the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outside

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Outside Empty The Outside

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:27 pm

In times of darkness, there is always escape.

Welcome to St.Claude's orphanage, known around town as a garbage bin for the unwanted and abandoned. Under the searing eyes of Ms. Devou and her hounds, each and every child is kept in order. Perfect hair, orderly clothing, smiles painted on at all times to hide the cracks. Anything but perfection at St. Claude's is unexceptable. Even when the kids are able to leave, old residents of St. Claude's have only shadows of humanity. They are human beings only in name...
For awhile, it was whispered that the only true way to escape was through death. But even in the most hellish of times, there is sanctuary.
Certain kids begin to dream and lose track of their surroundings. There is always a strange, beautiful place where the sky is dark blue with a lavender sun and the nights are starless, the moon burning like fire. Flowers whisper secrets into their ears and warriors where carnival masks. The only people who look human are the ones who are the real monsters...

The people on the orphanage start to become lost, confused, unwilling to obey the rules that had constricted them for so long. The teachers become more violent. And soon, creatures start to roam through the halls of St.Claude's. The line between normalcy and imagination are beginning to blur as the students are forced to confront their own fates as well as the world they call The Outside.

Note: If you're from the Outside, please don't be something like a vampire or faerie, or if you are be creative. Be a vampire that drinks in the sun and has an addiction to tea or something. Idunno, just different please.

Name:
World(The Orphanage or The Outside?):
Appearence:
Short Bio:
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

The Outside Empty Re: The Outside

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:17 pm

((Ooh, this looks fun. Smile I'll join when I decide what characters to use.))

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Mmk. Smile
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Name: Andrea
World: Orphanage
Appearence: curly ash blonde hair to her chin, big hazel eyes, freckles, relatively pale and short for her age.
Short bio: Her mother was sent to jail for killing her father after finding out that he was cheating. Witnessed the death with her own eyes, and is a little strange because of it. She absolutely hates loud noises (her mom used a gun) and has a thing for drawing on her arms when no one is looking. May be a little ADD.

I'll probably make some more as I go, knowing how random I can be. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Hello? O.O
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:23 pm

( I will join as soon as I think of a character)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Name: draca falling
World: outsider
Spieces if Outsider: a dragon sometime he can turn into a human but that is rare
Appearence: look like this https://media.photobucket.com/image/amphithere/cassandrabyne/dragons/dragonserpent.jpg?o=11 but with his color is black and blue
Short Bio: as been strange dragon which made he not fit in with others dragons so he alone and just always wandering
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 pm

(Just as a warning, the outside people night not be used for a second. You might wanna consider making an orphan too.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 pm

((I'm still trying to come up with a creative charrie, sorry I'm slow :/))

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:41 pm

(okay)

Name: krissy sin
World: orphanage
Appearence: wavy red hair, blue eyes, pale skin, kinda tall for her age
Short Bio: her parents didn't want her so she hardly knew them
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 pm

(It's ok.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Name: Tara Jarboe
World(The Orphanage or The Outside?): Orphanage
Spieces if Outsider:n/a
Appearence: picture below
Short Bio: She ran away from her abusive father. When people touch her, she may pull away or shiver, it reminding her of her father's touch. Her mother walked out when she was little, probably sick of the abuse he gave them both. Doesn't like to feel dependent, and often is a leader.
The Outside Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrjtY1ag7RhnNcjQfj5uBeAK-KqL2gVuX3mqGVEfqo25sp-GZY2w

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Name: Ronnie Wilder
World(The Orphanage or The Outside?): Orphanage
Spieces if Outsider:n/a
Appearence: picture below
Short Bio: Was dropped on the doorstep of the orphanage at birth. A friendly, kind-hearted boy. A big brother, or best friend, to everyone.

The Outside Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwYF4EIO8bYe01uB2HYt3jDodT23p30k94qnvfpgRnfFsH5q8X9A

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:58 pm

(Yay. You can come up with Outsiders as we go along depending on what the situation is. Everyone ready to start?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:59 pm

(yup i'm ready)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:01 pm

((sure. I have an Outsider in mind already, can't wait to use it Smile))

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Andrea: "And, time!" Ms. Devou presses the button on her stop watch and looks at us above her glasses. Hands immediately drop to the sides as girls run to the feet of their beds. Inspection time. I gulp a little and look at my shoes. She walks down the aisles with her riding crop in hand, observing every child, waiting for someone to slip up and look her in the eye. It's the older redhead's turn today. She stops in front of her bed and gently lifts her chin with her riding crop. "Have you made your bed properly today?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:18 pm

krissy:"yes ms. devou" i said as i look at her hoping that i won't get in trouble
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Tara: I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding, as Krissy passed the test. If she could pass, then I could. I had carefully smoothed every wrinkle, evenly folded every corner, and fluffed my pillow over top of it all. So far, I had been able to avoid the whipping of not having a well made bed. A whipping that would surely remind me of my father's abusive actions. I bit my lip as
Ms. Devou came to check my bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Andrea: My eyes follow Ms.Devou across the room, my heart thumping hard in my chest. She moves on to a brunette, who she looks over. She does the same thing she did to the redhead, repeating her question. "Is your bed properly made?" I crossed my fingers. If she said yes and it wasn't right, the teacher would beat her for lying. But who would dare say no?

(Hey, do you want me to make a boy for your charrie?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:28 pm

krissy: i let out a breath by i got worry for tara and i hope she doesn't get in trouble
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Tara: I nodded quickly, a little nervous from the woman's harsh glare. "Yes, ma'm." I didn't break away from her gaze, thinking that would lead her to believe I hadn't made my bed. Which I had!

((Mine?))

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:36 pm

(Yep.)

Andrea: She looks the bed over thoughtfully, rubbing a hand along the sheet, leaning down to observe the pillows. Finally, she stands up and turns to the girl. "Feet together, shoulders back, held up, body erect." The girl already looked like a soldier.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:39 pm

((yeah, sure Smile))

Tara: I pushed myself to stand any straighter than I already waa. I had been a ballerina when I was little, I had seen the pictures father hid from me, and so I owed my good posture to that. Why was she having me stand up straighter? Was she going to whip me? Oh, please no, god no! Premature tears pooled in my eyes and my lip quivered.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Andrea: Ms.Devou nods and then checks the rest of off. I get off today, which makes me happier than I can say. My back still hurts from yesterday. The door closes behind her shiny black heels and some of the girls begin to murmur amongst themselves about their assignments. It is Saturday, chore day. I frown and look at the floor, clicking my heels together over and over again. I have to take care of her dogs today.

(Ok, give me a few...)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum