the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate or Love?

+2
Wolf of Storms
Alice
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hate or Love? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hate or Love?

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Lyla walked into class then frowned. Oh no he was here. Just don't talk to him and maybe he won't see you. She moved quickly to the back of the class and took a seat. The bell rang signling that everyone should be in class. The teacher stood clearing his throat. "Alright class we are going to start the year off by doing the first project as a group." The class started getting excited. "You will works in twos and I will be doing the pairing." The class groaned, He read off the list. Lyla tuned out till she heard her name, "Miss Star you will be paired up with Mister Rose" Oh no.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Stephen's eyes widened when the teacher paired Lyla and him together. Oh crap. What did he do in life to deserve this? He glanced her way when the next pair was called, hoping to say something of use to her. An apology. Something.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Lyla sighed okay she could do this. After the teacher finished reading off the list he announced to the class. "oh another thing you will be sitting with your partner for the rest of the year until I decide to move you." Great this was just getting better and better. She moved to sit next to the kid. She told herself that it wouldn't be that bad after all he was nice before. And also very shy.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Stephen thought that sitting with your partner was odd, especially for the rest of the year. "Sorry," He mumbled, not daring to look her in the eyes. She could be seen looking at a loser like him. He was nervous and started to blink a little faster.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:53 pm

(Can you come up with a project I got nothing.)
Lyla smiled, he was cute with him being nervous. Oh no don't think about him like that. Just think of him as a partner. "Not your fault." She told him. She would have to deal with what her friends would say about this but she could handle it. She focused her attention on the teacher explaining what they would be doing for a project.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 7:02 pm

((capturing images of similar things in families?))

Stephen wanted to disagree, but the teacher was explaining the project. They had to come up with similiar things about their familes and capture those moments and put them on a poster or something like that. Stephen glanced her way again, a small smile forming. She was really pretty....no. He couldn't fall for a popular again.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 7:25 pm

(Sure)

Lyla almost groaned, great they had to talk about family. She didn't even let her own friends at her house now she had to have this guy come over. Great this was going to be embaressing. She didn't want anyone to know what was going on at home. It wasn't anyone's business. They could do something that didn'[t involve meeting her family.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat May 05, 2012 1:00 am

Stephen sighed and with ten minutes left of class, the teacher let them talk about the project with their partner. His family wasn't much and he was sure they were in the popular group in high school. His older sister definantly. He didn't want this popular girl to see his life, because it was just so boring. Her life was probably exciting.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Ravyn wrote:Seri: Biology sucked. It sucked on a good day, and today.... well, today wasnt even one of those. So really, biology sucked EXCEPTIONALLY. I'd completely forgotten that we had a lab today..... and since i payed as little attention in class as humanly possible, i had no idea what was going on. Thankfully, the lab was a group assignment...... now i just had to hope i got paired with someone who knew what they were doing.....

James: Right.... so, i couldnt just skip the rest of my class....... i wanted to, i really did. But my stuff was still back in the classroom, and i couldnt leave it behind. So once my nerves were sufficiently calmed, i reluctantly headed back to class and resumed my work, trying to absorb myself in my drawing and not think too much about Emi or anything she might be plotting.

Emi tilt her head and watched James. She had tried to like the kid.. but the camrea is what made her hate him. She shook her head and went to work. She soon was drawing a photo her father took when she was younger. There was a abeautiful waterfall in a small little medow and behind that waterfall was a cave. Or so said her father. She didnt know if she believed him or not but... for now about this she did.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Lyla turned to Stephen. "So do you have any ideas on how we are going to do this project?" She didn't know and she hope that they wouldn't need to go to her house. She looked at the clock class would end soon thank goodness. She would go to lunch and talk to her friends and hope they didn't know she was talking to this kid.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Stephen shrugged. "Um well...we could just bring in pictures of our families and bring them in to post on a posterboard or something. Um...how is your family...? Arrogant, kind, violent...?" She'd probably like his older sister. His older sister was in the 12th grade, a senior, and at the top of the popular group. Stephen hoped that the class would end soon and he could go talk to his friends.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Lyla nodded, "That would be a good idea." Oh god he was asking about her family. She didn't want to tell him the truth. Should she lie? She is a horrible liar but maybe this once no one will know. Thankfully the bell rings saving her. "We talk about this later." She grabbed her things and left.

Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Stephen grabbed his bag and headed off to the cafeteria after the bell rang. Already his group was filling in around him, asking about his classes and such. Stephen shook his head and followed his group so they could buy their lunches. After that the group went into what they called the 'technology room' where they hung out in the school.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Lyla was glad to be around her friends. She sat down and immediatly they started discussing her being told to go to the office this morning. She played it off rolling her eyes saying how much she didn't like that teacher. She hoped they hadn't found out about her being partned with Stephen but she had no such luck. "So Lyla I hear you have to work on a project with that loser." Lyla rolled her eyes, "I know. I can't believe it. I just hope he doesn't try to hit on me or anything." She almost grimaced at her words. She didn't want to say them since the guy was actually nice but she was too afraid of being kicked out of the popular group.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Stephen sighed when he couldn't concentrate on their usual talk of the best video games. One friend noticed and asked him about it. "Well I got partnered up with that popular girl Lyla for photography...." A few of the guys started to talk about how pretty she was and Stephen just rolled his eyes. The girls in the group talked with Stephen about how to go about it with working with her. He sighed and said he'd take in their words.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Lyla felt bored around her friends. All they did was gossip and sneer other people. It was tiring trying to keep up let alone make a comment. All she wanted to do was talk about something normal like stupid things they did that weekend. Finally she got from the table tired of being here. "Where are you going?" She wanted to just tell the girl way the hell away from here but she held her tongue. "I forgot my binder in class. I need it for next period." THey shrugged and went on whatever they were disscussing. She left them and went into the hall. Where could she go?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Stephen played on the computer for a while, playing old Zelda games. It got boring though and he left to go to his locker. At least he could fix his hair and clothes without looking like a freak when no one else was around. He switched his leather jacket for a plain black hoodie when he got to his locker.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Lyla rounded the corner and saw Stephan at his locker changing. She smiled walking silently. He really did look cute, though she preferred the leather jacket since it gave him that bad boy feel. She shook her head what was she doing? "Do you always change int the middle of the hallway?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Stephen shrugged. "Only my jackets...what's it to you?" The jacket felt so light, so he changed to this leather jacket again. He turned to see it was Lyla and closed his locker, his bag still on his shoulder.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Lyla almost groaned when he put the leather jacket back on. It was like he was reading her mind. He couldn't know that she liked the leather jacket on him. She leaned against the lockers shrugging. "Just curious is all." Why was she talking to him? She had no idea but she liked talking to him for some reason.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon May 07, 2012 2:02 am

Stephen bit his lip and leaned against the locker. "Curiosity killed the cat or in this case, will kill the popular girl that every one talks about, including the geeks." His eyes were dark and he was not at all like the person his friends saw.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon May 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Lyla smiled, "Does that mean you talk about me?" She raised her eyebrow at him in question. Why was she still here? She shouldn't stay but this was the first interaction she had in a while where she didn't have to hear about what someone did the night before or how badly someone looks.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue May 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Stephen looked at her. "The guys talk about you a lot...I just listen normally...the girls are jealous of you actually..." He shrugged, looking at the floor again. He was so nervous around girls outside his little group, it was crazy.

((Just to say, Stephen looks more like a bad boy than a geek. He's only in the geek group because geeks overruled the bad side of him))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue May 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Lyla rolled her eyes, "Why would they be jealous of me?" Because I am popular? Pshh all they needed was a make over and then a course on how to diss people. Then you would fit in just well. She sighed, for the millionth time she asked herself why she was even in the popular group. She should just go find real friends like the ones he seemed to have.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed May 09, 2012 1:14 am

Stephen shrugged. "Honestly I don't know. Your group is all about dissing people and making yourselves the best. I don't know why they would want that." He liked his friends sure, but sometimes they didn't know what they were asking for.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum