the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give 'Em Hell, Kid

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Give 'Em Hell, Kid - Page 3 Empty Re: Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Trent actually chuckled genuinely. Now, that was hilarious. "The brand, huh?" He asked rhetorically, not able to help the grin on his face. He noticed her smile grew sheepish, and wordlessly assured her with his grin that she shouldn't worry.

"Well, thanks." Jessie replied with a smile, her cheeks heated up though involuntarily. She looked into his eyes once again as she stated, "Honestly, you're not like most guys, and I'm not one to just say things."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Kimi:

I laughed, actually feeling pretty giddy while discussing this with him. Normally when I talked like this with anyone else they laughed or thought I was just plain crazy. Trent understood though and even agreed. When I noticed something in his face, telling me I didn’t need to feel sheepish about it, my grin just widened. When I had walked over to him earlier I had planned on dancing with the guy for few songs and flirting and maybe something more, but I never expected to have a conversation like this.

Kay:
I smiled and took another drag of my cigarette. After a moment I spoke. “You’re welcome. Thank you, but I kind of figured that since I like rock music and classical music, work on cars and like to read,” I said with a shrug. I took another drag of my cigarette, thinking about how I wanted to try something, but knew I’d have to wait until she was done with her cigarette... if I even had the courage.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Trent just watched her a moment, the grin still on his lips. "What are you thinking about?" He questioned curiously, lightheartedly, because it seemed like she was.

Jessie smiled. He even liked the same music as her. She sat up after she finished her cigarette just to throw it onto the ground and she stepped on it to put it out. She returned to laying on the hood with him, just looking at him a moment with a small smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Kimi:
"I was just thinking about how when I first decided to talk with you tonight, I didn't think that I would such nice conversations with you," I said with a smile. "I was also thinking about how I'm happy that I chose to talk and dance with you instead of someone else."

Kay:

I sat up once I finished smoking my cigarette, tosse it on the ground and stepped on it to put it out. I looked at Jessie and started to chew the inside of my cheek, a bad habit I had when I was nervous about something. At that moment I was freaking out on the inside.

"Can I try something?"
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Trent smiled once again during that night, a dimple winking at the corner of his mouth. "Well, I feel privileged." He stated half-jokingly before saying, "I can certainly say the same."

Jessie was curious, but wasn't going to ask what exactly that was. He already seemed nervous and she didn't want to scare him off or anything.
"Sure." She answered simply, a bit eager now to see what he was going to do.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Kimi:

I smiled and noticed his dimple, finding it cute.I laughed lightly and felt my smile grow. I was definitely happy to be having the good time I was. "And I feel privileged as well," I said lightly.

Kay:

I smiled toward her and watched her for a moment, still chewing on the inside of my cheek. I knew I really shouldn't feel nervous around Jessie but I was nervous I would drew up. I also knew that if I didnt do what I wanted, any courage of doing it would be gone. Finally, I leaned in, my lips meeting hers.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Trent flashed her a smile before finishing his drink and glancing around briefly. The scene was monotonous now, boring, flat. "Well, what do you want to do now?"

Jessie was sort of surprised...which was silly, because she hoped something like this would happen. She kissed him back, doing nothing else. She didn't want to mess this up by doing something...too sudden. She'd let him decide what to do.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Kimi:

I finished off my drink, my eyes following Trent’s. The place had really settled down and was past dull now. “Not quite sure, what do you want to do?”

Kay:

I was thrilled by Jessie’s reaction and started to relax a little, feeling like I might not screw something up. My right hand moved to rest on her neck, my fingers finding their way into her hair and I deepened the kiss some. I didn’t want to go further, at least not quite yet, not to mention I would need to know if she was okay with it.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:15 pm

"Well, I do have an idea..." Trent joked with a grin, looking over at Kimi when he did. He only joked about it because he didn't know how she would react.

Jessie loved what Kay did next and matched him, becoming more and more comfortable. Although she almost could feel him hesitate. Maybe he was worried about the same thing she was. To show him she was fine with it, her arms wrapped his neck loosely. She didn't deepen the kiss though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Kimi:

I raised an eyebrow; pretty sure I knew what he was thinking. But just to be safe so I didn’t go and make a complete fool out of myself I decided to ask. “Oh really? And what would said idea be exactly?”

