the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

3 posters

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 5 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:52 pm

alright, I'll talk to Rose when she gets on again
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P) - Page 5 Empty Re: PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D P)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:27 pm

(Actually, we're on our way to Port Royal.)

Rose: I heard talking at the front of the boat, but ignored it. I layed on my back, gazing up at the white holes in the sky the world calls stars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:31 pm

OH! haha my bad.... too bad anonymous isnt on though... *tear*
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 pm

that sucketh..... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:49 pm

indeedeth
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:49 pm

heh heh. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Tara: "Alright then. What are you doing out here at this hour?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Dylan: "Watching the stars. Can't sleep, see. Never been able to."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Tara: "Me neither. But I'm also watching the stars for tracking purposes," I rolled out my sheet of thick paper, so I could mark down the alignments from tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Dylan: I chuckled in spite of myself.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Tara: I turned around with a skeptical expression. "What are you laughing at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Dylan:"Nothing, nothing." I paused in thought. "I knew you'd be the cartographer from the second I saw you talking to the captain..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Tara: I suppressed an eye roll. "I somehow doubt that, since you referred to me as 'the barmaid'. Not that the skimpy outfit helped." I was now in more modest clothing, though much of what I owned was still formfitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Dylan: I shrugged. "I call people a lot of things, regardless of what their position is. Personally I don't see the point in you barmaids wearing those outfits. It's like youre screaming to get raped."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Tara: I stiffened. Was he actually sober? It didn't seem like it. "That does happen on occasion." I rolled up my paper, preparing to go back down to my cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Dylan: "So my theory's been supported. If you detest that job so much, why do you stay there?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Tara: "Family run business. No choice. This was my only way out, and I wasn't let go willingly." I chose my words carefully, not wanting to give away too much. Not to a complete stranger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Dylan: I laughed shortly again. "Glad to have you aboard then..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Tara: "Thank you...? Goodnight." I walked across the deck and down the short flight of stairs, to my cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Dylan: I didn't answer, but merely sat in the chair still, and waited to see if i'd get any sleep tonight.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:45 pm

((next day?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 pm

no... lets go into detail about their dreams... XD yeah... next day
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:50 pm

((bahaha *crickets* hah tongue Anywho, you start!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Dylan: I woke up slowly, realizing I had fallen asleep in the chair. I got up and cracked my back. "Morning!" i shouted to the crew
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Tara: I hurried up on deck, just in time to hear Dylan greet everyone. Wow, he had slept on that chair? That rickety old thing?! Well, whatever, not my issue. I took out my compass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next