the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vladimir Academy

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vladimir Academy Empty Vladimir Academy

Post by enchanted_sharpie Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Vladimir Academy is a boarding school where all the students are creatures that supposedly don’t exist. The classes here are based on species and abilities, teaching everything one would need to know about those things. In this school, drama is frequent and fights happen only too often. Most of the fights are because of the Nightlings and Daylings arguing about which are stronger and better. The only time they are forced to get along is during the All Hallows Eve festivities at night and even then tension is stirring.
Welcome to Vladimir Academy.

Nightlings are creatures like vampires and werewolves that go out at night and are strongest then and Daylings are creatures like elementals and witches that are strongest during the day.

Character Form:
Name:
Age (15-19):
Abilities:
Dayling or Nightling:
Description (or picture, whatever floats your boat):
Personality:
History:

Rules:
1. You must have two characters, one boy and one girl to keep the ratio even.
2. If two characters are about to do the naughty tango, please fast-forward. (if it comes to that)
3. No PPing or GMing.
4. No one liners unless nothing else can be done.
5. Please ask to join, especially if the CC has already begun.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Vladimir Academy Empty Re: Vladimir Academy

Post by enchanted_sharpie Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Name: Alexander Vladimir
Age (15-19): 18
Species (no humans allowed (sorry)): Vampire
Abilities: Healing, shifting
Dayling or Nightling: Nightling
Description (or picture, whatever floats your boat): Alexander has sark auburn hair that falls to about his shoulders in waves, which he henerally keeps down. If he gets to annoyed with it, he might pull it back. He has gray eyes and a scar that runs from under his left eye to his upper lip. He's tall, standing at six feet and two inches with a slightly muscular build.
Personality: observant, honest, quiet, intelligent
History: Alexander is related to the original Vladimir that opened the school and is going there because every generation before him in his family has. He comes from a long line of vampires although there may be a few witches thrown in there too. His family's rich and he's lived pretty well his whole life.

Name: Nyx Summers
Age (15-19): 15
Species (no humans allowed (sorry)): Fire elemental
Abilities: Healing, feeling others emotions
Dayling or Nightling: Dayling
Description (or picture, whatever floats your boat): Nyx has red hair that's completely straight false past her shoulders with side swept bangs that fall over her right eye. Her eyes are a dark brown. She's petite, standing at only five feet and one inch and she's thin, with hardly any muscle. Mostly, she's lean.
Personality: a true firespit, sarcastic, loud, outgoing
History: Nyx was named after the Greek goddess of darkness, as a joke, by her parents. they thought that it would be a hilarious name for someone who's a Dayling and a fire elemental. She grew up in a middle class home with hard working parents and an older brother, all of her family being fire elementals. Since a few ancestors had gone to Vladimir Academy, her parents decided to send her there.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Can I join?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:40 pm

@Eagle Yes, you can join. Smile
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Name: Ice Archer
Age (15-19): 16
Species: Dragon
Abilities: Shifting to dragon, seeing the past/future in dreams
Dayling or Nightling: Nightling
His human form is pure muscle as his parents would say. Ice was worked from the time as a small child to now. It's really scary, with a 6'5" stature and cold blue eyes. That's where his name comes from. Ice has short black hair that's usually spiked up, but some times he lets it fall down.
His dragon form is midnight black with again the cold blue eyes.
Personality: He's really a big teddy bear, but most people are intimidated by his human form. He's weary of others and doesn't talk a lot, but still nice.
History: As soon as Ice could work, he was put to work. He grew up strong and since they were rich, they sent him off to school to study. He doesn't like to talk about his past much. He has two older brothers and a younger sister.

Name: Misty Starr
Age (15-19): 17
Species: Clouded leopard
Abilities: Amazing fighting skills, can give tattoos without needles, etc
Dayling or Nightling: dayling
She's six feet tall with long black hair and deep violet eyes. She always wears dark clothing to hide herself.
Personality: Stubborn, ambitious, sarcastic, outgoing, kind of selfish
History: Her parents died in front of her eyes a few years ago and that made her heart hard to anyone else. She used the money she had left to get into this school.

Last edited by Eagle on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Nice Characters. Smile
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Thanks Smile
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:57 pm

You're welcome. Smile
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:00 pm

How many people do you want to join before we start?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:28 pm

It doesn't really matter how many people join, so if you want we can start now. Smile
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Alright, but you should do the first post, since you're the creator.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:53 pm

It was midnight and a crescent moon hung high in the sky as Daylings and Nightlings gathered around, a large fire and the stars lighting the area. It was the one night that they were supposed to get along, the one night where none of their differences mattered. Tonight was All Hallows Eve.

Alexander:

I stood, watching the flames of the fire, my arms crossed and jaw clenched. It was stupid the way some of the Daylings were acting, as if everything is wonderful. I suppose in a way it is since all of us become slightly more powerful the night of All Hallows Eve. It also meant a few people would want to fight, maybe even try it, but that would cause trouble for them. In the long run, it would mean tomorrow would be worse for the fights.

Nyx:

I grinned, feeling the rush that came with All Hallows Eve. I was giddy, but one thing did bother me; all the tension. Normally with smaller crowds I could block out other people’s feelings, but tonight was different because everyone was out here. My grin fell slightly, but I kept holding on to my own mood like it was a life saver and skipped past a small grouping of people.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Can I join?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Black&White wrote:Can I join?

Yup, you sure can. Smile
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:36 am

Misty felt simply uncomfortable. Soon the sun would come out...but the night had always made her uneasy. She stood next to a group of daylings, most of them giddy. Misty wasn't sure why they were like that, though she was a dayling herself. Her violet eyes searched the crowd, trying to memorize the faces.

Ice stood a ways from everyone, even his own people. His cold eyes put off a lot of people, but it wasn't his fault really. Ice sighed. Usually he'd be hunting right now and this gathering was wasting his time. He wondered if this was mandatory because if it wasn't, he'd be gone in a heartbeat. The way everyone was together...he didn't like it. There was a reason that they were either called daylings or nightlings...they shouldn't mix, ever.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Alexander:

I took my eyes off the fire, looking around me. It was strange to see that some people were actually completely relaxed or even happy. I could understand their moods, but all I felt out of the whole thing was boredom and the tension. I was tempted to sneak off, but between the fact that the damn gathering was mandatory and the fact that I was a Vladimir and had to be there no matter what stopped me. If I was any other student, I might be able to sneak off and make some story up, but being who I was, I had no choice but to stick around.

I sighed and continued to look around, watching all the others.

Nyx:

I stopped skipping and closed my eyes, my smile finally completely gone. Tonight should be the one night that people relaxed and enjoyed everything instead of worrying. It was dumb to think how much tension there was and how much worrying was going on. Both had completely murdered my mood. Taking a few deep breaths, I focused on any of the emotions that were good, feeling my own mood lighten some.

After opening my eyes, I looked around, trying to figure out if I could actually find the people I knew in the large gathering of people.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 am

Ice growled and wondered what the point of this was. He saw a small group wandering a little ways from the fire, laughing. He wondered if they were drunk or something. What was there to laugh about? Ice forced himself to walk around the circle, taking in the scents of everyone.

Misty pulled up her sleeves and took a deep breath. She started to form a tattoo of a rose on her wrist and it took most of her energy and concentration. Her ability wasn't all that great, but it gave her entertainment.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:05 am

Alexander:

I grew bored of watching everyone else quickly due to their dullness. People watching could only go so far when a portion of the people were familiar. Maybe it would be interesting to talk to a Dayling, see what their thoughts on this whole gathering were.

I glanced around again, looking for one that might be interesting and spotted her. She was doing something to her wrist. I walked over to her without making a sound and just watched for a moment. She was giving herself a tattoo...

Nyx:

I couldn't see anyone I knew and didn't particularly care to go looking amongst everyone for them. Finally, I just gave up, but continued to look at all the different people. I then saw a guy walking around a group of people and wondered what the heck he was doing.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:23 am

Misty finished the rose tattoo and looked at it for a moment. It wasn't just a simple rose either and it took concentration. She looked around and was suddenly looking at a guy staring at what she was doing. "Geez don't you nightlings have any manners? You shouldn't sneak up on people!" Her violet eyes looked at the guy, wondering why he'd mix himself up with the other species.

Ice narrowed his eyes when he saw someone staring at him. He felt stronger tonight, but didn't want to start up a fight. He walked back to the fire where a space had cleared and looked back at the girl.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:26 am

Alexander:

I watched as she finished and stared at the finished result of what she was doing. The art was beautiful and I had to wonder if it was permanent or not. When she spoke, I looked up at her.

"Well that depends on the person you ask. Some Nightlings have manners and others don't. I am sorry for just sneaking up on you and being silent, but I didn't want to break your concentration."

Nyx:

I notice the guy I had been watching stopped what he was doing and was now staring at me. He didn't exactly seem to be too happy so I offered him a small smile, trying to show I wasn't looking for a fight or anything. I debated talking to him for a minute since I had nothing better to do and because he seemed like he might be interesting. But by the look in his eyes it might be a bad idea. Eventually I decided to go talk to him and started to walk toward him.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 am

Misty shook her head. "Well it's a good thing you didn't, otherwise bad things would have happened. I guess Nightlings are good at being silent. I don't really have any special gifts, besides making tattoos." What a big mouth she had, telling what she could do and babbling about the other species.

Ice blinked when the girl gave him a soft smile and decided that she would be one of the few Daylings he'd talk to. By the time he made up his mind, she was walking toward him. Ice had to remember his people skills and attempt to be friendly, since his father didn't focus on people. Work was always more important. Ice walked a little toward the female, forcing a small smile.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Alexander:

When the girl started talking, I was amazed by how much she said. I had kind of figured that she might not decide to talk to me. She did seem interesting, like I originally thought and it caused the slightest of smiles to form on my face.

“So what kind of things would’ve happened if I did interrupt you?” I was curious to know what the answer would be.

Nyx:

As I got closer to the guy, I realized he was tall. Like really tall. And I should have noticed it more before, considering he stood taller than quite a few people. The fact that he was so much taller than me made me the slightest bit nervous, but I decided I’d live and to push it aside. Anyway, looks had nothing to do with what a person was like.

I looked up at him, and let my smile grow a little in the process.

“Hi.”
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Misty narrowed her eyes, looking at the rose. "I would have either gotten a severe headache or black ink would wrap around my wrist." She wasn't sure how long this tattoo would last, maybe a week since it was small.

Ice almost chuckled at the obvious nervousness of the girl. "Hello," His voice was rough at first but grew friendly. "I'm kind of tall aren't I?" He was used to people staring at him, for both his eyes and height.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Alexander:

I nodded. “I see. So nothing worse than that would have happened?” It didn’t sound like the results would be too nice to begin with, but I was curious if anything worse than that ever happened. “How long will that tattoo last?”

Nyx:

Once the guy spoke, I had a feeling that he was one of those guys who wasn’t quite as tough as they seemed. Maybe I was wrong, but that’s how just how it seemed to me.

“Actually, you are. Especially compared to me,” I said, thinking about how dwarfed I felt compared to him. “If you don’t mind my asking, exactly how tall are you?” I was curious to know, although I had a feeling he was at least a foot taller than me.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Misty shrugged. "I haven't tested it enough to know the side effects. All I know is that this tattoo will probably last a week, since it's small. Bigger ones last a lot longer. I happened to get a very strange ability..."

Ice forced a smile, remembering to be friendly. "I'm six feet and five inches tall. I get the height from my father's side of the family and it's also because of animal form."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next