Kay:

All nervousness flooded away when Jessie’s arms slid around my neck and most of my actual thought process did too. My left hand, the free one, moved to rest on her hip lightly, my thumb brushing against skin.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Trent half-thought about pretending to have a coughing fit so he wouldn't have to explain what he meant. He decided against that and leaned towards her.
"I promise, dear, I wouldn't do what I was thinking about here." He explained with just a small smile. After all, he didn't want to get slapped. "That is, if you'd be interested."

Jessie let the kiss linger, in fact, she wished it would never end, but eventually she pulled away. A bright smile curved her lips as she looked at him.
Although she thought earlier she would find somebody, have some fun and continue on the next day like nothing happened, she was quickly changing her mind.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Kimi:

Mmm, so it turned out I was right about what he was thinking of. A smirk found its way to my face after finding out I was right and I had to admit, I was kind of interested. “Mmm, I might be interested,” I said, a coy smile sliding across my face.

Kay:

I was definitely enjoying our kiss and the drunken feeling I was starting to get from it. In a way, I was the slightest bit sad when she pulled away, but I was also happy about everything that had happened thus far. I didn’t know what would happen between is when we stated dancing earlier and I still didn’t know what would happen between us later tonight, or even after that.

A grin spread across my face and my eyes locked on hers. At the moment, nothing mattered except the present.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Trent found her being coy both humorous and a challenge. "You might?" He grinned just slightly, leaning a bit closer, "Is there any way I can make that into a definite yes?"

Jessie actually blushed a little bit. She felt kind of silly not saying anything. But her blush toned down as she looked into his eyes, and her mind was still slightly clouded over from the kiss. She didn't even mind his hand on her hip.
"Wow..." She found herself saying out of impulse and she blushed again.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Kimi:

It was quite fun, acting coy. Actually being straight forward and truthful was no fun. And anyway, it was also fun to see how he was reacting. “Maybe,” I said, keeping up the act.

Kay:

My grin widened when I noticed her blushing and I had to admit that I wasn’t quite sure when I had last been this giddy. I was in a really good mood from that kiss and that mood wouldn’t be changing anytime soon. When she said wow, I chuckled and kiss her forehead. “You could say that again,” I said softly.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Trent saw what she was up to, and made a move as if he was about to go. "Seeing there's nothing to do...I might as well leave..." He was joking, of course, but he wanted to see what she would do.

Jessie laughed a little after she heard him chuckle. It was somewhat contagious. She was touched when he kissed her forehead and she rested her head on his chest. She looked up at the sky, finally noticing it had gotten darker. At least she spent that time with someone she enjoyed being with.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Kimi:

I stared at him when he said he was going to leave. I could just deal with it and go find my brother or find someone else to talk to, but I didn’t want that. I was having a great time with him and I didn’t want it to end. I rested my hand on his arm, a frown on my lips.

“Hey, don’t leave just yet. I’m having a great tie with you and I am not ready for it to end.” After I said that, I realized that he may be joking. I had done similar things before and I wasn’t so sure I would put it past him. “Wait, are you joking and just trying to get a reaction out of me or something?”

Kay:

My grin widened and I watched her as she put her head in my chest. I realized my hand was still on her hip and moved it so it rested higher up, on her back. I would have taken my eyes off her and maybe looked to see what time it is or look at the sky, but I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I swear this girl had done something to me and I didn’t know what. “You aren’t a witch are you?” I asked.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Trent somehow kept the smile off his face. He was surprised he took her so seriously at first. It actually made him feel a little guilty. "I was joking, Kimi." He told her as he sat back down beside her.

Jessie looked up at him, and smiled. She did wonder what he meant for a moment before she caught on.
"Why? Did I cast a spell on you?" She questioned half-jokingly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Kimi:

“It’s official, I truly have met my match in this word,” I said. “You just did something that I would do,” I told him, my eyes locked on him. I could have slapped him or I could have yelled at him for the joke since I had taken him seriously at first, but considering the fact that it was similar to something I would do, I couldn’t be mad.

Kay:

When she looked up, my eyes locked on hers and my grin turned sheepish. “I don’t know, but if you are a witch I think you put a spell on me,” I said. Maybe I was weird for it, but I loved the older, cheesy pick-up lines. I found them kind of funny and cute.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Trent just about laughed but kept from doing so. "Honestly, that's a relief." He first said before continuing with a grin, "Nice to know I'm your match." Although she meant as her equal, he still thought of it as a compliment.

Jessie giggled briefly. "You don't mind if I have, do you?" She asked, not expecting an answer as she leaned up to kiss him lightly and shortly. She thought the line he used and him were just so cute.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 am

Kimi:

“Honestly, you should be happy about that because otherwise you probably would have had your ass kicked,” I told him, my tone bright and a smile on my face. My smile turned more genuine at his reaction to me telling him that he was my match because it was... well, cute. “Joking set aside, I really was interested earlier,” I told him.

Kay:

I honestly couldn’t stop smiling and I wasn’t sure I wanted to. I would have chuckled at her comment, but I really couldn’t because she kissed me. When the kiss was over my smile widened and I shrugged. “Not so sure if I care since you are kind of amazing,” I said.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:15 am

Trent's expression turned serious when she said that last bit. She was actually-...?
He paused a second before asking somewhat uncertainly, "Wanna ditch this place?"
Damn...he never was uncertain. He was always confident and sure with any other girl. But he didn't really want to treat her like those other girls.

"Hmm...that's nice to hear since I don't hear it that often." Jessie commented honestly with a slight smile, and part of her brain began to realize she really couldn't look away from him. He might've cast a spell of his own on her, it seemed.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:29 am

Kimi:

I watched him, noticing his expression changed and he seemed somewhat uncertain. It seemed weird seeing him like that since throughout the whole night he had been certain, confident and flirty. His sudden change in behavior had me wondering why he was acting the way he was all of a sudden. Trent was more than just another guy in my eyes, but I still had a feeling that there was a low chance of us ever seeing each other past tonight.

“Unless of course you changed your mind and you don’t want to do that anymore,” I told him finally.

Kay:

I smiled even more and honestly, my face was stating to hurt from smiling so much. I tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear and shook my head. “I don’t know why because it’s true. Or at least that’s my opinion,” I said and kissed the top of her head. Hm, I suddenly realized that I was going to have to thank Kimi later for dragging me to this party.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:38 am

"I mean, I do but..." Trent began before sighing and explaining, "You see, Kimi. I do like you. You're different from all the other girls I've met, and I don't want to treat you like I treated them because I want to see you again." Well, he pretty much poured his feelings out. What else could he do now?

Jessie felt her cheeks actually start to feel numb from all the smiling she was doing tonight. "Well, your opinion is the only one that matters to me, so it's all good." She heard herself say. That time she wasn't paying attention to what words were coming out of her mouth again.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:58 am

Kimi:

I continued to watch him and felt a smile grow across my face as I listened to him. The guy was basically pouring his feelings out and I liked a lot of what he said not to mention I felt the same as him. My reasoning from before had been that I would get the most out of us being together as I could, but now... I didn’t have to worry about that obviously.

I leaned forward and gave him a quick, chaste kiss on the lips, a smile still on my face. “I feel the same way and I want to see you again, too,” I admitted.

Kay:

I liked the words that came out of her mouth, but then again I liked most of the words that came out of her mouth. I realized then it so far seemed hard for me to not like anything about her. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and looked into her eyes when I pulled away. “You know we probably should do something more than just sit here,” I told her, wondering how many people had gone by and thought we were nuts for sitting here like this. But I also like sitting here.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:03 am

Trent was surprised by that small kiss a moment before smiling, "Great. That's...more than great. Wonderful." Now he couldn't get himself to shut up about it. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

Jessie nodded, although she didn't mind staying like this. It was getting dark and a bit chilly outside. "What do you suggest?" She questioned, interested in his answer. He must've had some sort of idea after all.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next