the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate or Love?

+2
Wolf of Storms
Alice
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hate or Love? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hate or Love?

Post by Ravyn Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:49 pm

James: The bad feeling.... wasnt going away. And i could feel my anxiety steadily rising. I asked the teacher if i could go to the washroom and left. I'd take a walk and try to calm down before i went back....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Emi watched James leave and she felt a little better. She felt like she could actaully consentrat on her drawings rather then plot her revange on James for having the camrea. She couldnt shake the thought of all the secrets camreas hold from their owners and the ones they love. Everyone that owned a camrea like her fathers was a ccheater in her eyes.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed May 02, 2012 12:22 pm

((Sorry I wasn't on...I got into trouble. Where is everyone?))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed May 02, 2012 2:10 pm

((Is it too late to join this? I understarnd if it is, it was started a while ago...))
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed May 02, 2012 6:11 pm

(You guys can talk to my charries they have no one to talk to.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm

(My girl's still open as well.)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed May 02, 2012 11:59 pm

(( No its not Red and Rav did you reply to Emis thing?? Or Theos for BOMH?? If not its ok haha dont want u 2 be all stressed and bleh))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu May 03, 2012 1:14 am

((I'll post my character's replies and who ever wants to interact with them can grab them))

Sophia walked late into one of her classes, Language Arts, and ignored the look her teacher gave her. There were only two empty seats in the back and she quickly sat in the corner seat. Sophia's friends were looking at her and giggling and she rolled her eyes.

Stephen ditched his current class, hating the looks the popular kids gave him. It wasn't his fault that he wasn't like them. He sat at the back of the school in the courtyard, playing his clarinet softly.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu May 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Lyla dug through he closet looking for clothes. God why is it so hard to find the perfect outfit. She glanced at the clock and saw to her surprise she was late. Crap crap crap. She put on a random shirt and a pair of jeans. Then sprinted out of the house. Why did she always have to be late to school? She drove like a crazy person to school then raced into her English class hoping that the teacher hadn't seen her.

Talon walked into school as the bell rung signiling for everyone to get to class. Perfect timing. He walked into his first period, Language Arts. He never cared for the subject to him it was a waste of his valuable time but he needed the credit to pass. So he would have to suck it up and just push through this stupid class.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Stephen sighed and hoped that no one would miss him. He wasn't a big person in class or popular, so hopefully not. "Mr. Rose?" Stephen jumped up and turned around, the principal standing there. The principal was a stern and burly man with short cut hair and always in a suit. "Come with me. Ditching class is not accepted." Stephen sighed, grabbing his clarinet and adjusting his leather jacket. He had to follow the man to the office, where he would have a stern talking to.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri May 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Seri: Biology sucked. It sucked on a good day, and today.... well, today wasnt even one of those. So really, biology sucked EXCEPTIONALLY. I'd completely forgotten that we had a lab today..... and since i payed as little attention in class as humanly possible, i had no idea what was going on. Thankfully, the lab was a group assignment...... now i just had to hope i got paired with someone who knew what they were doing.....

James: Right.... so, i couldnt just skip the rest of my class....... i wanted to, i really did. But my stuff was still back in the classroom, and i couldnt leave it behind. So once my nerves were sufficiently calmed, i reluctantly headed back to class and resumed my work, trying to absorb myself in my drawing and not think too much about Emi or anything she might be plotting.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Lyla almost made it to her seat when the teacher looked up. "Miss Star, I see that your late again." She gives Lyla a displeased look. "Go to the office and get a late note." Sighing Lyla gets up from her chair and leaves the class. She can hear the class whispering about her. Great just what she needed something for them to gossip about.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Sophia was glad the teacher hadn't made her get a slip from the office. She would have died of embaressment. Sophia knew the girl sort of...maybe it was Leila or something like that? Yeah.

Stephen waited for his lecture, while the principal talked to some other important staff members. He looked like a very shy person, which in fact he was. His ebony hair kept getting in his emerald eyes. Only a few girls have been interested in him, but Stephen never went out with them. His leather jacket was from his older brother and Stephen wore his usual outfit, dark jeans and black and white shoes.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Talon couldn't focus on the lesson. He kept staring outside thinking of nothing. He tried to turn his attention back to what the teacher was saying but it just went though one ear and out the other. Would this nightmare ever end. Maybe.

Lyla walked into the office wondering if maybe she should just skip school today. Then again the hag of teacher could report her for skipping and then her parents would find out. Well then that was out of the question. She looked around the office to find it empty except for a guy. She had seen him before but only from afar. "Do you know where everyone is?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Stephen turned around at the sound of a female's voice. "Um..well...um...the principal is talking to some staff members..." She looked like one of the popular girls and was really pretty actually.....she probably wasn't his type though. Stephen also got nervous around pretty girls, so it didn't help his cause.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Lyla pushed her red bangs from her face sighing angrily. "Great, now I have to wait out here." She sat down next to the guy. She looked at him, he was cute but he is a social outcast. If she hung out with him then there would go her popularity. She hated being mean to people. "Hi, I'm Lyla."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Stephen only cast a smile glance at her when she sat down. Man she was pretty. "I'm Stephen." He hid his eyes in his hair, which convientantly dropped down. The principal came in, giving them both an angry look.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Lyla moved away from him when the principle walked in. Great another reason for her to get in trouble. He didn't even say anything when she introduced herself, such a jerk move. "Sir, do you know where the lady is who gives out last slips?" The principle just looked at her like she was dumb.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Stephen looked around. "I think that's her office there." He pointed to a small office that had a tag with "Miss Reed" on it. He vaguely remembered her patrolling the halls.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Lyla shouldn't be nice to this kind he was after all not a popular, but she couldn't help it. "Thanks." She quickly left him and went into the office. "Miss Reed, I need a late slip." She motioned for her to take a seat. Lyla sat down. Miss Reed glanced at her typed something on the computer then turned to her, "Alright, why were you late." Shge couldn't say she woke up late or that it took her forever to find the right outfit. "I had to drop off my brother. It was last minute since my mom didn't tell me the day before." The lady looked at her for while then wrote up a slip. Then another paper. "have your mom sign this."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 5:36 pm

When Lyla had left, Stephen was lectured on the importance of class and school. He tried to pay attention, but his anger toward the popular group was high. The principal finally gave up and wrote up a slip. "Go to class Mr. Rose. I better not see you in my office again."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Lyla walked out of the room sighing. She was defintly not going to show her mom that she had been late again. She would just have forge the signiture. As she came out so did the guy she met before. This time she refriamed from saying anything. How many time had her friends said about this kid. 'Ugh look at him he is such a loser. Anyone who hangs around him will never be popular.' She felt bad that she was acting stuck up but there was no way she was going back to being a loser.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Stephen finally got out of the office and walked to his class, American Lit. He found the class boring and the teacher didn't say anything when he gave her the note. Stephen went to his seat in the back and tried not to think about that girl Lyla.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Lyla went back to her class. This time without incident well except for the teacher glaring at her, but hey nothing she could do about it. She tried paying attention to her and take notes but who cared about poetry. Definitly a waste of her time. She was glad when the bell rang. Now she could go to a class she really loved. Photography.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Stephen heard the bell ring and practically ran out of class. He wanted to get a good seat in his next class, photography. He found it cool how taking pictures captured the memory and you could look back on it anytime. Stephen grabbed a seat in the middle row, but on the left side, nearest to the door.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next