the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) Empty Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:17 pm

You are now attending Shoreline, a school on the rocky Californian coast. Most students are able to do what they please as long as they are on campus. Here, there are gifted students, but not ones that you'd expect. Nephilim, the offspring of angels and mortals. Specially gifted, some can levitate, see past lives, the ability to use 'Announcers' or shadows as gateways into the past, and other unusual powers. Meanwhile, there is a truce postponing a war between the Angels and Demons, who were originally fallen angels. If you haven't read the books, I suggest you should, or at least look it up...because I honestly can't explain it very well, but I'll try this. I'll also give a crack at some of the characters, like the teachers and other students if I think it's needed.

Name:
Appearance(Both Angels and Demons have wings, rarely Nephilim do too):
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim:
Powers:
Other:

~My charries~

Name: Krystal Morrison
Appearance: Golden Brown Hair, Gray-Green, Almond shaped eyes. About 5' 4". Has black and silver, feathery wings that are about twice her body size.
Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) Wood01
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Demon
Powers: Can seek out specific Announcers, but can't really use them.
Other: She ended up at Shoreline almost on accident. Everyone there except Steven and Francesca think she is a Nephilim.

(Although this charrie pretty much died, he’s in there somewhere…)
Name: Landon Mcclure
Appearance: Short, curly blonde hair. Bright blue eyes. 5' 7". Has a slight, muscular tone. Tanned skin.
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Nephilim
Powers: (I'll get to that later)
Other: (Same here.)
(Getting rid of this character...)

Name: Xavior (X) Nichols
Appearance: Short, jet-black hair. Bright, clear blue eyes. About 5’ 7”. Wiry frame. Strong jaw and straight nose. Has a small scar on his right cheek, running along his jaw, which is a ‘war wound’. Has large white wings with black tips on the feathers.
Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) 1249949366_7117_full
(Except not depressed, lol.)
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Angel (Surprisingly)
Powers: Can tell if someone is lying, or otherwise can’t be trusted.
Other: (That I’ll explain as we go along.)

~Alice’s charries~

Name:Alison
Appearance(Both Angels and Demons have wings, rarely Nephilim do too):short black wings that are torn up from flying fast, icy blue eyes and long black hair that is ragged.
Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) Tumblr_lx70inwJ5h1r2z612o1_500_thumb
(I just had to put it on the bio for you. Smile.)
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Demon
Powers: Can munipulate powers and can read emotions and change them
Other: She is very very very very very sarcastic and energised but she is dark when she wants.

Name: Justin
Appearance(Both Angels and Demons have wings, rarely Nephilim do too):
DOWN AT THE BOTTOM
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Nephilim
Powers: He can control fire and what not with that ((haha))
Other: His personality he is shy and stand off ish he is called the 'emo kid' like alison.
Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) 28194
(Though at some point I think he was renamed Mark, lol.)

Last edited by Shera01 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:14 am; edited 3 times in total
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:42 pm

haha ya I am gunna make new charries is that ok?
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Yeah, that's fine. Smile
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Name: Rosalie
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Demon/ Wings are black and red are torn up from flying. Her eyes change to red and black
Powers: can raise the dead and have them do her bidding she can also read peoples emotions
Other: n/a
Looks: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) 120+dyed-hair-girl-megan-red-hair-red-lips

Name: Nathan
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Angel
Powers: he can control water and telaport through it and it holds the face of his fallen lover who was killed by a demon
Other: Teacher/ Wings are huge and white. Have some gold through out them
Appearance(Both Angels and Demons have wings, rarely Nephilim do too): Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) Op8b49
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Hm...maybe I should have a couple new charries...but for now, the old ones will do. Smile Would you like to start? I'm not sure how to exactly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:19 pm

You can start. just have your charries walk around. Have a teacher cuz I kind of want Rosaile to go for the teacher. I need some help in that area.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Name: Roseanne Falco
Appearance: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) Blondehaircolortrends2
(Her wings are white with flecks of a metallic silver in them.)
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Angel
Powers: Able to see into a person's past and future by touching them (or, of course, them touching her).
Other: Is hiestant to get close to anyone.

Name: Andrew Croft
Appearance: Dark brown, almost black hair. Dark red eyes which look brown at a glance. Wiry frame. 5' 8". Black wings with extremely dark blue edges.
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Demon, though he doesn't agree with some of their beliefs.
Powers: (Uh, not developed yet.)
Other: Teacher.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Roseanne walked to her first class of the day, for once in a good mood despite all that was going on, in her life, and in some of the people she knew. There was a truce suspending the war for now, and she knew in the back of her mind, this time of peace wouldn't last long.

Andrew waited, leaning back against his desk for his students to arrive. He was already annoyed, considering he hated being kept waiting. Patience was definitely not one of his strong suits. His fingers tapped lightly on the desk top as he looked blankly through the open doorway a moment before turning around and going over his lesson plan again.

Krystal strolled around the campus grounds, procrastinating going to her class. Why was it all so important anyway? She had learned all of the things they were teaching long ago...why should she have to suffer through it again? She glanced around, taking in the scenery. It might be useful later.

Xavior dealt with his throbbing headache as he trudged to class. He didn't want to go, but didn't have the guts, or the confidence today to ditch class. He decided he'd just have to live through it. It couldn't be that hard to survive the day...right?

Last edited by Shera01 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Rosaile walked into school. Her flaming red hair was catching peoples attention and she looked down at her feet. She pulled her over the shoulder bag alittle closser to her slim figure. Soon she walked to class and sat in the back.

Nathan sighed as his head was pounding. He couldnt really breathe but hey he was a teacher. He started to see some of his students come in and he couldnt help but chuckle. They always looked so missrable comming to class.

Alison looked around the campus and rolled her eyes. Everyone was going to class and that was the last thing she wanted to do. She finally picked up her bag and walked. She went into a class and sat down by the only left avalable seat next to a boy (Xavier).

Justin had always been ready for school. He got up early and drank some coffee then headed to his class. He sat down next to a girl an smiled. He wasnt very good with girls and he planned he never would be.

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 pm

(Is it all right if I interpret Justin's as involving Roseanne?)

Roseanne looked next to her and noticed a boy giving her a smile. She returned one in response, the action enveloping her features. He didn't seem threatening.

Andrew glanced up, observing the hoard of students walking into the room. Only one in particular had an effect on him. A girl with bright red hair who took a seat in the back. He waited 'til the kids took their seats, and frowned slightly when he noticed none took front row seats. "All of you sitting in the back row, move up front."

Krystal sighed to herself. She had to go to class. She hurried, actually running part of the way and slowed to a walk just as she entered through the doorway. She probably looked slightly disheveled. She sure felt that way. Her stomach dropped as she studied the teacher, but ignored that feeling as she took a seat. There...was something different about him...

Xavior glanced, seeing the girl claiming the desk next to his, and he propped his head on his crossed arms. He just felt exhausted, and he didn't want anything more than to sleep right now.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:51 pm

( Yep!)

Rosaile felt slightly shy now. She looked at the teacher and rolled her eyes. She picked up her bag and went to the desk in the corner. She hated the front but she would have to deal with it. She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked.

Nathan smiled a this class. "My name is Mr. Bennett. Please do not call me Nathan or I will have to send you out." He said with a chuckle. "Well why dont we go around the room and have each of you say your name and your age and something about your self?"

Alison looked at the boy and slightly rolled her eyes. She didnt know why but the boy bugged her. She brought out her notebook and started to write. She needed something to occupy herself.

Justin looked at her and said "Hi.. I am Justin." He said holding out his hand. "What is your name?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Roseanne mentally frowned when he stuck out his hand. She knew what would happen if she returned the gesture, but she also didn't want to come off as rude. "Roseanne, but most people call me Anne." She replied as she extremely briefly shook his hand, and a flash of images went across her mind as she did. She didn't maintain contact for long, knowing if she did, the flood of information could be severely overwhelming. It was almost overwhelming now.

Andrew grinned to himself as he observed his students. He was going to have a little fun messing with them. He leaned against his desk as he announced, "You'll address me as Mr. Croft, not by anything else." He paused before saying, "I'd like each of you to take turns standing up and stating your name and something...unique or interesting about yourself."

