the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 13 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Andrew arrived just as Xavior did. How in the world that angel got down here, he didn't know. But he sure as hell knew Rosalie was being kissed by his former 'master'. He kept out of sight, having Xavior do so as well. He needed to wait for an opportunity.

Krystal smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed next to him. She said in an almost sarcastic, but humorous way, "Well, I have to go to school, and I can't exactly show up naked."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 13 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Nathan chuckled and raised a eyebrow. "Are you sure?" He winked at her. "Alright.."

Rosalie felt the same feelings again. Her hands had been untied and she punched the Master in the face. "Sorrry but I dont kiss creeprs." She wiped her lips. Alex came up behind her and fliped her to the ground.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Krystal laughed, "I'll be sure to make it up to you later." She half-joked before bending down to kiss him sweetly. "Come on. You have to get ready." She said when she pulled away.

While 'the Master' was caught off guard, and Alex busy with Rosalie, Andrew stepped in, grabbing the white haired man by the throat and slamming him into the ground away from Rosalie. "You're about to die twice."

Xavior immediately saw Alison and rushed over to her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Nathan sighed. "I kind of dont want to work today... is that a bad thing?"

Alex chuckled and stood. "Or is it you who will die?" He pulled out a glass blade and smiled. "Time to die." He charged at Andrew.

Alsion looked at Xavier. She threw her hands around his neck and kissed him. Tears streamed down her face. "I.. cant.. believe you came back." She cried.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:39 pm

"No." Krystal answered, "But you have to...unless, you really don't want to and you could call in sick." She said the last part with a half-grin. She couldn't help it.

Andrew dodged the blade, grabbing Alex's wrist and twisting his arm behind him.
(Kinda lame post there, lol. Sorry.)

Xavior almost felt like crying, he was so happy. He kissed her back a moment before pulling away and cupping her face in his hands. "Of course I'd come back..." He wiped away her tears, "Are you all right?" He asked, obviously concerned. He didn't know what they had done to her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Nathan chuckled and sat up. He grabbbed his phone and called in sick. "There now I can sleep." He winked.

Alex kicked Andrew in the chest and regained his status. "Pity pity pity." He said wiht a chuckle.
(XD naahhhh)

Alison looked up at him and nodded. "Yes... but Its Rosalie you guys should worry about." She looked for the Master and he wasnt there.... neither was Rosalie.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Krystal's smile widened, and she laid down next to him. She asked sort of rhetorically, "Hmm...should I call in sick too?"

Andrew almost had his breath knocked out of him, but there was a grin on his face as he twirled the glass knife in his hand.
(Ugh...I feel like I'm godmodding or something but I can't help it.)

Xavior nodded, letting her go. "Do you have any idea where he would take her?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Nathan chuckled. "just dont show up. It would look weird if we both call in sick." He said wit ha sigh.

(XD its fine)
Alex chuckled and looked at Andrew. "Your nothing as you use to be. What happened to the General?" He asked wit ha tilt of his head. "You failed as a General."

Alison thought for a minute. "The chamber room. Once the door is closed no one can enter it...." She said. She looked at him. "You need to go..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Krysral's smile dampered when he sighed because she understood why. Her arms wrapped around his torso once again. She just wanted him to be happy. She found herself recalling what he said, and whispered lightheartedly, "Hey, today won't be busy now."

Andrew gritted his teeth. Of course, he had to bring that up. Just to frustrate him. And it worked. Andrew fought himself aiming a swipe with the blade at Alex's neck.

Xavior nodded before giving her a very quick kiss and taking off to the chamber room. "I'll be back!" He assured her hastily.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Beule? <---Had to do it in a different language. Smile I'm just making sure you know I replied.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 pm

(XD thanks xD)

Nathan chuckled and nodded." True true. Do you want to go anywhere?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

ALsion nodded and watched Andrew and Alex. SHe needed to untie her hands. She looked around and found a tiny little dagger and smiled. Soon her hands were free. "Time to kill some freaking moron."

Alex chuckled. "Thats right I took your position just like I planned." He chuckled against and swung his lieg to trip Andrew.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Krystal looked up at him and into his brown eyes. She gave him a small smile. "Sure...where?"

Andrew tripped, but turned to land on his back and on the way down, he grabbed Alex's shirt, dragging him along, next to him though. "You bastard, you planned that all along?" He was more than frustrated. He was honestly pissed off. He put all of his strength into it and decked Alex in the face. He hoped he broke his nose.

Xavior found himself in the chamber room. Now he was faced off against the devil himself. This was not going to be easy, but he had to. His wings unfurled, brilliantly white feathers with black tips.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 am

Natahn shrugged. "Anywhere i guess. Just tell me where."

Alex was flung back and was utterly surprised. Blood dripped from his nose and he looked at Andrew. "Was that suppose to kill me?" He chuckled.

Rosalie looked at Xavior. "Xavior! NO!" The Master jumped out and stabbed Xavior.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:29 am

Krystal thought a moment before suggesting, "How about we just take a walk?"

Andrew grinned almost maliciously. "I'd rather have a little fun first." He said with a chuckle. He was starting to feel more...powerful. More in touch with what he was. His dark red eyes become a brighter crimson.

Xavior gasped, stepping back and grabbing his wound. He was shocked and couldn't respond, or act.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 am

NAthan nodded. "That could work.. but off school grounds? There is a cove just north of here."

Alex rolled his eyes and he stood. "Nice eyes girl." He said with a dark smile. "Now its time for the real fight to happen." He pulled out his long black blade and smirked. "Reconize this? Oh thats right... it was yours."

Rosalie ran and caught Xavior. "ALISON!" Alison came in flying. "Get hime outof here. Both of you go!" Alison nodded and took Xavior. "Come on." SHe said. "We need to get you treated befoure... you leave me." Silver tears fell from her eyes and she took off.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:23 am

"Yeah, that sounds good." Krystal answered, looking him over just briefly. "You don't want to get changed or anything?"

"And soon, it'll be mine again." Andrew said with a grin.

Xavior leaned against her slightly. He was frustrated with himself right now. And severely disappointed.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Natahn stood and walked to the door. "I will be back in... 20 minutes top." He winked and opened the door.

Alex shook his head. "Your still a fool." He said. He charged at Andrew.

Tears fell from Alison's eyes and she flew. It made it hard to see. She flew fast as she could. She landed on the beach and collapsed out of breath. She cralwed to Xavier and laid on his chest crying. "Im..so sorry.." SHe cired.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Krystal really couldn't wait until he got back. She tried to preoccupy herself, but she still had a feeling of anticipation. She rifled through her closet to find some silver flats. She wanted to wear heels...but found that not appropriate. She was fine until...she felt something she hadn't felt in a while. More like someone. "Oh, no." She murmured. She knew who it was. The man who convinced her to be a demon in the first place. But...he wasn't near...yet.

Andrew didn't dodge this time. He blocked the blow with the glass knife and their blades locked. They were now in a test of strength to see which of them could force the other to move, and so far, he was winning.

Xavior looked down at Alison, one hand stroking her dark hair while the other held his wound. "It's not your fault, love." How she blamed herself for what happened made his voice crack with emotion.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:50 pm

(I edited it a little so...)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Nathan walked back and saw her. "Are you okay?" He asked looking at her face. She ddint look well at all.

Alex bent over and flipped out of the way. He chagred from behind Andrew. Sweat poured off his face which he quickly disposed of. "Time to die." He chuckled.

Alison shook her head and snuggled to him. "It is my fault..." She breathed. HEr lips reached his and it was filled with love. Her handstugs at his shirt. SHe knew she only had minutes left.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Krystal snapped out of her thoughts and realized what he had asked. She seriously thought about putting on a smile and lying but he'd see right through that. "No...I'm not."

Andrew swung behind him. He didn't have enough time for a counter attack, but he moved to the aside, the blade leaving a scratch in his side.

Xavior kissed her back, all his love for her pouring into it. She would have to leave. He knew he wouldn't be able to take it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Nathan shook his head and walked up to her. "What happened? " he asked with a worried expression on his face.

Alex cursed and slid o. His feet."your as bad as I had hoped." He said. He whiled away blood from his nose.

Alison kissed him more. Her lips trailed down his neck and she outlined his jaw.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:54 pm

"Nothing happened...but..." Krystal had difficulty explaining it. She wasn't sure how to word it to him. She sat down on the edge of the bed. "I never told you how I become a demon, did I?"

Andrew couldn't help but smirk. "A rather ironic thing to say when I probably broke your nose." He moved inhumanly fast, almost fast for a demon, and knocked Alex off his feet hard onto the ground.

Xavior tilted her head up with one hand and kissed her once again, making it last. He wasn't sure if this was the last, final time he'd be able to see her, to hold her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Nathan shook his head. "You became a demon??" He shook his head. He had never head of something like that happening.

Alex rolled his eyes. "Funny mister." He said as he flew back and landed in a wall. He came out and shook his head. "This shall be anever ending battle."

Alison felt his lips on hers and she was soon absorbed in it. She flipped so he was ontop. Her lips pressed hungly agaisnt his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Krystal nodded, looking up at him. "Yes..." She began to get frustrated how he had asked that. He seemed constantly incredulous. "I was an angel, once upon a time. Then I was...convinced to be a fallen angel, a demon."

Andrew actually paused, staring at Alex a moment. The man was right. "Then what's the point?" He found himself asking.

Xavior pulled away, trailing kisses along her jaw and chin before looking up at her. "Alison...if this is the only moment we have left..." He began, almost uncertain of what he was trying to say.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next