the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfinished Page

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Unfinished Page - Page 39 Empty Re: Unfinished Page

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Emily let out a small giggle before shrugging and saying, "I guess I should have expected it."

Gavin took a seat next to hers, his arm draping across the back of her chair like he usually did.

Michael grinned even more, wagging a finger at her now jokingly. "Nuh uh...there's a better time and a place for that, dear."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Nate smiled. "Yes you should have, you have known me long enough to know that that was coming." He winked at her.

Jessica loved the way he draped his arm on her chair, it made her feel loved and secure with him, like they could face anything and win.

Brooke scolded Michael. "Then when, after your hearing?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Emily smiled even wider, giving him a wink back before both of her arms wrapped around his torso. "True."

Gavin glanced over at her, absentmindedly smiling at the sight of her. His hand reached up to run through her hair slightly in an affectionate gesture before he took her free hand in his.

"Unfortunately, yes." Michael retorted before raising his hand slightly as if he was taking an oath. "I swear, right after the hearing."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Nate smiled and wrapped his arms around her as well. "So....?" He asked, letting it hang as he moved his eyes toward the stairs.

Jessica smiled at his gesture and looked over at him affectionately.

"You better." Brooke retorted, not too pleased with him.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Emily smiled herself. "Wait a second." She replied before taking their plates and going into the kitchen and setting them in the sink. She returned to him a short moment later, taking his hand in hers and starting to lead him up the stairs.

Gavin had to lean over and kiss her cheek, loving the look on her face.

Michael rolled his eyes, his smile dampering a bit as he said seriously, "You know I live up to my promises."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Nate smirked as he followed her up the stairs.

Jessica caught his lips before he pulled away and gave him a slow, passionate kiss.

Brooke. "I know, that doesn't mean I have to like how long I have to wait."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:37 pm

(And yeah, prolly skipping to later, lol. Smile.)

Emily laid next to him in bed, her arm draping across his chest and her head resting on his shoulder. She tilted her head up to place a kiss on his neck.

Gavin kissed her back lingeringly. He wanted every moment with her to be memorable, to be special.

"Patience is a virtue." Michael scolded before saying, "The wait will be worth it. Trust me."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Nate took her hand that belonged to the arm that was across his chest and intertwined their fingers as he looked at the ceiling.

Jessica hesitantly pulled away with a smile.

Brooke smirked with intrigue.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:50 am

Emily glanced up at him, a smile stretching her lips slightly as she murmured softly, "I love you."

Gavin couldn't get the smile off of his face. She just...made him so happy, it was hard not to smile.
(Sorry, sort of at a blank for them at the moment)

"Of course...you have a hard time trusting anyone, don't you?" Michael questioned somewhat seriously.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Nate smiled and kissed her. "I love you too."

(haha its okay) Two hours later, Jessica and Gavin were pulling up to her studio.

Brooke nodded stiffly and crossed her arms over her chest as a way to close herself off.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Emily kissed him back, the smile still on her face when she pulled away. She glanced over at the alarm clock, seeing there was only half an hour before the appointment. "I suppose we should get ready..." She said half-reluctantly.

Gavin got out of the car, going around and helping her before he placed a hand on the small of her back to lead her.

Michael felt like continuing on that angle but said genuinely, "I know we're not on the...best of terms but I want you to know that you can trust me."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Nate smiled and shook his head. "You have to get ready, but I don't because I don't want to see your dress until you walk down the aisle to me. I'm old-fashion."

Jessica smiled at him as they walked to the door and she unlocked it.

Brooke nodded in agreement, but added, "I'll decide that for myself."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Emily smiled even more, rolling her eyes playfully but saying, "All right then."

Gavin flicked on the lights as they entered the studio. Most of her art was displayed already but he knew there were other things she had to take care of.

Michael shrugged slightly with another half-smile. "I wouldn't expect anything different, I suppose..."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:26 pm

(Sorry, I was gone all weekend Smile)

Nate smiled and watched Emily get ready for her appointment.

Jessica smiled at her work and headed to the dark room on the right to retrieve photos that she had developed yesterday. She carried the pile back out to show Gavin.

Brooke smirked, glad he knew what to expect from her.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:53 am

(I understand. Smile.)

Emily returned to their room and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "So, I'll see you later then."