Krystal sighed as the kid in front of her took their turn, and now that meant it was hers. "My name is Krystal, I'm seventeen..." And just to try to aggravate the teacher a little bit, she dodged the last part by saying with a smirk, "There isn't really anything about me worth sharing."

Xavior glanced over at the girl again and then to her notebook. He was curious, wondering what she was writing about, but didn't want to make his interest obvious.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Justin looked at her and smiled slightly. Suddenly he felt exposed and slightly off. He turned to face the board. What had just happened? He wondered and looked at her slightly.

Rosaile rolled her eyes and stood. "I am Rosaile. Dont call me Rose or I will kill you. I am 16 years old. I can draw." She said sittingn down and smirked.

Nathan rolled his eyes slightly at Krystal and nodded. "Ok then." He smiled slighty and looked at his class. "Well for your first day assignment you must have this paper signed by all of your teachers. And yes I mean all." He began to pass them out.

Alison began to write about a boy who fell in love with a girl and their love was forbidden. She sighed and leaned back into her chair. She changed the story and had bot hof them die. She felt like love shouldnt be her main focus this year because it nearly destroyed her last year.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Roseanne blinked, those images going through her mind again like someone hit rewind on a tape and played it back in slow motion. None of it made sense though. Usually her visions were clear-cut. Not this time. She glanced at him momentarily. From those images, sue did learn something though. He was a Nephilim.

Andrew inwardly sighed, though also reveled in the thought of exactly doing the opposite of what the girl Rosalie said. He might just have to call her Rose. He handed out sheets of paper as he said, "What I want you to do with this is to go around, and talk to your classmates, and learn something about them that they haven't already mentioned."

Krystal rolled her grey-green eyes at the assignment, but took the papers he gave to their row and passed them behind her. Every teacher, huh? What was the point to this anyway? It seemed pointless, and therefore, stupid.

Xavior paid attention as the teacher started to rattle on, but lost interest quickly when he realized it wasn't important. "When does she stop talking?" He groaned softly, knowing the kids around him probably could hear.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Justin sighed and leaned back in his chair. He didnt know what she did to him but he flet like he was a open book to her now. "Well this class sucks." He said with a chuckle.

Rosaile sighed and took the paper. She avioded looking into her teachers eyes and she passed the paper back. "What if we dont want to?" She muttered under her breathe.

Nathan went back ot his desk and sat down. "The point of this to know your classes and the office needs to know that you all didnt ditch class." He said with a small wink. He leaned back. "I will take any questions about myself."

Alison laughed slightly. "I dont think she ever will." She put a hand over her mouth and looked down. SHe felt alittle shy now. "Sorry..." She muttered and went back to writing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Roseanne nodded with a grin, "Yes, it does." She agreed with a small laugh. "I hope it's not like this for the rest of the year."

Andrew leaned down so she would have to look at him and he replied with a grin, "Well, that's just too bad, Rose, because you're doing it anyway." He went and sat at his desk, feeling rather pleased with himself.

Krystal was just about to ask a question but some other kids beat her to it by asking trivial things like 'What's your favorite color? Favorite type of music?'. Blah, blah, blah. She was surprised when one girl asked, "Are you married?" The other girls around her, obviously her friends, giggled to themselves. Krystal rolled her eyes once again.

Xavior looked over at her as he asked in a hushed voice, remembering in the back of his mind the teacher was studying the class almost relentlessly, "What do you have to be sorry about?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Justin chuckled and shrugged. "$20 says its going to be for the year." He said. He looked at her and again smiled.

Rosaile glared at him. "Please do not call me Rose." She said with venom leaking into her voice. "I will do it." She said and crossed her arms to show that he didnt own her.

Nathan chuckled and crosses his arms. "No I am not married." He chuckled. "Any other questions?" He asked looking around.

Alison shrugged. "I thought I wasnt suppose to talk." She said looking down. She felt kind of shy which was a change for her. She was stubborn and very sarcastic but this boy made her feel uneasy.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Roseanne smirked, meeting his gaze for a second before wondering what on earth she was doing. Making friends? Attempting to? She thought she had learned that lesson long ago, what comes out of it.

Andrew chuckled to himself, amused that he had gotten under her skin. He studied the class before saying jokingly to them, "Well, don't just sit there. Go on, socialize like you were doing while I was talking."

