the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outside

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Outside - Page 4 Empty Re: The Outside

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:37 pm

((No, I read))

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Mmk. Smile
Time for fillerness.

Carter: "What is she, an alien or something?" I mutter as I slowly ease the door shut again. I for one didn't plan on getting abducted and having my organs spliced.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Tara: "That would be amazing," I mumbled, not really thinking that the boy wanted a reply. I wasn't ever scared about aliens or that sort of thing, I found them interesting. Life on another planet? Something science said was impossible? To witness it would be epic. I don't know why anyone would be scared...I was only afraid of spiders. Creepy crawlies with pinchers, who wouldn't be?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Carter: "Only if she finds a way to kidnap the Devou, or at least get us out of here." I pick up my duster and swing it around. "But some how, I don't think she's here to save us. After all, she interrupted an epic samurai fight."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Tara: I laughed, but it was mostly muffled, since I was facing a wall. "No, it would be cool, anyway! How many people can say they've seen a real, live alien?" I turned around with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Carter: I mull that over as I start drawing circles in the dust on a table. It would be an adventure. Even if aliens aren't real monsters, I wonder what they'd look like? All slimey or scaly, or with ten foot long teeth? I look down at the circle and jump up. "Egad, Dr. Von Tron Stein! It seems as though we have stumbled upon the first signs of alien life!" I bend down and look it over, walking around the table and stroking my chin. "Crop circles," I murmur. "Do you know what this means?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Tara: I can't decide if this kid is insane, or what. I raise an eyebrow. "Uh, what does it mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Carter: I frantically point my duster at her. "It means aliens are presiding somewhere out there but still near to here! Soon, our life long dreams will comes to fruition as we track down said alien and prove to the world the existence of other wordly civilizations! I will prove the world that we are not mad, or else my name isn't Dr.Eugene Fritzenherman!"

(Brb, dinner!)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:12 pm

(I'm back!)
Anastasia - I walked in to the room, finally done with my chore, "Did I miss anything?" I ask.

Derek - I followed Anastasia, she had acted slightly strange as she passed the women on her way in, but she seemed fine. I would ask her about it later.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Tara: "Well, Doctor Fritzenherman, you will have a good bit of trouble with that plan. After all, there aren't many supporters of our cause-"I spun around when I heard someone enter, then ask a question. It was Anastasia and Derek, and my cheeks burned. I had a crush on him, but I knew I was too young, probably. I'm a logical child that way, not setting myself up for heartbreak. I quickly turned back to the window, saying "No, no just Carter attempting to prove the existence of aliens, is all." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Anastasia - "Wow Carter," I shook my head and laughed. I felt Derek's gaze and made it a point to pull him into the conversation, "First you want to have a fight with Derek and now aliens exist, I think this place is getting to you." I joke.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Ms.Devou: "Aliens? My, my, doesn't that sound interesting?" she walks into the room dragging Andrea by the ear, her leg bandaged up but the band aid itself turning red. "You will have to tell me all about that some time." She shoves the girl inside and then proceeds to blow her whistle. Instantly, kids start pouring into the large recieving room, including the woman from before. Ms. Devou pulls her over when the room has gotten situated.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:30 pm

((hey can I make Anastasia a witch who doesn't know it yet because that is what she is in my book and it really completes her character))
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Tara: I scrambled to join the straight line of kids, and gulped. Were we already supposed to have our chores done? I hadn't even finished the receiving room, much less the whole house!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:34 pm

(No, sorry. That wouldn't really make sense with this...)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:38 pm

((Alright. It's fine!))
Anastasia - I was worried about what was going on. The women that was there didn't really click with me, their was something... off... with her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Andrea: Eyes wide, I fall into my lone just in time for Ms. Devou to yell "Sit!" We all sit down as she pulls the woman beside her. "Students, today I have the honor of introducing to you a former St.Claude resident that you may all call Ms.Sandra. I know that some of you have behavioral issues that need examining, and she is here to help you..." Her voice starts to fade into the background when I notice something in the background. Something...strange.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Anastasia - Behavioral issues? We are perfect angels in front of Ms. Devou!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Tara: Oh no, she's going to whip us, she's going to whip us, she's going to whip us...

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Derek - I slightly squeeze Tara's hand before quickly letting go to try and comfort her the best I can.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Andrea: I very gently pinch Tara, just enough to get her attention. I nod discretly towards the stairs behind Ms. Devou in the hopes that she sees it too: Two figures standing on the steps, a woman and a man. The woman looks like she's made of smoke and ash and is huffing away on a cigarette while the man is pale enough to see his veins. He has large eyes, but looks like he's half asleep. He takes off his hat when he sees me looking at him and bows, revealing the long horns sticking out from his hair.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Tara: I give Derek a weak smile, knowing I look pathetic in front of him. Especially compared to Anastasia...Then I feel a pinch in my arm, and my head snaps in the opposite direction, to look at Andrea. She points out a strange-looking, creepy pair. "Are those horns? Who are they?" I whisper to Andrea curiously.

((Hehe, I just realized you're seeing a young version of Tara, and an older version. In this chat and in the Baylor chat xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Anastasia - I almost scream when I see a man with horns, and my voice betrays me letting out a muffled yelp in surprise. This gets me everyones, and I do me EVERYONES, attention. Crap!

((huh! thats kinda cool))
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Tara: My eyes widen at Anastasia's scream, she'll probably end up getting whipped, but I hope not. I squeeze my eyes shut, not wanting to watch her getting beat ragged & bloody.

((xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Anastasia - I can't seem to look away from the man's eyes, they are locked on mine and they have me completely frozen in place.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum