the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twisted Tale

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Twisted Tale - Page 4 Empty Re: A Twisted Tale

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Jenessa

My eyes widened as he looked over at me and I tensed, expecting him to storm toward me or something. But he didn't, instead he did the oddest thing and look away.
"..."
I let out a small, held in breath and continued staring, wishing hard for my closet or Izzy back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Justin-
I still couldnt shake that girl off my back. Finally, I stood and Ryke looked at me. "What are you doing..?" He asked. I started to walk away from the tree.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Jenessa
I Pressed back against the bush as he stood, uneasiness filling me and disappearing as quickly as it came for he began to walk away.
"..."
I let out a breath I wasn't even aware I was holding and wrapped my arms around my knees. At least I had the shadows to myself again.
I let my hair fall forward as mooneyed materialized out of the shadows and curled a my feet. Being a cat, he didn't mind the open doors so much, hed come to me when the others wouldn't.
A small smile touched my lips and I stared out, silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Ai

I give a smug grin, hugging round his neck tighter. "Well inside is private..." I start, my fingers playfully tangling in his hair. "But." My wings open suddenly, and I hover before him with my arms still around his neck. I liked outside better. I liked teasing him.

Theo

"What? ...You want to know where my...well, they call them hallucinations... They're real though," I say hastily, slightly surprised by her mood change. Thought she didn't like me... But I figured it okay enough to tell her. She'd believe me, right? "400 is over there, lying by the wall." I point, though I know she can't see it. It's mine, only mine.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Jenessa
I blinked and looked to where he was pointing. "What? There's nothing-" I cut off, realizing we had misunderstood eachother. "No, not /them/. The people, the real people looking for-" I cut off again and dwindled off. Maybe I was wrong... Maybe he wasnt like me...
I dropped my hair forward and stood up. "Nevermind. Sorry"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Theo
And...she didn't like me again. I stare at 400 a while, though when it shoots me an annoyed look, I turn sharply and stare at her instead. Which wasn't much of an improvement, was it? "Looking for...what?" I ask, even though I was told to nevermind. But she brought it up, so it must be important...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Jenessa
I bit my lip, hesitating by my chair and eyeing him. Could I tell him? I was not sure... Was he trust worthy? Would he tell the doctors? The last thing I needed was more medications to worry about palming, it was hard enough as it was!
But... He had told me about his 'people', even if they weren't real like mine, that had to be some sign of trust, right?
"... Me." my voice was tiny as I stared out the window again. "and you... Maybe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Cleo-
As I walked down the halls my mind was filled with many things. How come people had turned evil? How come everything never made any sense? I shrugged it off and walked outsit. The sun touched my skin and I closed my eyes. But then... the sun started to burn I flinched away and went into the shadows. I groaned. "All I wanted was to be outside..." I whispered.

Justin-

I started to quicken my pace as my heart kind of turned up a notch. Ryke was next to me and he looked over. "Who are you running from.. again?" I ignored him and sprinted down the halls. All I knew was that someone was watching me.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Theo

"Why would they want people like us?" I ask. Never heard of this before, but she acted like it was so hush-hush. Then how did she come to learn of it? Why was I so important to share it with? So many questions... My stare grows more intent on her as I become more interested in the ins and outs of this theory of her. People after us...wasn't that exciting?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon May 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Gray: I reached out, cupping her face in my hands and raising an eyebrow. "But....?" i inquired. Inside WAS more private, at least in our room..... but time outside was rare at times and getting it meant talking to one of the staff, which i didnt like doing much. I was reluctant to go back in so soon, but i would if she really wanted to.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Jenessa
"shhhh!" I snapped, my eyes flashing around to make sure no one heard. Should I tell him? I still wasn't sure, what if he told? Too risky...
"I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you," I replied critically, my eyes kinda dancing as I walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Theo
I blink after her, a tad perplexed now. 400 walks up next to me, standing there looking after her. "You can't call me rude after she threatens my life," I point out, to which it doesn't say anything. Who's rude now?
So, with lack of a better thing to do, I follow her. "How do you know I'm not one of those people?" I ask her after catching up.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 9:41 am

Jenessa
"Shhh!" I hushed again, eyes locked pointedly on a nurse about to pass us in the hall. "Because," I mumbled, "you aren't very good at this. Do you want to get us caught? I have to admit though, this would be a great cover." I gave a small grin and turned the corner, pulling him back into a crook with me so we could talk freely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Theo

So...now we were in a corner. Alone together. What. "B...ecause...?" I ask slowly. I had originally planned on asking, though she seemed paranoid from the nurses. Wasn't that a symptom of something...? I dunno. Suspicious of me, to friends with me, to disappointed with me, to in a corner with me... This girl has some seriously weird relationship ticks.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4