the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Catcher

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dream Catcher - Page 4 Empty Re: Dream Catcher

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Alec smiled, "A hot teacher. Something I always wanted." He gave her his best charming look. He tried hard to not laugh but he ended up doing it anyway.

Samahria stuck out her tongue, "Its not nice to tease people." She winked at him then left for the room. Which she had no clue where it was but she would fine it eventually. There could only be so many rooms in this house.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:13 pm

NAtilie blushed and smacked him slightly. "Well thats not nice." SHe said with a laugh. "Even though I am pretty hot." She laughed and shook her head.

Taylor chuckled and shrugged. "Hey I never said I was nice."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Alec blinked his lashed innocently. "What I didn't do anything wrong. I gave you compliment."He pretended to rub where she hit him. "gosh your abusive... I like it." He laughed.

Samahria shook her head looking into room. "You should be." She yelled so he could still hear her. Finally she found the right room. Please don't have half naked pictures of women on your wall.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Natalie blushed a deep color. She knew she couldnt fall for him. He was going to be her Dreamer. She needed to tell him somehow... why she was there in the first place. She looked at him and shrugged. "Well well well you cant like me."

Taylor chuckled and took in a deep breath. He felt alittle tired. Soon he found himself passed out on the couch dreaming.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Alec blinked at first not hearing what she said. He raised his eye brow in question, "Why not?" He was curious. She seemed to like him so why couldn't he like her.

Samahria opened the door and sighed in relief. Thank goodness there were no half naked women. He probally had those hidden away. Good that is where she wanted them. She climbed into his bed feeling exhausted. A second after she closed her eyes she was passed out.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Natilie smiled and shrugged. "Im bad nes." She said wiht a sly smile. "Why do you ask?"

Taylor woke up dreanched in sweat. His dream was.. unreal but so real to him that it made him scared for his life.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Alec shrugged, "Well if thats all then I guess you stuck with me." He leaned closer to her. "Who could reist this anyway?" He leaned back laughing.

Samahria woke up the same time Taylor did. No she couldn't have chosen already. She liked this guy. She didn't want to pull away from him because of the rules but it was too late. The dream sealed her fate. She wanted to scream. Why did she have to be born this way?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Natilie rolled her eyes and smiled. "Or so you think.." She began to walk into the forest.

Taylor tried to shake the dream from his mind but it was plastered there. "Ugh!" He said and stood up. "I need coffee.." He muttered
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Alec followed after her, "come on you know you want a piece of this." He smiled at her, teasing. "Just go on a date with me and I will leave you alone for the rest of the day unless you actually do like having me around."

Samahria layed back in bed trying to go to sleep but she knew the only way she was going to sleep is if he was sleeping. That was how it worked. She hated the rules that they couldn't change. She got up from bed and crept down stairs.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Natilie looked at him and smirked. "Fine I will go on a date with you... but to where?" Her mind floated to the rules. Crap she thought.

Taylor got a cup of coffee and soon felt alittle better. Everything felt normal but he knew it wasnt going to be a normal day.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Alec grinned, "Oh its a surprise but trust me you will have fun." He started walking away. "Meet me at my house at 2 oclock tomorrow." He said his adress before he turned and left. Well he promised to leave her alone and he was good with promises well most of the time.

Samahria saw Taylor drinking coffee. "Can't sleep either?" She wished she could sleep but he was awake and so she would be too.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Natilie watched him walk. She smirked a bit and felt alittle weird doing this. THe rules were clear... but hey she didnt care anymore.

Taylor shook his head. "I thought you would be asleep.... sorry If I woke you..." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Alec walked out the forest excited about tomorrow. Heactuallky had a date with her. He thought she was going to turn him down like most of the girls did.

Samahria shrugged, "Bad dreams." She poured herself a cup of coffee. Filling the mug with milk and sugar. Mmmm just the way she liked it.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:15 am

Natalie went to her apartment and changed into some black jeans and a nice flowing shirt. She fixed her hair and quickly died it a dark brown. It looked good on her and she smiled. She gave one last look in the mirror before leaving.

Taylor chuckled at her words and he nodded. "Yes.. I understand. I had a terrible nightmare... I dont understand.." He said sitting down at the table. "It doesnt make sense." He said mostly talking to himself.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:12 pm

(what was the dream about?)
Samahria knew of course what the dream was about but didn't want to give it away. "Dreams are weird." She mumbled. "I hear that by saying dreams out loud it helps make sense of it." She hoped that would distract him from what she said before.

Alec went home, not really tired yet even though it was late. "What can I do?" He walked around his house wondering. Maybe Jesse was holding a party as usual. He changed into nicer clothes then left to the party.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu May 03, 2012 7:37 pm

(Idk yet... haha all I know is that he has a dream XD)
Jace shrugged and looked at her. "I dont like talking about them. Just because they might come true." He said giving another shrug.

Natalie walked around in the forest again. Her hair was a beautiful dark brown which matched her blue eyes perfectly. Her entire body seemed to flow together.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu May 03, 2012 8:21 pm

(Haha okay)

Samahria nodded taking a sip of her coffee. She needed the caffine since she would be awake for the rest of the day from the looks of it. "Its okay I just trying to help." She wished that she could just go back to sleep and not worry about Taylor but she couldn't now that he was her Dreamer.

Alec arrived at the party. It was still in full swing. People were running around yelling and in the middle of the dance floor people were chugging beer. He shook his head at them. Latly he hadn't been like he used to be. He used to drink like them but now he had been cutting back. Maybe it was because he actually wanted to do something with his life than take advantage of his mom.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Taylor nodded and yawned. "I should try and get some more sleep." He said walking to the couch. "Good night." He said with a smile.

Natilie could hear a party from just in front of her. She walked in and saw everyone drinking and makeing out. She shook her head. These people were being rediculous.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Samahria felt relieved that he was going to sleep. "Night." She went back to his room. So she would get some sleep after all. Thank goodness. She closed her eyes and instanly fell asleep. She was soon in Taylor's dreams. It wasn't like she could help it.

Alec grabbed a beer, that was all he was going to have. He didn't need to be driving home drunk. He didn't want end up hurting anyone for a mistake he made. His friends stood hanging out in a corner laughing. He joined them. "Hey guys." They each said hey to him then went back to their game, beer pong. "You want to play Alec?" He shook his head, "You guys know I'm cutting back." One of his friends smiled, "Oh yeah your trying to go to college. Good for you man getting you life straight but that doesn't mean you can't play one harmless game of beer pong."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Natilie walked into the party and looked around. Her short black mini dress clung to her body and she looked down. She could hear something... Alec?

Taylor losed his eyes and his dream took over his entire body. He was on the beach, his entire life he had always wanted to go to the beach. He looked out and saw that his mother was walkin gaway from him. He tried to scream for her but no words came out. What was going on?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Alec shook his head, "Nah man I'm not going to play." His friend shrugged, "Suit yourself but you don't know what your missing. " Alec sat in a chair watching his friends play. Before he would of taken him up on his offer but he was trying to turn over a new leaf so to speak.

Samahria opened her eyes to see a beach. She saw Taylor and a women walking away from him. It looked like he was trying to scream her name. What should she do to help? She walked towards him touching him on the shoulder. "It will be okay."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri May 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Natilie walked around the house and felt guys grabbing at her. Some random guy came up and started to breathe on her neck. She shoved against him but he wouldnt move. She felt uncomfortable.

TAylor turned in his dream and looked at her. "Why are you here?" She asked watching her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat May 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Alec could hear guys laughing and making snide remarks. "come on baby you know you want some of this." He turned to the voices and saw Natilie. He told his friends he would be right back. He pushed the crowd and reached Natilie. He pushed the guy away from her, "Leave her alone. Can't you see she's not interested."

Samahria shrugged, she could remember if she wasn't suppose to be seen. "I don't know. You dreamed me in here. You tell me." She had to make him think that this was just his subconcious or something talking to him. If he knew that she was actually in his dream then he would freak.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri May 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Natilie looekd over at Alec and felt alittle relived. "How could she not be interested?" The boys asked looking at Alec.

Taylor was confused and looked at her. "Im dreaming of you?" He asked confused.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat May 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Alec snorted, "Have you looked in a mirror latly?" He pulled Natilie so she was behind him. He wanted to ask her what she was doing here but right now he focused on the guy just in case he was going to fight him. "Look man your drunk just leave us alone and I won't have to call the cops."

Samahria smiled, "Obviously otherwise I wouldn't be here." She played it cool hoping that he wouldn't know that she was lying. But then again he wouldn't believe that she could enter his dreams.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next