the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Catcher

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dream Catcher - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream Catcher

Post by Karma =) Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:41 am

Alec blushed from embaressment, "No I'm just picking it up for my mom." He looked up at the girl and found her to be pretty which made this more embarressing to him. "Plus I'm not sure if pink is my color." He said with a smile.

Samahria saw that the kid had something on his she wondered if she should not bother him but he seemed like he would make a excellent dreamer. "Hey Taylor." She decided to just call out to him what was the worst that could happen.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Natilie winked at him and smiled. "I dont think pink is your color either. Maybe a red or black." She said with a smile. "Im Natilie." She said and held out her hand.

Taylor turned and saw a girl. "Um hi..." He said and gave a small wave. He walked up to her. "Um Im sorry but have we met before?" He asked alittle confused.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Alec smiled," I will be sure to keep that in mind for next time." He took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you. My name is Alec." The girl came back then with the dress. He grabbed the dress." So what brings you to the dress shop?" Samahria realized that he probally didnt know who she was. "Oh were neighbors. I live just over there. " Of course he wouldnt know her name because well she was never popular while he was always at the parties.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Natilie laughed and looked st him. She shrugged and said "Well its kind of hard to explain I guess." She said with a sly smile.

Taylor looked at her and smiled. "Oh well pardon me for not remembering you." He said with a smile. "Do you want to lead your horse to the pasture? "
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Alec raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?" He looked at his watch. "Well I have time to kill." He gave her a smile. He liked this girl she was cute and well not afraid to mess with him. He never liked girls that just batted their eyes and agreed with everything you said.

Samahria shook her head, "Its okay. I'm told I have a forgetable face." She teased him. She got off her horse. "No, thanks she doesn't really take to strangers." She lead Molly into the pasture to roam while she could talk to Taylor.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Natilie shook her head. "I dont think you have enough time in the world for me to ecplain." She said with slight sarcasm. "Better luck next time lover boy." She winked at him and made her way to the exit.

Taylor looked at her and nodded slightly. "So.. what brings you here?" He asked. He didnt want to be rude and kick her off. He wanted to know.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Alec laughed, "I guess I will see you around." He watched her walk out the door. When she left he turned back to get the dress then he left the shop. He went back to his house to take the dress back to his mother, He didn't really want anyone to see him with a dress.

Samahria shrugged, "I was just riding and I saw you. You looked like you could use someone to talk to." Plus she was interested to see how he would make as a potential dreamer.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Natilie smiled slightly to herself. She would see Alec again. She knew she would. She had to find the right moment to tell him everything. But she had to wait... till the right moment

Taylor nodded slightly. "I see. Well I guess. Do you want to come in and have some coffee?" He asked with a chuckle.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Alec came home to find his mom had left. He set the dress on the counter and wandered the house. Now what was he to do. He decided to go for a walk in the woods. That always put him at ease.

Samahria shrugged, "Alright." She followed him into the house.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Natilie walked around the deep dark woods. She started to sing a celtic lulliby and she smiled. She started to dance and her limbs moved like the wind. Every step had a purposse. This is what I get for being a dancer. She laughed to herself and she kept singing and dancing.

Taylor lead her into the huge kitchen. "Let me get the coffee ready." He said wiht a smile. He took out two mugs and got the coffee made. "Here you go." He said setting down the cup with cream and suger on the side. "Didnt know what you liked in your coffee." He said with a shrug.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Alec walks towards one his favorite spot. Most people don't know that there is a waterfall in these woods. Give that it is smaller than the ones you see in pictures but it is still tall enough to be scary when you get to the top. He is almost there when he hears someone singing or humming? He can't tell. He walks towards the sound.

Samahria admired his kitchen it was absolutly gorgous. She wanted a kistchen just like this but her parents thought it would be a waste of their money. She forgot about Taylor being there until he talked. "Hmmm... oh thats okay I can do it myself." She picked up the cup poured some milk in and added a bunch of sugar.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Natilie kepts dancing. Her moves were flowing together and blending. Each one was beautiful and mystrious. She changed it into a love song. The celtic words flew from her mouth and filled the entire forest.

Taylor nodded and leaned against the kitchen counter. "How long have you been riding?" He asked looking up form his coffee cup. He was curious about this girl.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Alec moved aside some branches and saw a girl dancing and singing. He stood there watching her for a second then he realized that she was the girl from the store. He leaned against the tree, "Nice moves." He made sure to say it loud enough for her to hear.

Samahria shrugged, "Ever since I was five. I loved horses and I remember seeing my parents riding so I just had to do it." She remember at first they didn't want her to do it for fear that she would get hurt but she begged until they finally gave in.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Natalie looked up and tripped over her feet. "What the CRAP!?"she yelled. She then started to laugh and she laid down in the dirt. Her hair fell aroundbuer.

Taylor nodded understand. "Well that's interesting." He said Sutherland a smile. "Hoe long have you had that horse?? "
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Alec laughed hard almost falling over when he saw the girl fall. He got control over himself after a couple minutes. "Are you okay?" He walked towards her still breathing hard from laughing.

Samahria raised an eyebrow, "You should know to never ask a women's age." She smiled at him joking. "I've had her for five years now. She starting to get older but she still rides well."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Natilie glared at him. "I WAS until you came and freaking snuck up on me!" She said with a smirk. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.

Taylor chuckled and nodded. "5 years is a good age. She can run for a while. What kind of horse is she?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Alec chuckled, "i didn't sneak up on you. You were just too into your dancing and singing that you didn't hear me coming." He stretched out his hand to help her up.

Samahria shrugged, "I'm not one hundred percent sure. We found her in the field injured." She remembered seeing the horse limping and thinking what happened to this beautiful horse.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Natilie sighed and ignored his hand and she stood. "Well then you should have done something else to get my attention or just have walked on by!"

Taylor nodded and took in a deep breath. "I have ben there." He said with a smile. "Well at least you saved her life."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Alec shrugged, "I was curious to what you were up to." And he wanted to scare her but hey he could leave that one out. He saw he ignore his hand and retracted it still smiling. "You were doing goo till you fell."

Samahria nodded, "Yeah I had to beg my parents to let me keep her. They said that another horse was just too expensive." they finally let her keep her when they found out that she was attached to her. Her horse would follow her around everywhere.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Natilie shrugged and looked at him. "Why would you be curious of little old me?" She asked with a smirk.

Taylor nodded and smiled. "Yeah I have heard that. My parents always thought that our life couldnt hold any time for horses well I made time for them." He said chuckiling.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Alec smiled, "Well a pretty girl out here all alone. Let alone in my part of the woods." He didn't really care about that most people walked through his woods because if you went far enough you get get to a mini water fall.

Samahria smiled, "finally someone who understands." She was really thinking he would make a good dreamer.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Natilie smirked and shook out her hair. "Pretty girl? Your woods?" She asked raising a eyebrow.

Taylor chuckled adn nodded. "So what are you doing in this town?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Alec shrugged, "Just telling the truth." He raised his eyebrow, "What you don't think your pretty?" He gave her a smirk.

Samahria looked at him, "Well I grew up around here for most of my life." She spent two years away from here. That was when her family wanted to see what it was like to not be on a farm.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Matilie shook her head. "Actually I dont thank you very much." She rolled her eyes. "WHy do you even care?"
Taylor nodded understanding. "I see what you mean." He said. He took in a deep breath and went silent for a moment.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Alec held up his hands, "Whoa easy there no need to get mad at me. I was just being nice." why wouldn't she think she was pretty?

Samahria rasied an eyebrow, "What about you?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next