Gavin had cleared a space temporarily on one of the tables so she had somewhere to put the photos. He watched as she went through each one, describing every one and saying where she took it.

Michael smiled slightly before becoming a little more serious, "Have you been doing...anything about them yourself?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:09 am

Nate smiled and caught her lips before she pulled away. When he pulled away, he spoke. "Of course."

Jessica was excited to be sharing what she loved with the person she loved. She sat the pictures down and watched Gavin pick through them and look at them more. She could see his smile and she grinned wide before pulling on his arm to turn him to face her and she gave him a passionate kiss.

Brooke shrugged and looked to the side again. She looked back and answered. "Not much, about a year ago I tried to intimidate them, but it didn't work very well."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Emily felt like teasing him a little bit but gave him another kiss before going to her appointment. She came back a couple hours later with her dress all wrapped and everything draped over her arm. It was perfect. She was ecstatic about it actually.

Gavin welcomed the kiss, holding her close and deepening the kiss slightly. He lingered for a moment before pulling away with a smile.

Michael nodded, studying her movements before inquiring with a slight smirk, "Are you nervous about something?" Though he was pretty sure what.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Nate smiled when he heard her car pull into the garage and returned to his computer to quickly finish the work he was working on at home.

Jessica smiled and put her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest.

Brooke shook her head slightly and crossed her arms. She decided to change the subject. "So what have you been thinking about while you've been locked up in here?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Emily headed up to their room to hang the dress in the back of her side of the closet before finding Nate in his study. She walked over to him, her arms wrapping around his neck from behind and she kissed his cheek. "Hey again." She greeted half-jokingly before asking, "What are you up to?"

Gavin rested his chin on top of her head before murmuring, "I love you, Jessica."

Michael bite back another smirk at her redirecting the conversation. He shrugged, "Lots of things...I guess about myself...family, friends." He paused before elaborating, "Long story short, I've been reconsidering some things."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Nate stopped what he was doing and put his hand over her's and looked up at her. "Hey, beautiful. I'm working on a case for work."

Jessica grinned against his chest. "I love you too, Gavin." She murmured back.

Brooke cocked an eyebrow, slightly intrigued. "You reconsidering some things?" She asked sarcastically with a grin. "I never thought I would hear those words come out of your mouth."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Emily stopped the slight frown trying to grow on her lips successfully. "Well, it better not take you too long...I want you to myself." She kidded with a half-grin.

Gavin smiled, staying like that for a minute or two before pulling away. "I suppose, we should get finished here."

Michael rolled his eyes, before saying, "Well, now you have. You can cross that off your 'Things Michael Has Never Done or Said' list." He smiled slightly as he continued, "Surprisingly, I've changed a little since the last time we spoke."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Nate smiled and shook his head, shutting his laptop. "Who said I wasn't done?"

Jessica hesitated. "I suppose you're right." She said and slowly pulled away and turned around his his arms to look at the photos again.

Brooke genuinely laughed, something she hadn't done in a while and something she never would have thought to happen while she was with Michael.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Emily smiled wider, leaning over to kiss him on the lips.

Gavin rested his head on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm not done yet." He said half-jokingly, kissing the side of her neck.

Michael's smile grew. He hadn't seen her this way, ever, even when they were together. He was brought out of his thoughts when the supervising guard called out, "2 minutes left, Hepburn." Thankfully, he could tell the man wasn't paying attention to their conversation at all. "So, I will see you right after my hearing."
(So yeah, probably going to skip to then.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Nate smirked against her lips and pulled her onto his lap while he was sitting his his chair.

Jessica smirked and giggled as he kissed her ticklish spot. She continued to "try" to pick up the photos.

Brooke actually smiled when Michael did and tried to wipe it away before he saw it. Brooke nodded in reply.
(sounds good)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Emily's arms wrapped around his neck again as she became more comfortable.

Gavin chuckled slightly when she giggled. He loved hearing her giggle or laugh. Seeing her 'sort' through the photos, he inquired jokingly, "Getting distracted?"

Soon enough, the hearing had came and past and Michael found himself free, walking through the gates of the jail with his possessions in hand. He sat on the edge of the curb, waiting for his ride.
(Assuming that'd be Brooke... Smile.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next