the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate

4 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate Empty Fallen series by Lauren Kate

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:18 pm

You are now attending Shoreline, a school on the rocky Californian coast. Most students are able to do what they please as long as they are on campus. Here, there are gifted students, but not ones that you'd expect. Nephilim, the offspring of angels and mortals. Specially gifted, some can levitate, see past lives, the ability to use 'Announcers' or shadows as gateways into the past, and other unusual powers. Meanwhile, there is a truce postponing a war between the Angels and Demons, who were originally fallen angels. If you haven't read the books, I suggest you should, or at least look it up...because I honestly can't explain it very well, but I'll try this. I'll also give a crack at some of the characters, like the teachers and other students if I think it's needed.

Name:
Appearance(Both Angels and Demons have wings, rarely Nephilim do too):
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim:
Powers:
Other:
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Do you want us to use the actual book characters or is the book just our basis?
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Well, you could do whatever you want really, so either one.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:00 pm

alright. just checking.

Name: Lolita Williams
Appearance(Both Angels and Demons have wings, rarely Nephilim do too):Fallen series by Lauren Kate 1570990300_892ac060a0
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Angel
Powers: She can fly, she can manipulate matter, and she can see the past... sometimes
Other: She is fallen due to her love for a human that died a while back. Now she is heartbroken.

Name: Damien Reeves
Appearance(Both Angels and Demons have wings, rarely Nephilim do too): Fallen series by Lauren Kate Wings
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Demon
Powers: can implant thoughts into your brain
Other: is going to the school to keep an eye on Destiny

Name: Destiny
Appearance(Both Angels and Demons have wings, rarely Nephilim do too): Fallen series by Lauren Kate Straight-curly-hair
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Nephilim
Powers: can use Announcers, can charm others into doing her will
Other: She is 'owned' by a extremely high-up demon who is using her as his companion. She was sent to school by him with Damien as a babysitter. She is rebellious against him.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Name: Krystal Morrison
Appearance: Golden Brown Hair, Gray-Green, Almond shaped eyes. About 5' 4". Has black and silver, feathery wings that are about twice her body size.
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Demon
Powers: Can seek out specific Announcers, but can't really use them.
Other: She ended up at Shoreline almost on accident. Everyone there except Steven and Francesca think she is a Nephilim.
(Want to start or wait?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:12 pm

I kind of want to start.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:16 pm

(All right)
Krystal: I sat in my desk, listening to another one of Steven and Francesca's class lessons, barely awake enough to pay any attention to their fencing, however impressive it was. I was silly enough to stay up until five o' clock in the morning, and I didn't stop and get any breakfast, afraid I'd be late to class because of how long I slept, but luckily, I just barely made it through the door.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Lolita - I wandered the halls by myself, not feeling up to going to class.

Destiny - I ran into fencing class with Damien hot on my tail. I was lucky that I went to class, to a populated area. I heard Damien growl as he walked into the class. I laughed lightly.

Damien - I glared, "You're going to be in so much trouble later!" I whispered low.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Krystal: I couldn't help but notice a guy come in after a girl did, and by his expression, he looked a little annoyed. About what? I couldn't control the confused expression on my face that showed up for a moment. Francesca and Steven didn't seem to notice, or maybe even care as they continued their duel, which suddenly appeared more...serious.

Name: Landon Mcclure
Appearance: Short, curly blonde hair. Bright blue eyes. 5' 7". Has a slight, muscular tone. Tanned skin.
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Nephilim
Powers: (I'll get to that later)
Other: (Same here.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Lolita - I saw a blonde haired boy walking and smiled at him. "Hello."

Destiny - I stuck my tongue out at him as he caught up to me, "I don't do to well with orders." I say.

Damien - I roll my eyes angrily at her then catch eyes with another girl... another demon. I smile at her.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Landon: "Oh, hey." I replied to her kind of nervously, with a shy but friendly smile.

Krystal: When I found myself looking into his eyes from the other side of the room, I knew immediately what he was. I smiled back which was almost like a sly smirk.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Lolita - I grin, "I'm Lolita, and you are?"

Destiny - I saw where he was looking and rolled my eyes, "Oh, come on then, let's talk to this girl you've caught eyes with." I laugh. I pull him over to her. "Hello there, I'm Destiny and this is my single and not-so-fabulous babysitter Damien." I say with a friendly smile.

Damien - I glare at Destiny, "Don't listen to her, she's just mad that she didn't get to make out with a random human last night."

Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Landon: "Landon." I answered simply before I asked, "So, Lolita, what're you up to?"

Krystal: I conjured up a polite smile, and I stifled a laugh, unsure whether I should or not, "Well, it's nice to meet you both, I'm Krystal."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Lolita - I laugh, "Skipping class, being a horrible influence, all that good stuff."

Destiny - I smile at her as I sit down, "Don't worry, you can laugh, it's true actually." I admit carefree.

Damien - I raise my eyebrows, "See, even she admits it, and it's nice to meet you to."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Landon: I nodded with a smirk, "Well, that's always good, but are you going to spend it walking around in the halls?"

Krystal: I smiled a little wider, but before I could reply, all the other students stood up, and paired up into their matches. Oh, boy. I had never fenced before, surprisingly. My nervousness probably showed, too. 'Please don't pick me.' I thought, hopeful.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Lolita- I laughed, "Nothing better to do."

Destiny - I looked between them, "You two pair up, I'm going to pair up with that good-looking guy over there." I said pointing to another guy and winking at Damien.

Damien - I raised my eyebrows at Krystal, "Do you mind pairing up?" I ask her before giving Destiny the eye, "Fight him, then get back over here. No touching, no flirting, no eye contact if you can help it."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Krystal: I gave Damien a look that asked, 'Protective, much?' but I shook my head before I stood up, and led him to an empty spot. I held the sword in my right-hand, how I thought it should've been. 'This is what I get for not paying attention.' I thought as I picked a stance I saw some other students were using.

Landon: I chuckled just a little bit, feeling more comfortable, "I know of something better, that's if you'll let me show you." I realized I probably sounded odd, "No funny stuff, I swear." I added quickly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Damien - I followed Krystal and decided to tell her why I was so protective. "If I don't keep her away from other men her boyfriend will kill me, literally. Well, not really boyfriend, more like owner. Don't kill me for saying that a man owns her, I've come to realize how feminist women are becoming, but that is what he is."

Destiny - I went over to the boy and started fighting him, flirting only with my eyes. He was easily distracted, easy to beat.

Lolita - I grinned, "Go ahead, I'd rather have some company than be all alone!"
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Krystal: "Well, I understand," I guess. "But how come he isn't here to make sure guys keep their hands off? Why do you 'have' to do it?" I asked innocently. I looked over at both of the teachers, and realized we should probably start with our match. I moved my eyes from them to Damien, telling him that, but we could continue this later if he wanted.

Landon: It was my turn to grin now as I led Lolita to a low cliff near the beach. The sky was as perfect of a blue as it could get, and there was a slight, cool breeze coming off of the ocean. It was one of the best spots here, in my opinion.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Damien - I fought her in the way I had been trained. I was good, and she wasn't too bad herself.

Lolita - I gasped, "Beautiful."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Krystal: I almost laughed just a little bit. I was surprised that I was even relatively good at this.

Landon: I smiled, "I take it that you like it?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Damien - I defeated her, more winded than I thought I would be. "You're good." I tell her. "And he didn't come because he's above that, he has minions like me for that job." I roll my eyes angrily.

Destiny - I skip over to Damien and Krystal, hearing what Damien said, "Oh, don't you just love the evil slave-owner!" I growled sarcastically.

Lolita - "Like it?" I said mesmerized, "I love it."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Krystal: I asked Destiny, almost rhetorically, "I take it he's not exactly your favorite person in the world?"

Landon: I sat on the edge, my legs hanging off the side. "I'm glad you like it, I felt the same way when I found this place during my first week here."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Destiny - I laughed harshly, "Well, let's see here. He took me away from my parents, locked me in a dungeon for two weeks until I let him kiss me willingly, toyed with my emotions, then told me he was never letting me leave him and I had to witness my own funeral from a casket as my parent's cried over my supposedly dead body or else he'd kill them. So, in other words, he is my LEAST favorite person in the world."

Lolita - I sighed wistfully at the view, "How did you find this piece of paradise?" It was nothing compared to heaven... but close enough for Earth.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Krystal: "Believe me or not...I kind of understand how you feel." I said softly. I never really wanted to become a Demon...I was pretty much forced to by my now ex-boyfriend. And now I couldn't go back, so I learned to live with it over the many years.

Landon: I shrugged casually, "I'm not sure, actually. I just stumbled upon it one day."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next