their eyes. "Keep the lady.. but we will back." one guy said. The group left and natilie felt... sick.

Taylor shook his head. "Please... explain. Whats wrong? Im confuse.d" He said shaking his head. He was confused as ever.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Alec was relieved that the guys went away. He turned to Natilie, "Are you okay?" She seemed a little shaken up from the whole expeirence.

Samahria shook her head, "I can't." She was telling the truth because she herself didn't know what was going on in the dream. All she saw was a women walking away.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Natilie nodded. Her hands shook and so did her body. "I.. uh.. should go home..." She said looking down.

Taylor tilt his head. "Why not?" He asked. It was his dream he could make her tell him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Alec could understand, "do you want me to walk you home?" He really didn't want to let her out of his sight after this just in case the guys came back for her. He didn't want to think of what would happen then. "You shouldn't be alone after this."

Samahria smiled, "Your very stubborn you know that right." She looked at him, "But I still can't tell you. You might as well try to figure it out on your own."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:33 am

Natailie shrugged. "I.. dont have a home.." SHe said in a quiet voice. She had been walking around trying to hard to find a dreamer. Times were hard for her.

TAylor nodded. "I know im stubborn. Country boy remember? How though? I dont understand what to figure out."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:05 am

Alec felt bad for her. "You can stay at my house for at least the night. My mom works all night anyway so she won't notice you." He didn't know what is was like to not have a place to stay. He knew his mother would let him stay with her for as long it took for him to graduate college and get a job.

Samahria laughed, "Look around. Your brain is trying to tell you something. Put the pieces together. I can help you try to figure everything out but I won't give you answers."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Natilie nodded. "Okay... are you sure its alright? I dont want to impose.." She said in a soft kind of way. She hated it when she felt this way. But.. he couldbe a dreamer.

Taylor shook his head. "I.. just dont understand..." He looked around. Soon they were in a coffee shop. "I.. remember this.." He looked over and saw him as a kid. He was holding the hand of a woman. It was his mother....
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Alec nodded, "Yeah its fine." He dragged her with him refusing to take no for an answer. "You will just have to sleep on the couch since there is only two rooms. Mine and my mothers."

Samahria noticed that the scernery changed they were now in a coffee shop. She could see a little kid with a women probably his mother. She turned to look at Taylor to see him staring at them. "Who are they?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Natilie nodded and followed. She watched him and tilt her head. He was a curious boy.. thats for sure. She didnt know what to make of him yet.

Taylor looked at her. "That is me... and my mother.. two days before she left me..." He said in a small tone. His mother had long brown hair that curled down her back. her skin was sun kissed and her lips were ruby red. Taylor always remembered her eyes the most... they were a electric green color.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Alec came to his car opening the passanger door for her. "Ladies first." When she got in he closed it and went to the other side. He got into the car and drove away to his house. "So why don't you have a place to stay? What about your parents?"

Samahria felt bad at him seeing his mother. He looked hurt and sad. She wondered why she left but didn't want to be rude by asking. "Maybe you have unresolved issues with your mom and thats why I'm here."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5