the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

2 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 32 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by Alice Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:15 pm

(xDD I can tell~~~)

Master stared at him. "What?!" He yelled ready to charge at Xavior.

Justin smiled and wrapped an arm lightly around her.

(probs not till the morning x3)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted) - Page 32 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Revived and Restarted)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:18 pm

"Nah uh." Xavior chided, pulling out a lighter from his pocket. "It wouldn't be good if I were to accidentally drop both the bag and the lighter."

Roseanne gave a side glance and a smile, before her gaze returned to the movie.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:07 am

The Master stared his eyes turning to fire. "And just what do oyu expect me to do? Bend to your every will and command?" He asked with a head tilt. His eyes burned like the gates of hell.

Justin smiled a bit and watched the movie.

Nathan woke up early in the morning. His head was spinniing slightly and he had the need for coffee. He got up sighing rubbing his face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:08 pm

"Well..." He flicked the lighter, "I think you could start with leaving us the hell alone, along with Alison and Rosalie." Xavier replied with a smirk.

After a while, Roseanne was kind of fighting to stay awake. She was just so warm and comfortable though...

Krystal rolled over in her sleep, absentmindedly trying to bury her head in her pillow in order to escape the light that was peeking through the windows.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:40 pm

The Master smirked just a tad. "Question is... how could I ever do that?" He asked with a slight head tilt. "I mean.. who knows.. you never know.. when the light just might go out." With that he snapped his fingers and the bones disappeared and so did Xavior's vision. The Master chuckled a low deep chuckle.

Justin glanced at her and smiled. "It's alright to sleep I wont judge you." He chuckled softly.

Nathan made his way to the bathroom as he rubbed his face. He turned on the shower and managed to get in and shower before changing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Oh, hell... Andrew thought as Xavior dropped to the floor, his hands going to his face. "What did you do?" Was the shocked yell that came from his mouth.

Roseanne probably would've given a small, amused laugh at his comment but instead, took his reassurance and eventually sleep took over.

Krystal finally woke up when she heard the shower run. She was still so tired though, when she meant to roll over, she fell out of the bed and took the covers with her. She was dazed a second before having to laugh at herself.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:24 pm

The Master grinned and chuckled. "Made the lights go out." He grinned an evil grin adn started towards him ."And now.. you are under my mercy."

Justin smiled and leaned back before closing his eyes. He eneded up falling asleep right next to her.

Nathan heard the crash and poked his head out "You alright?" He called as he finished up fixing his collar to his shirt.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Andrew gritted his teeth. Well, he was on his own now with Xavior incapacitated. "Like hell." He announced, approaching.

Roseanne woke up a while later and was surprised when she found someone next to her. Well, a certain someone to be exact. She wasn't used to the thought yet.

Krystal nodded, getting up. "Yeah, yeah...I'm fine. Just clumsy."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:50 pm

The Master turned and smirked. "Now really Andrew.. did you really think I would forget about you?" He asked with an eyebrow raise. He moved and soon... a little girl that looked like Rosalie but with Andrew's eyes stood before him.

Justin was still asleep holding her a bit to him. His chest was rising and falling with grace.

Nathan chuckled before stepping out. "Well hurry on up and get dressed we are wasting daylight."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Andrew paused for a moment but erased what he was thinking from his thoughts. "I'm not falling for your bullshit." He announced.

Roseanne honestly didn't want to move from her spot, and actually decided not to. She did have to be careful though. If her hands touched any skin that wasn't covered, then...more visions.

"Fine, gimme a sec." Krystal retorted, changing into a somewhat dressy, light blue top and dark jeans, and slipped a pair of boots on.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:24 pm

The Master smirked and stepped up behind the girl placing his hands on her shoulders. "What on earth are you talking about? This is your daughter how could you deny her?" He asked with a headtilt.

Justin kept sleeping. His body was aching from lack of sleep the past couple of nights because of cramming for exams.

Nathan smirked and waited sitting on the bed reading a book with his glasses on.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:28 pm

"That is not her!" Andrew insisted. "She'd never be here."

Roseanne eventually moved but slowly and quietly so she wouldn't wake him. She went into the bathroom to freshen up.

Krystal joined him after a small moment, her arms wrapped around his neck from behind, first to see what he was reading, and two, to kiss him on the cheek.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:06 am

The Master's lips twitched just a bit and he smirkd a bit. "Oh yeah...?" He asked and looked at the little girl whose eyes were so filled with hurt. "You see sweetheart.. your father doesn't love you... he never did."

Justin felt someone move and muttered in protest but kept his eyes closed. Sleep still had a pretty good grip on him.

Nathan chuckled and looked at her. "Hey you ready?" He asked with an eyebrow raise.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Andrew could practically feel his heart crumbling apart even though he knew that wasn't his daughter. She wouldn't be down here. Never.

Roseanne managed to take a quick shower, and when she was completely done getting ready, she came out of the bathroom and noticed Justin still sleeping. She smiled slightly, debating whether to wake him up or just crawl back into bed. She chose the latter, doing just that.

"Mmhm." Krystal murmured slightly. "Whenever you are." She answered half-jokingly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32