the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give 'Em Hell, Kid

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Give 'Em Hell, Kid - Page 2 Empty Re: Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Trebt's arm wrapped around her shoulders, leading her through the crowd and to the bar. He ordered a drink, taking a seat next to her at the counter.

Jessie took his hand in hers and they eventually made it out of the house and to her car. She ignored the scratch and hopped up on the car's hood, motioning for Kay to join her. She definitely didn't mind some time alone with him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Kimi:

I smiled, content when he put his arm around my shoulders and led me to the bar. I wasn’t quite sure if there was any way I could have been much happier tonight or have been having more fun. Once we sat down, I looked at him.

“So, do you go to parties a lot, I have the feeling that you might,” I said.

Kay:

I glanced at Jessie, watching her out of the corner of my eye as she led me to a car. I figured it was hers and that suspicion was made right when she hopped onto the hood and motioned for me to do the same. I hopped up next to her, happy about the quiet atmosphere and the fact that I would get to be alone with her.

My eyes locked on her once again and I watched her.

“So what brought you to this party tonight?”

enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Trent chuckled, "Observant." He remarked briefly before saying, "Yes, I do, but I think I can say the same for you." She seemed more comfortable in this atmosphere than most people.

Jesse shrugged, leaning back until she was laying down, her ankles crossed. She looked over at him and into his eyes as she answered, "I guess...to try something new. To experience something I hadn't before." She paused, thinking about reaching into her pocket for a cigarette but she didn't know how he felt about smoking so she didn't. "What about you? What's your reason?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Kimi:

I shrugged. “Not really, just figured it since you seem to know how to be comfortable and how to relax at a party. Not to mention you seem like someone who also seems used to this type of atmosphere. And you’re right, I do quite a bit of partying myself,” I replied. “So what brought you to this specific party, hm?”

Kay:

I smiled as I watched her, liking her answer. Jessie seemed to be someone who was less into partying and more into other things and I kind of liked that. She seemed slightly different and I enjoyed being around her.

“My reason is pretty simple and lame; my sister. She forced me to come. You don’t seem like you’re that into parties, am I right?”
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:56 pm

"You know, I'm not even sure myself." Trent began before actually giving it some thought. "To meet new people, I suppose. What about you?" He wanted to see what her reasoning was, if it compared to his or was even the same.

Jessie almost laughed when he said his sister forced him to come. She thankfully didn't. "Yes, you're right." She answered, looking back over at him with a slight smile, "Some things are more important."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:17 am

Kimi:

I listened as Trent answered my question, relating to his answer. When he asked me why I came to the party, I had to stop and think about it too. “I guess I came to this party for the same reason as you, plus I figured it might be fun,” I paused a moment, my smile growing slightly. “And so far, it has been.”

Kay:

“Go ahead, you can laugh or anything else about the whole ‘my sister forced me to come’ thing,” I said when I noticed she looked like she was trying not to laugh. “It is kind of funny that she forced me to come.”

I smiled and listened, happy to hear that I was right about her partying habits.

“So, do you have any siblings?” I asked, trying to make conversation and wondering if she could feel my pain of having a sibling.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 am

Can I join?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:04 am

(Yep.)

"Well, I'm glad you're having a good time. I am as well." Trent stated, his smile turning into a grin.

"A younger brother." Jessie answered, and then said with a grin, "A.k.a a pain in my ass." She couldn't refrain from saying that, because, well, it was true.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:21 am

Name: Viper
Appearance:
He's about six feet tall with black hair that usually gets into his eyes. Viper has emerald eyes and a light tan. He's been called very handsome and he wears dark jeans and a leather jacket.
Any past offenses?: Yes
If so, what?: Underage drinking, drugs

Name: Rachel
Appearance:
Give 'Em Hell, Kid - Page 2 594
Any past offenses: Underage drinking, grand theft auto
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Kimi:

I watched Tent, his grin becoming contagious, and grinned myself. It was good to know that he was also having a good time. “So are you one of those party-goes who came with friends or came alone?”

Kay:

I grinned as well, knowing how she felt for the most part. Mostly I knew how she felt about the pain in the ass part and not the brother part.

