the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearing Your History

+3
Echo
Black&White
Invisimort
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Clearing Your History - Page 6 Empty Re: Clearing Your History

Post by Echo Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Nike

Okay...that thought made me even more uneasy. But...I couldn't just leave her all alone in this place, either... That wouldn't be right.

"Sure, I guess," I answered.

Really, we were four strong, fit people with plenty of powers between us. We could handle this, right? ...Right...?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Alex

I nod, disappointment going away. Turning into a rather okay day. Away from the doctors, found a person who wouldn't take me back, and an extended amount of time without sharing my emotions... "Now?" I ask
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Nike

"Uh, yeah, guess so," I answered.

I started walking back through the already-opened doors.

((One FF later...))

I wasn't sure how long we'd been walking, but I eventually thought I saw a figure off ahead.

"...Senet?" I asked.

"Nike?" the figure called back, running over. "Zehre you ahre! Mes dieux, zees place ees confuseeng..."

"I know..." I agreed. "I take it you haven't seen or heard from Peter and Sarah either?"

"Cohrrect," he answered. Then he seemed to notice the person traveling with me and gave me a questioning look.

"Oh, this is Asylum... Asylum, Senet." He put up a hand in greeting.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Alex

My eyes dash between them as they talk, until no one says anything and I realize I'm supposed to fill the silence. "My name's Asylum," I fill in quickly, though there was still the pause between whatever Nike said and what I said. His accent is distracting; I hadn't been listening. So long as he wasn't wearing white...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Nike

"Hright..." he answered.

I think she has some...issues... I thought to him. I sorta found her, and I couldn't leave her there, you know?

Yeah, I undehrstand, he thought back.

"So, I guess we just keep going then," I said, starting to walk once more.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Asylum

He was unsure and then slightly less so, for some odd reason. Weird. "You haven't run into anyone else?" I ask him, curious if I should be on guard or happy - depending on who he saw.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Nike

"No," he answered. "Not even ze people we came 'ehre weez. Ze whole place eez empty... Well, fohr ze most pahrt."

Are you worried? I asked.

Maybe a leettle...but I zeenk I would be wohrried hregahrdless of ze seetuation. I'm suhre evehryzeeng's fine, zough.

I wondered if he was saying that for his own benefit.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Asylum

I look between them slightly, giving a small nod at the boy. What did she say his name was... whatever.
"I dunno if my group is around..." I say in their silence. I felt like I was missing something. Their emotions responded to one another, but nothing was being said. A moment of wonder here, curiousness there, reassurance but doubt thrown in the middle...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Nike

I turned to Asylum, a little surprised.

"You have a group?" I asked curiously.

"Maybe we could 'elp you find zem," Senet offered. Honestly, the girl would probably be better off...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Asylum

"They'd rather not," I say, clasping my hands behind my back for lack of anything better to do with them. And the buckles jingle...makes me smile, despite what I was saying. "They're uncomfortable around me because they see how close they came to becoming like me... The possibility of it still happening scares them."
I stare off to some distant point until my eyes lose focus. "Wonder what time it is..." Never had a way to keep track of time. From the Institute to the hospital to here... All this walking was getting boring.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Nike

Senet and I exchanged looks.

"Um...oh..." I said. "Uh...well...let's just keep going... The sooner we get out of here, the better..."

Not to mention I'd start feeling a lot better when we left Asylum... For all I knew, she could hurt someone... At the very least, it sounded like her "group" wanted to keep away from her. The more I heard from her, the uneasier I grew...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Asylum

"Yes, that's what they feel like..." I say with a little giggle. Uneasy and uncomfortable, lack of trust and jumpy at what I might do. Though I only got bad when there were a lot of people... Too many emotions then. Got overwhelmed like that.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Black&White wrote:Dan
"I suppose, if you're before then logical reason says I'm in the future..." Which wasn't so hard to comprehend for me. Perhaps Aiden's power got more powerful, and he was able to make a portal through the fourth dimension along with the third dimensions. Through time, as well as space... Physics doesn't disprove it as impossible, and Aiden did theorize he might have been able to if he grew more skilled at it. Though that did not explain our group's splitting up.

Kira just looked at him blankly and shrugged. "Whatever you say, kid." She glanced back down at her bandaged hand and sighed. She couldnt really see the detail of his bandage work, thanks to her sunglasses. Maybe it was stupid to wear these things inside. But then again, Kira never really did anything smart. So, she decided to keep them on, like she did 24/7. It was better to feel safe with them on then taking them of, in her opinion.

(did visi and WD mention something about Riddle, t.mor, toc and others meeting up someplace?)

Last edited by Momo13 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:40 pm

he semi answered that before...

Dan
"Not a clue, Unnamed," I say, continuing on my way through another room. "This might very well be some sort of worm hole, perhaps. I was going straight through the rooms to see if they loop, leaving the doors open. Though perhaps a realm brought on by the subconscious...never ending, in such a case. Or maybe simply a very long building. In that case, we'd have to reach a room without a door or an exit out... And then its the scenario of where in the world are we. Last I remember, I was in the subways of Jersey City, 2025." All of this is said blankly, and it sort of bothers me. Not in the usual frustration sense, but just noticing it and not being able to forget the fact.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum