the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearing Your History

+3
Echo
Black&White
Invisimort
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Clearing Your History - Page 2 Empty Re: Clearing Your History

Post by Momo13 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Toc continued after them, sliding through the doorway right as they closed the door and shying away to the shadows.

For a few steps, she wasnt watching where she was going and stumbled for a few feete and fell into the light with a loud thump. Immediately, she looked up to see if they had heard or saw her. She was certain the must have. And she didnt have enough time to get back into the shadows or hide herself.

It felt as if her unbeating heart was starting to pound in her chest. How it could feel like that was beyond her, but something was happening. She was scared.

What would they think of a freak like her? Green hair, yellow skin with stitches, and purple yes and nails? She was a monster. A nightmare. ANd what if they tried to kill her? She would have to go into self defense and that might mean touching them. And if she touched them, they would die. She wasnt sure if she wanted to kill someone she barely knew if they did nothing to her.

this was most certainly, just very not good. Toc sat in the center of teh room behind them like a deer in head lights, afraid to move.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Cricket

Ah, so they had themselves a posse, then? Their own bit of a group thing. I wondered if the other people mentioned were as odd as the first two. Anyhow, it wasn't my business. Nobody wanted a kid tagging along like a lost puppy. Except . . . they were a bit lost as well, weren't they? Anyhow, it still wasn't my business.

But then, I'd been walking alone for quite a long time. Now don't get me wrong; plenty of the time, I didn't mind being alone much. Alone, I didn't have to worry about what anybody was thinking but myself. But then, sometimes being alone with my thoughts was the last place I wanted to be, and I was currently running out of nice thoughts to think at all. There's only so many interesting thoughts to think to yourself when you're walking on a boring, neverending rooftop, chasing after the same boring, pointless topics before things get repedetive. Some company . . . aye. Aye, that would be a bit nice, for once . . .

. . . And besides. I, ah, actually didn't mind this lass much. She seemed a bit friendly, actually.

I thought a moment, staring at the back of my hair, before giving in. " 'ey, 'ow's this?" I slunk over the rubble pile and closer to the two. I'm not sure if I looked as cautious as I felt, but I felt hesitant. I didn't really know these people, I mean . . . they couldn't be all bad, on one hand, but on the other hand they might not be as friendly as I'd once thought. "Ah, you need an extra pair o' eyes t' 'elp look for a way out? Frankly, I usually can't see much o' anything on account o' th' 'air, but you know what I mean."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Sarah

"Sure, you can come with us," I said with a smile.

I caught one of Peter's brief "Why do you consistently make decisions that shouldn't go to you" looks...which was basically his normal look only slightly more agitated (and I will say that his different levels of agitation are somewhat hard to discern without context). But it passed as quickly as it had appeared. He merely shrugged and said, "Yeah. We won't mind."

He turned around and started walking back the way we came; I followed.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:52 pm

I heard a noise. A for real... really real noise. "Riddle... did... did you hear that...?" I asked.

"I HEARD IT WITH THE POWER OF ALL THE EYES COMBINED. DEEP WITHIN THE REVERBERATIONS OF THE SOUL IN MY SPLEEN NUGGET, I CAN HEARD IT. I HERD IT LIKE CATS." Riddle said... which... I guessed meant that she heard the noise behind us too...or...or that she liked cats... I didn't...know.

I turned back around and...and... looked through the door we'd just come through...

There was someone yellow... and ... and kind of sewn up like Riddle.

I...should probably... uh...say... hi or...something... ...probably...

Riddle was ahead of me. "WHAT GRADE ALUMINUM THREAD DO YOU USE TO KEEP YOUR SKIN TOGETHER LIKE THAT AND WHERE CAN I GET SOME? I TRIED RAIDING THE VILLAGES BUT ALL I GOT WAS THESE POTATOES." She said and I wanted to be like...'wow...that was rude...'.

"Riddle... that... you... Don't..." I paused...I should probably say hi too... just to... uh... be polite... like...like how Mr.Face always told everyone to be... about everything. "...Hi."
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Toc looked at the two people and slowly moved away from them. ....What grade aluminum.....? THey didnt think she was a freak...? she looked up from the ground and met their gaze breifly.

"I dont really know.... the people who..... made me... Died reacantly after i was complete." She finally said. The other spoke and she turned to face him. "Hello. Sorry if i startled you.... I was lost, and saw you guys walking. I figured you might know where to go. But i didnt want to scare you off by.... Um.... looking like I do."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Cricket

I cocked my head. Huh! Alright. That had been easy. I'd expected a bit less of a welcome, for some apparent reason. Or at least one of those 'insulting-you-with-a-welcoming-smile' type responses that you get a lot in Luna, that leave you thinking, So, I can't tell if you like me or hate me. I'll be coming along, then . . . ? Genuinly friendly people are often hard to come by.

This was getting odder by the moment. They started off, and after a moment of hesitation, I bounded after. "You're almost a bit too friendly, y'know that?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Sarah

"Hm?" I asked. "How could...?"

"He's right," Peter said. "If you're too friendly to the wrong people, it could get you killed."

And then he was silent again. He tended to do that... Silence, advice, silence. Or silence, disapproving words, silence. I preferred the former to the latter.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Cricket

"Not quite what I meant, but a'right, true that as well, I s'pose." I caught up to them, trailing just behind the two. "I mean, ask a question like that where I'm from, and I wouldn't get a warm welcome . . . in th' friendliest a snarky comment with a 'Whatever, kid' tacked ont' it, but never a flat-out 'Sure!'." I whistled something nonspecific. "I just find it odd, s'all."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Alexandra
Waiting...was getting boring....
Give me something to do. Now.
My yellow eyes wander around the blank room, going over their blank, white walls slowly... Give me something to do. Now. White...didn't like it. Didn't like it anymore. Too blank. I want messy. Give me messy.
I stand up, pick a one of the three doors left closed, and start going through rooms again. Wasn't lost. I left the doors open so I knew where I came from. Wasn't possible to get lost when you knew when you were coming from...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Sarah

"Oh? Where do you come from?" I asked. "England?"

His accent sounded kinda Cockney...but I wasn't too sure. It sounded like there was something else in it, but maybe it was just me. Not like I was any sort of expert on British accents, either.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Cricket

"I'm not, in fact, English," I said, and announced proudly, "Luna Nuova. City on th' sea."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Sarah

"Really? I've never heard of it," I remarked. "What's it like?"

Peter was still walking along wordlessly, though I thought he was listening. If anything, he was probably trying to analyze this guy. Figure him out. Or was I giving the "fearless leader" too little credit?

...Yeah, I called him that in my head. When he wasn't listening.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Cricket

"Wet and salty all th' way through. Th' other parts depend on which side o' Lu' you're refferring to. Me, I'm from th' Lowlands, which . . . well, they're wet and salty and bloody, most days."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Sarah

"Huh... But I mean, what's it like? At least where you come from. What's it look like? And where is it exactly? ...Um, oh, sorry...don't mean to be pushy or annoying or anything, especially since we just met..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Riddle:

SO WAS SHE A TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE LIKE ME? ... That would be nice for a change. I was getting sick of all these painters, and none of them was even Ducreux. He was my favourite and he didn't even come in anywhere.

"I LOOK LIKE I DO ALL THE TIME AND NO ONE DARES YELL AT ME ABOUT IT!" I yelled at her, not completely sure where I was going with that. So then I said more things. "SO WHO ORDERED YOU OFF THE INTERNET AND HOW DID YOU COME TO BE STALKERING US IN OUR HUMBLE ABODE WHERE WE ABIDE BY NO LAWS EXCEPT OCCASIONALLY FOR THE LAWS OF GRAVITY AND POSSIBLY GRAVY?"

T.Mor looked at me and then looked back at her a few times. "...I... I never had to... uh... reconstruct your.... uhm... gorebits...so... I mean..." he shrugged.

"BUT SO I WAS ATTACKED BY A LEIGON OF UNDEAD ZOMBIE HORDES AND I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE SANDWICHES FOR THEM, AND IT WAS A REAL ISSUE FOR ME PSYCHOLOGICALLY. IT'S THAT TIME WHEN I FORGOT TO LIKE, BRING MY BRIAN AND MY BRAIN HOME FOR TO SHINE IT---"

"Riddle... uh, ... I don't think she... uh, has to ... hear... about... uhm... all that... random...crap..." He told me kind of... awkwardly. T.Mor was awkwarder than whatever a potted plant was suppoused to be.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:44 pm

What in the world is she talking about? Do all people make this much sense....? Toc watched the two people and took another step back.

"Not all people are as..... um.... open minded as you." She finally said. She bit her lip and just locked at themfor a few minutes. The guy seemed sane....or saner than the girl. But he was very....pausy. And the girl just seemed like a complete and total nut job.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Cricket

"Well." I paused a moment, trying to get some descriptive words to roll around in my head before I said them. "Ah, I've never been t' Venice. But if you know Venice, and it's true that they 'ave canals for streets, then it's a bit like that. Th' place is sinking, flooding, all that fun jazz, just crumbling t' pieces right there with all those people living in it. Air's oftentimes thick enough t' choke on. But if there's one good thing about it, it's got it's music t' 'old on a pedestal."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Sarah

"Interesting," I said.

"Music?" Peter asked, with what sounded like...interest. "What's the music like there?"

"Since when did you ever care about the finer things?" I raised an eyebrow skeptically. He gave me one of his narrow-eyed looks, but said nothing.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am

(Anyone wanna.... run into Dan or Alex...?)
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:50 am

(i can toss someone in to run into them....I only have Drew and Toc in right now.....)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:12 pm

(Anyone is fine)
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Kira walked down the halls. Where the hell was she?! a few groans escaped her lips as she walked. This was just what she needed, to be lost.

She walked in and out of rooms and punched walls in frusteration. After an hour or so, her right hand was bloody and she was lighting a smoke in her left hand. She took a long drag. As she puffed out a stream of smoke, she wasnt really watching where she was going and ended up walking into someone.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Dan
Oh. A girl. She bumped into me. "Sorry," I say carefully, even if it was her fault. Just...because.... was that my humanity still? Id be happy about that only... ive forgotten what that felt like.... I hadn't lost all of my humanity... It was a comforting thought in this confusing place.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Kira

Her smoke fell out of her hands when she ran into the guy. She narrowed her eyes, even though he would not be able to see because of her sun glasses.

"Watch where yo uare standing." She grumbled at him, putting the now soiled smoke out with the heal of her shoes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Dan
"Excuse me, but I was walking, not standing," I tell her. I gesture across as the door I had come from to the door I was going to, my metabolic arm glinting in the light. My eyes flick down to the...cancer stick... I feel my face distort in disgust. Oh. More humanity. Splended.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum