the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfinished Page

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Unfinished Page - Page 38 Empty Re: Unfinished Page

Post by alysonpaige Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:56 pm

(hehe I just realized that I was Nate XD)

Nate nodded and led her to the theater down the hall.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:08 pm

(Lol. Very Happy.)

Emily and Gavin followed the two, getting there when Jessica was done hooking her camera up. They took seats up in front.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Jessica flipped through her photos for the next two hours, explaining where each was taken and why. She was beaming about what she loved to do and looked over at Gavin several times with a huge smile on her face.

alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:24 am

Gavin just had to smile as he switched his attention between the photos and her. He did love it when she was excited about something.

(I really have no muse for this right now. Razz)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:36 pm

(Do you want to plan what is going to happen next??)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:33 pm

(Yeah, that'd be good. I kinda wanna reintroduce Michael eventually as a plot twister & of course, there's Nate & Emily's wedding and *maybe* a proposal soon for Gavin & Jessica.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:14 pm

(yeah we should bring Michael and Brooke back in for a plot twist. OF COURSE Nate and Emily's wedding Wink and yay I would love that Smile maybe would could skip forward a few months since we have no inspiration right now??)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:29 pm

(Yeah, that'd be a good idea. Smile.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:25 pm

(you can do it Smile I did it last time Wink)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 pm

(All righty. Smile.)

Preparations for the wedding were starting to get underway a few months after their evening with Gavin and Jessica. Emily was still fretting about her dress though. She was scheduled for a fitting today. But in the meantime, she was downstairs in the kitchen making herself breakfast, letting Nate sleep in.

Gavin had asked Jessica to move in with him and she had. He couldn't be happier at the moment she said she would. By now, all of her things were in his house. When he woke and took his shower, he kept wondering whether or not to pop the question to Jessica. He wanted it to be at the perfect time, in the perfect place, and in the perfect way. Overall perfect for his perfect girl.

Michael woke up to a blank ceiling, the same sight every day. He sat up in the poor excuse for a bed as a guard came by and rapped on the bars. "Hepburn! You have a visitor." Michael nodded, though he was wondering on the inside who it could've been.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:50 am

Over the last few months, Nate's work load has lessened and he gets to spend more time at home with Emily. He has offered to help her plan the wedding, but she hasn't come to him a lot with questions and he knows that she will if she needs to. Right now, he is just waking up on a day off and can smell bacon that is frying in the pan down stairs. He hair is all messed up, but he heads down stairs in his sweatpants and shirtless, following the scent of bacon.

Jessica was elated when Gavin asked her to move in with him. She was the happiest she had ever been. She got up while Gavin was in the shower and headed to the kitchen to surprise him with delicious food. Food was her hidden talent and she loved to cook.

(do you want Brooke to visit him? Do you want me to be Brooke?)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Emily saw him round the corner into the kitchen and momentarily paused what she was doing to greet him with a half-grin, "Good morning, handsome." She walked over and gave a quick but still sweet and loving kiss.

Once Gavin was done with his shower and tossed a pair of jeans on, he smelt food cooking downstairs. Instead of thundering down the steps like he usually did, he did so normally as he headed into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Jessica's waist while she was busy with something. He rested his chin on her shoulder, and kissed her cheek. "Hello there." He said with a smile.

(That's what I was thinking, yeah. Smile.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Nate smiled and momentarily wrapped an arm around her waist while she gave him a kiss, then he let go. He took a seat at one of the bar stools while she finished cooking.

Jessica smiled and looked over at him. "Morning." She said as she stopped what she was doing and turned around in his arms to face him and put her arms around his neck.

Brooke tucked a stray strand of her brunette hair behind her ear while she waited for Michael to come out. She looked around her every so often to see if someone was there that she knew, she didn't want to be seen by anyone.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Emily served up their plates as she went over to him and set their plates down before taking seat next to him. She then had to say with a small smile, "A somewhat busy day today. For me, at least."

Gavin smiled a little more before leaning down and pressing his lips to hers a moment. "So, how are you?" He asked after he pulled away.

Michael entered the room, honestly almost flabbergasted when he saw who was there. "Well, isn't this a surprise?" He questioned as he took a seat across from her, the glass separating them. "What's the reason behind this visit?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Nate smirked and started eating. "Not for me. I have today off."

Jessica smiled and kissed him. "I am wonderful. What about you?"

(why is she visiting??)
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:29 pm

(I believe to get him to help her probably cause trouble for Nate and Emily. Like try to break them up or something.)

"Yeah, yeah..." Emily retorted with a slight smith before jokingly, "I should drag you along later."

Gavin grinned slightly, "Very well myself." He replied, looking down at her a second before asking, "What are we up to today?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:39 pm

(oh! Okay!)

Nate smiled and took her hand in his. "I'd love that."

Jessica smiled. "I was going to develop some photos in the dark room in my studio. What about you?"

Brooke leaned forward with a smirk. "I need your help. You're good at causing trouble."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:44 pm

"Really?" Emily asked, honestly somewhat astonished he'd say that. She thought it would seem like a chore to him.

Gavin shrugged slightly, "Nothing much really. I could come with you and help?"

Michael returned a smirk of his own. "You need my help? With what exactly, dear?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Nate smiled genuinely. "Of course! I want to spend more time with you."

Jessica had the biggest smile on her face. "I would love that Gavin!" She replied and gave him a long kiss.

Brooke held back a chuckle at his reply and leaned a little closer to the glass. "With Nate and Emily, they are engaged..."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Emily smiled even more, before leaning against him slightly, resting her head on his shoulder. "I would hope so." She replied jokingly before squeezing his hand briefly to show she appreciated he would do that for her.

Gavin smiled against her lips for a second before kissing her back. "Good. That's good." He retorted when he pulled away.

Michael was sort of taken aback but he didn't let that show. "I suppose, you don't like that one bit, do you?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Nate smiled and sat back, resting his head on her head.

Jessica smiled and turned back around to flip over their eggs.

Brooke gave him a stone hard look. "Of course I don't. I want to cause trouble for them so they can't just go through this easily." She observed Michael, seeing how much prison had changed his looks, how much gruffier and older he looked. "You know you want to help your old girlfriend out..." she added with a smirk, knowing that he remembered that he owed her.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Emily soon finished her plate, so had Nate. "So, how are we going to spend our time until the appointment?" She questioned with a half-smile.

Gavin half-grinned, helping out a bit by getting out plates and silverware and setting the dining room table. "When would you like to head to the studio?"

Michael cleared his throat before giving her a slightly dull, annoyed look. "Yes, I almost forgot I owe you a favor..." He studied her as he asked, "What would you like me to do about it though? I'm not much use as of now...at least, not until my hearing coming up soon. Then I'll probably be out of this place."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Nate smirked and had a suggestive look on his face. "I can think of something..."

Jessica shrugged. "Midmorning is fine."

Brooke smirked and sat back. "You'll think of something until then. Right now, I'm sure you have dirt on them."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Emily shook her hand a bit with a smile as she felt her cheeks heat up, not enough to be noticeable though. "One-track mind?" She questioned, before dismissing the question with a wave of her hand.

Gavin nodded in understanding, "All right then." He replied. "I'll be right back." He said before giving her a kiss on the cheek and heading upstairs to grab a t-shirt and he shrugged it on before he headed back downstairs.

Michael nodded, another smirk stretching his lips. "Oh, I have plently enough. Specifically on Nate."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Nate's smirk widened. "Yeah, I do. However, you opened the door so I just walked right in and suggested it."

Jessica smiled and took everything to the table while he was gone and took a seat.

Brooke smirked and leaned forward, intrigued. "Spill."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next