“I would say I totally know how you feel about the brother-being-a-pain-in-the-ass, but I have it worse, much worse. Remember that sister that forced me to come here? She’s my twin which means a major pain in the ass for me at most times.”
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:25 pm

"I did come with some 'friends'." Trent admitted with a small laugh. "But I think they've been lost in the crowd somewhere."
He smiled, "Though I don't think I mind not having them around..." He definitely didn't care too much. He'd rather be alone with her. "...did you come with anyone?"

Jessie laughed this time, looking over at him. She asked when her laughter died down, "How so? I mean, I guess her being your twin and all, but what are some of the things she does?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Kimi:

I laughed a little at his reply. “Yeah, with parties it can sometimes be easy to lose people.” My smile widened when he said he didn’t mind not having them around. “So does that mean you like being alone with me?” I asked. “Yeah, I dragged my brother with me."

Kay:

“Hm, let me see... When we we’re younger, like eight, she used to use me as her own personal Barbie doll and put make up on me and crap. I’ll admit, back then she was stronger one,” I paused and feigned shuddering. “Plus, she’s two minutes older than me and I never hear the end of it. Just trust me when I say there’s a lot more I could tell you, but if I told you we might be here all night. So what about your brother, how’s he a pain in your ass and do you two get along?”

I leaned back, until I was laying and moved so I was on my side so I could still look at her.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:01 pm

"I think you could figure that out yourself, but yes, I do." Trent answered her first question.
"Dragged him, huh? Is he not the partying type or what?" He smirked as he asked that. He found the prospect of her forcing him to come here humorous.

Jessie's smile widened when he fake shuddered. She answered his question, not taking her gaze away.
"Well, he likes to go into my room when I'm not there. Mess with my things...sometimes even break them. And he does know better, he's thirteen. Though if I yell at him about it, he'll go to my parents and tell them his story. They believe him, because he's the baby of the family, the favorite."
She paused before saying with a slight smile, "So, to answer your question, no, I don't get along very well with him."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Kimi:

I had figured it out, but I still liked hearing him saying that he enjoyed being alone with me. “Yeah, I did drag him. He does party, but not that much and he can be a real stick in the mud at times. I decided to bring him do he could have fun and loosen up, live a little,” I answered.

Kay:

I frowned slightly when she told me her and her brother didn’t get along. I know some people never get along with their siblings, but I think that they should be able to no matter what. “Maybe handle it yourself and sit down and talk to him? If all else, I’m sure once he’s older he’ll be at least a little better to deal with. I’m sorry that he’s kind of the favorite and you two don’t get along too well. I must say though, in a way I’m thankful me and my sister get along, even after all the crap we’ve done to each other.”
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Trent nodded in understanding, and then asked curiously after taking another sip of his drink. "How well do you think that worked out?"

Jessie's lips pursed, realizing he was right. "Yeah, I should try that."
She paused before she smiled sheepishly at him and said, "Jeez...I sure do know how to kill a mood." That was her way of apologizing for changing the conversation a bit. All she wanted was to have a good time and she sort of just ruined it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Kimi:

I shrugged. “I’m guessing it worked out alright and he’s dancing or talking with someone or something. That or he stole the keys form me and left or he walked. And since my brother isn’t stealthy at all, he didn’t steal the keys and I know he wouldn’t walk so he must be with someone which is good,” I said.

Kay:

“You should.”

I smiled at her and shook my head. “No, you didn’t kill the good time we were having and anyway, if anyone killed it, it was me since I was the one who brought up the subject,” I said. She really didn’t kill the good time we were having since I was still having a good time. Plus, I kind of liked finding out stuff about her.

“So how do you feel about smoking and stuff like that?” I asked, realizing I was awful at making conversation. My smile grew some, turning crooked and sheepish. “Sorry, I really do suck at making conversation.”
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Trent smirked, and nodded. "True...and just saying, these parties do kind of suck when you don't have anyone to talk to."

Jessie smiled slightly when he assured her she didn't do anything wrong. It actually widened a little when his turned sheepish. She thought he was cute when he did that.
"No, that's fine, and you don't." She smirked before saying, "I don't mind that kind of stuff, in fact, I smoke so..." She was unsure how he would react, but then she figured he wouldn't mind that if he asked her opinion about it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:12 pm

Kimi:

I sighed. “True, but he needed a chance to be get out of his shell.” I took a sip of my drink and looked down for a moment, feeling the slightest bit guilty about forcing my brother to come. Eventually I pushed that feeling back and then looked back at him.

“What’s your taste in music?” I asked.

Kay:

When I saw he smile widen, my own widened. I don’t what it was, but her smile seemed kind of contagious. “Pleasant to know I don’t suck at conversation... but I still feel like I do at times,” I said with a shrug. After she said that she smoked,, I raised an eyebrow. In a way, it was nice to actually be around someone else who smoked, especially considering the way my sister took all my cigarettes and threw them out.

“Cool. I now know someone else who smokes and won’t throw my cigarettes away,” I said. "Well, that was if I had any," I added under my breath.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Trent noticed her change in behavior, but decided not to bring it up. He knew some people didn't like that.
"Rock...pretty much any type." He responded before asking, "What about you?"

Jessie half-smirked, "Let me guess. It's your sister that does that?" Now that she knew it was all right, she grabbed the pack out of her pocket, and took out a cigarette. She figured she would offer after she heard him mutter he didn't have any, "Want one?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Kimi:

I smiled when he answered, content that he liked rock mainly, but other types too. “Sweet, you have good taste in music. My favorite type is rock, but I listen to other types too. So what’s your favorite band?”

Kay:

I smiled. “Yeah, she is the one who does that. She thinks I shouldn’t smoke since they’re nothing but cancer sticks,” I said. When she offered me a cigarette I just stared at it for a moment, thrilled that she was offering me one. A grin spread across my face and I nodded.

“Thank youuuuuu, Jessie,” I said.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Rachel smiled as she got herself ready. Hair, make-up, money...all in her small purse. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Tonight would be a night to have fun and get drunk. Rachel's friends were already there and were no doubt scanning the crowd. She had on a dark green, strapless blouse and a black skirt. Simple, but effective. Rachel headed out to the club in her Volvo.

Viper scanned the crowd and drank a beer. He didn't want to get wasted yet, but he wanted something in his system. Viper narrowed his eyes and looked for someone fun for the night. Some time a girl would appear...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:44 pm

"Hmm...bands like Metallica, Aerosmith...more classic rock bands...then ones like Three Days Grace, Hinder..." Trent almost felt like he was ranting, and then asked, "Yours?"

"You're welcome, Kay." Jessie responded almost with the same tone as he used to be cute.
She grinned before lighting her own cigarette and then lighting his by pressing the tip of hers against it. She pulled back and smiled slightly at him before taking a drag. She was glad he wasn't one of those who judged her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Kimi:

I smiled, liking his taste in music even more than before. Not too many people liked the older rock bands, but rather they preferred newer ones. “You definitely have good taste in music. Mine are the same as yours actually. Just out of curiosity, have you ever been annoyed when you see someone who’s wearing a band t-shirt and they don’t even know the band?”

Kay:

I smiled and took a long drag on my cigarette once it was lit. It was amazing to actually be talking with a girl like Jessie who actually smoked and seemed cool. I was thrilled that I had met her. “So since you don’t party much, what do you do most of the time?” I asked curiously.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:39 pm

"Yes!" Trent agreed enthusiastically, before catching himself and smiling a little sheepishly for once, "Yeah, I do. Or when they only like one song by the band and claim they're a fan."

Jessie shrugged, then worked the words around the cigarette between her lips, "I hang out with my friends, play guitar..." She paused, almost unable to think of another thing until she patted the hood of the car, "Work on this when it needs it...I like to take a drive once in a while." She shrugged once again, "A lot of things...not all important." She finished with a small smile.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by enchanted_sharpie Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Kimi:

I grinned; thrilled that he was annoyed by those things. “I know. It annoys me so much when someone likes one song and goes around saying their fan. It’s like ‘cool you like a song but that doesn’t make you a fan’. I can’t even count the number of times there’s been some girl wearing the t-shirt of a band she doesn’t know and thinks the band is actually a brand,” I said, knowing I probably sounded too enthusiastic. My own smile grew slightly sheepish due to it.

Kay:

I could feel my face light up when she said she played guitar and worked on her car. I honestly did not know any girls that actually worked on their car when they needed it. If their car needed work, they generally went to a mechanic. “That’s awesome that you play guitar and work on your own car when it needs it. You are quite different than most girls I’ve met, Jessie and I applaud you for that,” I told her.
enchanted_sharpie
enchanted_sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next