the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate or Love?

+2
Wolf of Storms
Alice
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hate or Love? - Page 5 Empty Re: Hate or Love?

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:07 am

Stephen felt slightly awkward. Some were staring at him, but others were just drinking without a care in the world. A girl, who was obviously getting drunk, handed him a drink. He drank it and found that this was what he wanted. Stephen found another drink and drank it quickly.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Lyla couldn't see straight everything felt like it was spinning. She tried to focus her mind but as hard as she tried she couldn't do it. She started walking again but ended up running into a guy. She looked at his face recoginizing him as the star football player Zack. "SSssorrry." She slurs. Zack smiles at her, "No problam. I like when pretty girls run into me." Giddyness takes over as she starts laughing. If it wasn't for the haze she would of noticed that they were moving but to her at the moment the whole world was moving. She didn't notice anything until they were alone in a dark room and he was pushing her roughly on the floor.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:36 am

Stephen liked the feeling, though he'd probably regret it in the morning. He saw that popular girl, Lyla, being dragged away to one of the rooms. She looked drunk. Stephen found himself in the middle of three girls on a couch; the girls were getting drunk along with him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Lyla's words slurred, "what are you doing?" The guy smiled at her giving her a creepy feeling, "Just having a little fun." It took her a minute to register what he was saying. She pushed at him, " i need to go." But the guy wouldnt budge one bit. She was getting more scared by the second. He started undoing her clothes. She decided to scream hoping someone will hear her. "Help!"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:25 am

Stephen was enjoying himself. He wasn't an outcast here and the girls didn't seem to care once they've had a few drinks. Stephen had found himself locking lips with one girl in the corner and it felt good. It was a very different experience for him. He heard someone scream help from one of the rooms. Stephen had his lady friend wait for him and he barged into the room.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:27 pm

(Hey I'm sorry I havn't been on my dad banned everyone from the computer and its hard for me to write though my phone. Right now I will have the computer since he is gone on a work trip.)

Lyla felt him cover her mouth after she screamed for help. "Do that again and your dead, understand?" She nodded her head afarid that if she didn't listen then he would kill her. She was losing hope that anyone heard her at all until someone barged into the room. Whoever it was she was going to kiss him well may be just on the cheek.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:34 am

(It's okay)

Stephen looked at the girl and realized it was that girl he had to work with for school. "Let her go. We're all supposed to be having fun here." It looked as if the guy had a few drinks, but then again so had he.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Lya heard the guys voice and it sounded familiar to her. She just couldn't place it. Not until the guy came closer. Oh gosh the one person she really didn't want to see her like this is the one to come to her rescue. This was going to be an awkward partnership. The guy that was on top of her moved to stare at Stephen. "I am having fun. Now leave before I punch you face in."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:33 pm

Stephen figured it was the alcohol, but he felt tougher. Stronger. His jaw tightened. "Why don't you leave here?" He moved closer to the guy, trying to avoid looking at Lyla in case she was stripped of her clothes. Stephen wasn't totally sucked into the alcohol yet.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:24 pm

The guy rose off ontop of Lyla to get closert to Stephen. He staggered a little when walking. He is definatly drunk. Lyla takes this opportunity to put space between the drunk guy. Just in case the drunk guy was able to beat up Stephan she hope she could at least try to escape. The guy stood in front of Stephan fuming, "Are you going to fight me over that?" He gestered to me with disgust. She glared at him wishing she was sober so she could kick him where it hurts.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:27 pm

As the guy's last words came out of his mouth, Stephen punched him square in the jaw. His knuckles were red, but they weren't hurting for the moment. Stephen was on edge, but since he wasn't used to alcohol, he would be out in a while.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5