the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give 'Em Hell, Kid

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Give 'Em Hell, Kid - Page 5 Empty Re: Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Jessie flashed Kay a smile, "No, I got it." She didn't have much of a problem since they weren't bulky. "But...if you want to be helpful, here." She said half-jokingly, handing him one before saying, "So, lead the way."

Trent grinned, looking over at her. He nodded in agreement, "I can say the same." He paused and then his grin turned sheepish, "I got a ride from my friends and they've already left so..." That his way of saying he didn't have his car here.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Kay:

“Yeah, but I don’t want to have you carrying both of them when I’m not carrying anything and the only thing I’m doing is leading the way,” I said. I smiled and taking the blanket when she handed it to me and held it under one arm. I took her hand in mine and started to lead the way down a path that was overgrown and barely noticeable.

Kimi:

I smiled and couldn’t help but laugh when Trent told me he basically didn’t have his car here. I kissed his cheek once I was done laughing and led him toward my car. “Come on, we have my car.” I pulled my keys out and handed them to him. “Just be careful with him.”
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Jessie glanced around, though her attention was on him. She wondered if he had any other plans than just taking her out here.

Trent grinned, taking her keys. "It's a he, huh? Aren't most cars 'she's?" He asked half-jokingly. "You know, like boats too?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Kay:

I stopped once we made it to a small clearing. Even though there were a lot of trees around, in this one are you could really see the stars when it was dark, not to mention the area was beautiful and surrounded by trees and nature. I loved the place because it was peaceful, quiet and beautiful. “I glanced at Jessie, a small smile on my lips. “Er, we’re here,” I said.

Kimi:

My smile widened into a grin as I got in the car. “Yes, a ‘he’. It’s too stereotypical for a car to be a girl so I decided my car is a guy.”
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Jessie was almost too busy taking in the scenery. "It's...beautiful." She commented, looking over at him and smiling. She was surprised and pleased, and definitely grateful that he brought her here.

Trent laughed as he climbed into the driver's seat and started the car up, before taking off. He still wasn't sure what they could do though. Hopefully, he could come up with something.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Kay:

A grin slid across my face and relief flooded me when she said it was beautiful. I had started to get nervous that she wouldn’t like the place. “I’m happy that you think that and that you seem to like the place,” I said.

Kimi:

I watched him as he drove, wondering what exactly we were going to end up doing. I understood the whole improvising thing, but I had to wonder if we were just going to drive around until we found something fun or if we were going to drive and if something seemed interesting than we’d stop
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:42 pm

"Not seem, I do." Jessie stated with a smile before taking her blanket and laying it on the ground. She sat down, assuming he'd do the same or something similar.

Trent felt her watching him and gave her a sheepish smile. "Don't worry. I have something figured out." Miraculously, he did, but he wanted it to be somewhat of a surprise.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Kay:

I relaxed completely and sat down next to her, setting the blanket I was holding near us, figuring we could use it if we got cold at all. I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder, looking up at her. “Well I’m happy you like the place,” I said softly.

Kimi:

He had something figured out? I was happy and curious the second he told me and I was sure the emotions showed on my face. “What do you have in mind?” I asked eager to know the answer.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Jessie smiled warmly, looking down at him and found herself absent-mindedly playing with his hair. "I'm glad you brought me out here...I'm even more glad I get to see it with you."

Trent smiled, glancing at her, "I was thinking we could over to the beach and have a small bonfire. There wouldn't be anyone there at this time of night."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Kay:

I grinned, happy about what she had said. It thrilled me to know she liked this place because I had never brought anyone else there before. Normally when I came here, I came by myself to think or be alone. “I’m happy I brought you out here, too,” I said. “I’m also happy that you like the beauty of the place, I know not too many people would appreciate it.”

Kimi:

I could feel a grin spread across my face when he said the beach. I loved the beach, ever since I was a little kid but didn’t get to go too often and when I did, I spent quite a while there. “That sounds pretty awesome,” I said.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Jessie thought a second before asking casually, "Did you bring anyone else out here before?" She didn't mind if he did. She was just curious.