Krystal glanced around, seeing no one was speaking up, so she half-raised her hand and asked, purposefully mirroring his earlier question, "What's something...interesting about you?" She felt silly asking, but she was also curious at the same time.

Xavior glanced up at the teacher across the room, "Because of her?" He more assumed than questioned, and then waved his hand dismissively, "So? Just do and say whatever you want, don't let anyone hold you back."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Justin sighed and shook his head. "Well anyway. Were did you come from? I am from Broklyn." He said. "But I dont have the accent." He added and sighed.

Rosaile sighed and looked at him and rolled her eyes. People got up and walked all over. She sat in her seat and asked 3 people who came up to her. The bell rang and she put the paper on Andrew's desk and smirked at him.

Nathan shrugged. "I am 23 and I teach students. I guess you could say something interesting about me would be I am very good at figuring people out." He said his gaze never left hers.

Alison laughed softly and shook her head in amuzment. "I usally do that.. I dont know why but around you I feel uneazy." She admited but then her face turned a slight rose color and she looked at her notebook.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm

( Oh this is what Alison looks like Smile

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) Tumblr_lx70inwJ5h1r2z612o1_500_thumb ))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:16 am

( Smile )

Roseanne smiled a little before answering, "Uh, from our neighbor to the north." She grinned slightly before elaborating, "I'm from Corvallis in Oregon."

Andrew smirked briefly, leaning back in his chair with his arms supporting his head. "I will see you all tomorrow." He remarked, though he had his dark red eyes on Rosalie when he said it.

Krystal wasn't bothered by his gaze. In fact, she met it challengingly and flashed him a smile that read, Oh, really? Go on. Try to figure me out.

Xavior mentally sighed before glancing at her notebook, and then directed the subject towards it by asking curiously, "What are you writing about?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:03 pm

( Smile )

Justin smiled and nodded. "I have been there." He said and chuckled. "What do you mean out neighbor to the north?"

Rosaile rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag but everything fell out and papers were all around her. She sighed and laid her forehead against the table and she sighed. "Great day huh?"

Nathan chuckled and leaned back. "Well ladys and gentleman. Lets do something fun shall we before the bell rings?" HE stood and told everyone to follow him.

Alison looked up at him and shrugged. "I was going ot write a love story but then I changed it." She said. She felt shy and she didnt like talking about her writing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Roseanne's face flushed suddenly, and she hoped it wasn't noticeable. "Because, well, we're in California and Oregon is north of here." She smiled sheepishly, "I say quirky things like that sometimes."

Andrew arched an eyebrow, wondering what that comment was for until he saw the papers scattered all over the floor. He walked over, and started picking some of them up. He was a demon...but that didn't mean he was entirely cold-hearted.

Krystal followed him like everyone else. What was he up to now? She also wondered what his definition of 'fun' was. Whatever it was he was planning, it'd better be worth it.

Xavior smiled and sympathised, "Yeah, sometimes it just doesn't come out like you thought it would, right? I've had that problem." He thought his attempts at writing were extremely poor. She probably could write better than him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Justin chuckled and nodded. "I see that." He smiled at her and said "I say some pretty weird things to." He said.

Rosaile muttered a thank you and grabbed the papers and shoved them into her bag. She went to stand but the desk made a deep cut on her forehead and she sighed. "Today sucks.." She sighed.

Nathan lead them to a chapel towards the end of the school and he smiled. "Welcome to the chapel. Humans here would worship God here and burn inncents." He said. "Go on in and look around."

Alison smiled shyly and nodded. "Yeah exactly." She said sheepishly. "Do you write?" She asked trying to keep the conversation going.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Roseanne smiled and her blush disappeared, "Really? Like what?" She asked, intrigued.

Andrew studied her cut briefly before saying, "You need to get that checked out by the nurse." It was a pretty deep gash.

Krystal felt her skin crawl as she walked into the chapel. She wasn't welcome here. She was a fallen angel, a demon, and she had lost the favor of God. Her flesh began to get hot, almost burning, and she gritted her teeth.

Xavior chuckled lightly, "I try to." He answered half-jokingly before adding, "None of it's any good."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next