the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outside

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Outside - Page 5 Empty Re: The Outside

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Ms. Devou: Sandra steps up and puts on her tight smile. "Hello, everyone. I am very pleased to meet you all. I am very happy to working with you all from now on as your counselor. If you have any problems, please come to me. I know it may be easy to slip-"
"Slipping, she's slipping. She's just slip-ing away. How far away is away? Until the abyss clings to your heels? Or until you're drowning?" The smoke girl turns and wraps an arm around her companion. "Tell me, what's it like to slip into the darkness?"

"-into bad situations." Sandra can feel the sweat on her brow as she hears the familiar voices. The man bends down and frowns at her. "Please don't mess up dear. This was the only person who would take you."

"Take her, make her, date her, break her, faker. Is that your real face, dear? Because I remember you being pretter," says the girl. Sandra's brow quivers.

"But we musn't let such things consume us..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Ms. Devou: "Anastasia!" she barks, cutting off Sandra. "How dare you be so ignorant! Insolent!"

"Intolerant," adds the flame girl, not that Ms. Devou can hear her.

"Apologize this instant!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Anastasia - I hear them talking and it pulls me out of my day dream type state, and then, almost as if I can't help it I break, I break and do the one thing that I wanted to do since I came to this dreadfully awful place, "No! I won't apologize! This is a horrid place! This is exactly the place I was running from, and I want out. I want to stop being kept awake at night by the things that I think are my dreams. I want you to stop treating us like slaves. I want you to stop whipping us. We don't deserve what you do to us! You are an awful person, and this is a awful place."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Tara: My eyes widen in fear, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking 'you go girl!'

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Derek - I watch Anastasia with wide eyes, what is she thinking!!!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Carter: I turn towards her, eyes wide. Andrea looks like she's about to feint as the Devou begins her rampage. "Why you ungrateful little heathen! I'll give you a beating you'll remember in your grave you insignificant little insect of a being." She grabs te girl by the ear and hauls her up. "What do you have to say for yourself?!" The guywith the horns leans over the banister and smirks.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Sandra bites her lip. "Um, Mrs. Devou, please allow me to perform my duties as a counselor. If you will allow me to just talk to her, see if further outbursts can be prevented..." Ms. Devou gives her a look that makes her lower her head. "And then, of course, the punishment will be carried out." She nods and turns around with her whip. "Everyone is dismissed for breakfast then except for you, Anastasia. I don't expect this to happen again." She walks out of the room, leaving Sandra and the kids alone. The two mysterious people have disappeared.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Anastasia - I was alone with the new counselor, "I meant what I said," I told her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Sandra runs her fingers through her hair and sits down. "Yes, I understand that," she says. "But don't you think you're being irrational?"

Andrea: "U-um, Derek?" I ask as I shakily stand up.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Anastasia - "Not at all," I say, "I've been holding that outburst in for a year, and I see things here that I never saw when I was on the Outside."

Derek - "Yeah Andrea?" I asked wondering if Anastasia was ok, wondering if Andrea was.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Andrea: I look down at the bandage on my leg, having gone completely red. "Should that look like that?" Behind me, Carter curses. "When did that happen?" he asks. I look down. "One of the dogs may have bitten me..."

Sandra leans back and looks the girl in the face. "Well, what will you do when you're forced to do something you don't want to do for a long time? Like work in an office or become a laborer. I mean, you do realize that not everyone acheives their dreams. What'll you do when you're forced to live in a box?"

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Derek - I see her leg, "Oh my," I saw, "Let me go get you more bandage."

Anastasia - "At least they don't whip and bruise the workers, they don't physically abuse them," I growl.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:32 pm

"No, I believe that there, as well as in many regular work offices, you're verbally abused and sexually harassed. Most of the times by the boss, who normally has the means to cover up many of those things. You tell, and you're out on the street. You sue and you're a laughingstock or a gold digger. You explode like you just did back there? Why, you may never work again.

Andrea: "No, no, I'm fine honest." But I'm sleepy. I feel myself slipping and Carter says my name. But he says it all slow like, like we're under water. Am I drowning? No, I think. That doesn't make sense. "Sense is always fleeting," says a voice. Yes, I think. It is.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:34 pm

(so what has happen so far?)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Derek - "She's going unconscious, we have to get Anastasia, she knows how to help!" I say worriedly.

Anastasia - "Look, I made a promise to myself that I would never let anybody walk on me, the streets are a tough place to be for a girl like me, and I've had my fair share of every type of abuse, so for the past year I have been breaking my promise, and I won't anymore." I tell her.

(They have been introduced to their new counselor, Anastasia had a emotional outburts and Andrea is going unconscious)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Sandra, the pretty and strange lady, is gonna be a counselor, she was introduced formally to everyoe where some of the kids saw two outsiders, a girl made of ash and smoke and a pale man with horns, lookig at them and talking/ mocking Sandra, who can hear and see them. Anastasia exploded during this and is talking to Sandra about it before being beatten. Everyone else is in the recieving room still and Andrea just passed out from bloodloss from her bite.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Sandra is about to say something when someone knocks on the door. She opens up to see a strange looking boy that she recognized from the audience.

Carter: "Andrea...help!" I breath. I take out my inhaler and grab both of them. "C'mon, we need to help!"

Andrea: I open my eyes and the first thing I see is the sky. It's dark blue, like sailor's hat. Is it night? I start to sit up when I see the huge flowers around me. My eyes widen and I look around. Oh god, what if I shrank?! "H-hello?" I ask as I look around. What is this place?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Tara: I almost screamed as they talked over all the different types of abuse, as if they were normal topics of conversation. I had received each and every one of them from my father, and they had the nerve to speak of them in front of me! Did they know what kind of memories words of abuse stirred? I wrapped my arms around me knees, and laid my head over top, trying to block out memories, which was impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Anastasia - I get up and run out to where Andrea is. "I need new bandages, alcohol, a wet towel, and water!" I command. I saw this type of stuff on the streets, she is slowly but surely bleeding to death, just like Kenny did, except he was bleeding AND had a bullet inside him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Carter: I shake my inhaler and take a puff before getting some of the items.

Andrea: Suddenly, someone picks me up. I start screaming and struggle in their grasp. "Please put me down, please! I swear I won't ever get bitten again!" "Aw, she's swearing, swearing!" says two voices at once. I dare to open my eyes to see two people staring at me, two boys. They look like exact opposites, like night and day. One of them, the blonde one with really sharp teeth, scowls at me while his brother, with skin that's practically black and white hair, smiles. "Is she rude or just eccentric?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Anastasia - I re bandage her after wiping the wound with alcohol then place the towel on her head to cool her fever. I force her to drink water. "Please don't die!" I beg her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Andrea: I'm about to say eccentric when I start coughing. I put my hand to my mouth and scream when it comes away with water. "A-am I dead?" I ask them. They look at eachother and the white haired one's smile gets bigger. "I don't know," they both say. They pick me up by the arms and stand up. My eyes widen. Whatare the doing? "I think she's rude, Brother. Do you think she's rude?" says the darker one. "I have no time for eccentrics, and I'm wasting time on her. Therefore, she is anything but eccentric," says the other. "And so it is decided!" they both say. "What is?" "You can play in our game!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Anastasia - I start crying, "Don't die, don't die."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Carter: I sigh and stand up. "This is some crap," I murmur. A little girl is dead because none of the adults thought to treat her right away, and we're the only ones who care? I start wo wall away when I notice Tara looking upset. "Are you ok?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:13 pm

krissy:" will she be okay?" i ask as stand in the behind anastasia as i watched
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content