Trent was ecstatic when she said it was an awesome idea. "It won't be too long 'til we get there." He told her. Honestly, he couldn't wait even that long.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Kay:

I found it interesting when she asked if I had brought anyone else out here which caused my smile to widen. “Actually, I haven’t. You’re the first person I’ve ever brought out here... other than myself of course. Why were you wondering?” I looked up at her, watching her while I waited for an answer.

Kimi:

When he said we’d be there shortly, my grin widened. I was almost bouncing in my seat from actual excitement because it had been quite a while since I’ve been to the beach. Needless to say, I impatience was starting to take over me.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Jessie almost couldn't think of an answer. "I was just curious." Was what she came up with. She smiled down at him, secretly hoping he wouldn't ask her to explain even more.

Trent pulled into the small parking lot and shut the car off. He glanced over at her and smiled, seeing how she was excited and somewhat impatient. He quickly went got out and went to her side of the car to open the door.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Kay:

I kind of wondered if it was more than just curiosity that made Jessie ask that question, but I didn’t ask her about. Instead I nodded and smiled up at her, grateful that I had met her. The night had definitely turned out far different than I thought it would and I had to admit at that moment, my smile widened. I brush my lips against her neck, not in some seducing way, but rather a sweet way.

Kimi:

My grin widened as he opened the door for me. Once I was out of the car I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the mouth for a moment. Once I pulled away, I looked into his eyes, a grin still on my face. “You do realize you’re a genus for thinking of the beach, right?”
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Jessie sort of smiled to herself, glancing down at him when she felt his lips on her neck. She rather liked how the night progressed. She put a hand under his chin to tilt his head up a moment, just to kiss him sweetly. She eventually pulled away, leaning back until she laid down on the blanket.

Trent was partially surprised by the kiss she gave him but managed to answer, grinning, "I didn't realize...it's definitely nice to know. But why?" He was curious as to her reasoning.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:52 am

Kay:

I smiled when she lifted my chin, happy when she kissed me. When the kiss was over, I lay down and looked at Jessie, actually finding her more beautiful than the scenery. I stretched my arm out, wrapping it around her shoulders.

“So if you had met someone else at the party instead of me, what would you ebing doing right about now?” I asked curiously.

Kimi:

“Because the beach is beautiful, fantastic, wonderful and amazing. Also because I used to go to the beach a lot when I was younger and now I don’t go too often. At least not as often as I’d like due to other things constantly getting in the way,” I said. “You thought of bringing me here, therefore you are a genius,” I said, giving him another kiss except this one was just a quick peck on the lips.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:01 am

Jessie thought about that honestly a moment, shrugging slightly and she glanced up at him. "It would depend on the person...you know..." It was kind of an awkward question, but she was trying to answer it as thoroughly as possible.

Trent chuckled slightly before his arm wrapped around her shoulders and he took her down towards the beach. He was happy just being there with her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:13 am

Kay:

I thought about what she said, finding it to be pretty true. I kind of agreed in a way, that it all depended on the person. But I also thought that it had to do with what the person was after. “What if it was a guy you found incredibly hot and he just wanted to hookup?” I ask, curious to hear her answer.

Kimi:

A grin found its way to my face again and I looked at Trent, watching him a moment. I kissed him on the cheek, feeling pretty thankful that I had him and that he had chosen the beach of all places. “Thank you,” I said softly.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:22 am

Jessie's lips pursed briefly, "All right...I might've said yes to that a few days ago but, I'd got sick of all that..sick of not having something...substantial." She looked up at him, feeling sort of exposed now because she told him what she had been thinking.
"What about you? What if there was an extremely gorgeous chick interested in you and just wanted to have a good time?" She asked curiously.

Trent glanced down at her, "You're welcome." He replied with a small grin as they made their way to the nearby fire ring. Perfect. Especially since he did want to have a bonfire.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Kay:

I listened as she responded; happy she didn’t lie and say she wouldn’t have just because I was with her. When she asked me the same question, I had to stop and think about it for a moment. Would I have slept with a chick that was gorgeous and just looking for fun? Hm... The best answer I could even think of was possibly. “I don’t know, maybe. Anyway, it’s not like to many gorgeous girls talk to me that often, which is why I was surprised when you talked to me.”

I watched her after I answered, seeing how she would react. After all, my answer was closer to a yes than hers has been. But I wasn’t about to lie and say no to the girl who was my... I suddenly realized I had no idea what exactly we were to each other. I liked her a lot and brought her where no one else had been, but that didn’t necessarily make us a couple.

“This is kind of a crazy question, but are we a couple or...?”

Kimi:

I looked around, taking in the typical scenery that went with the beach. It felt good to be at a beach after so long and it felt even better because I had Trent with me. I rested my head against his shoulder, just feeling immensely happy. Normally I was pretty happy, but even so, I don’t remember being as happy and content as this. It was nice, really, really nice.

And one of the other good things with the beach was how many memories I had to do with it. But I was also sure that new memories would be made as well.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Jessie was glad that he didn't make up an answer to please her. Although it was more of a yes than hers, she somehow understood where he was coming from. At least he was honest.
She looked up at him when he asked that question. She was actually wondering the same thing. She really was feeling something for him and she figured he wouldn't bring her out here, when he hadn't taken anyone else, if he didn't feel anything. Hell, he wouldn't have kissed her if he didn't. Right?
"I don't know...are we?" She paused, then found herself saying, "I'd like to be."

Trent sat down on the sand, setting her on his lap lightly and his arms wrapped around her waist. He had other plans on what to do here, but right now, he was just content being with her. His girlfriend. He still hadn't gotten used to that concept yet.
"What did you used to do at the beach when you were younger?" He asked softly, just curious. He wanted to know more about her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Kay:

I continued to watch Jessie, happy that she was the kind of girl who didn’t get pissed off by the truth. If any other girl heard an answer that was as close to a yes as mine, they’d be pissed. It was one of the many nice things about Jessie. I liked how she was different, unlike a lot of people.

While waiting for her answer on what we were, I started to chew the inside of my cheek a bit. I was suddenly nervous about what her answer would be. I figured she would like the idea since she seemed to like me, but who knows. All I know is that if she said we were less than a couple, I would feel slightly stupid for asking the question in the first place. When she said she liked the idea, I stopped chewing my cheek, a grin spreading across my face.

“I’d like to be too,” I said. “Jessie, will you be my girlfriend?”

Kimi:

My grin faded into a content smile and I rested my head against his chest when he pulled me in his lap. “Well, I used to threaten to drown my brother a lot, but I’m sure you want to hear about other things than that,” I said, peeking up at him. “Once upon a time, my family used to live a lot closer to the ocean, so we went to the beach a lot and had picnics. Kay and I used to build sandcastles and then he decided he was too cool for them, so it turned into us swimming a lot more. I loved the waves that went with the ocean and ended up learning how to surf. I was pretty good too, won a couple surfing completions, but then... something happened and we moved to where we are now when I was thirteen. After we moved, I stopped surfing.”
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:10 pm

A grin curved Jessie's lips and she could barely contain her excitement. "Yes." She answered, her smile widening.
Her arms wrapped around his neck after she said this and she gave him a hug before pulling away. She was just so happy now, she wasn't sure what to do.

Trent thought a moment before suggesting, "We should come back here sometime and go surfing." He wanted her to be happy, after all, and he'd do almost anything. He smiled down at her and asked, "What do you think of that idea?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Kay:

My heart hammered in my chest as I waited for her answer, even though I knew it would be yes. When she answered with the exact answer I thought she would, a grin spread across my face. My arms wrapped around her and I hugged her back, happy that she was now my girlfriend.

“You have now made me incredibly happy,” I told her.

Kimi:

I looked up at Trent, just staring at him for a minute after suggested coming here and surfing sometime. It touched me that he was willing to do something that I loved and it caused a genuine grin to spread across my face. I had never really met a guy, other than my brother, who seemed to car so much about me being happy. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him, my eyes locking on his when I pulled back some. “I love that idea, Trent.”
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Jessie practically beamed seeing his grin and what he told her. She responded, "I can say the same."
She didn't really give him any time to say anything because she couldn't help it and she kissed him once again.

Trent had hugged her back, and met her gaze when she looked at him. He smiled warmly when she said she loved the idea.
"And I was beginning to think I sucked at coming up with ideas." He joked slightly.

(Sorry for the short replies)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next