the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of the Map (PIRATES)

+3
Black&White
Lyrical
Toxic Miracle
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The End of the Map (PIRATES) - Page 4 Empty Re: The End of the Map (PIRATES)

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Louie jumped out of the way, but just barely, with a surprised "Oh!"
Moving quickly, he began to use the advantage of higher ground by taking the steps up backwards, one by one towards the helm. A bead of sweat rolled down his cheek and all former hints of childishness were being melted away by the effort to keep Gianni at bay.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Eli

"On /time/. Chores used to get done on time! There was time for whatever the hell crew wanted to do later in the day, but the ship schedule will STAY ON TIME," I yell pointedly at the door, for the sound to carry down to the sleeping quarters and up to the foolishness on deck. Lazy, good for nothing... "Order will stay on this ship if nothing else does!"
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 pm

The old man chased Louie to the upper deck. The boy was swinging and blocking wonderfully. It seemed he was really picking up on their lessons. Gianni made another strike for his left arm.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Evie Di Carlo
I groaned obnoxiously. "What chores are this mornings misery?" I dropped my head into my arms on the table.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Louie managed to veer the mans steel away from his flesh with a block, but his weapon was knocked mercilessly from his hand and skittered to a stop several feet away. He stood with his hands in front of him in a defensive position, locked in an intense and halting face to face confrontation with his teacher. Suddenly he bolted forward, dove between Giannis legs and scooped up his sword. He whipped around, ready to continue the flurry-only to find that the tip of his opponents sword was and inch away from his throat. "Ah." he said matter of factly. "I've lost."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Gianni lowered his weapon. "But you fought admirably," he smiled. Gianni patted Louie on the back. "Soon you will be a worthy opponent to all men."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:19 pm

"I hope the women too, sir." he said with a wink "For I fear their fury the most." his laugh swooped along with the sea breeze.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Gianni gave a hardy laugh. "You are wise beyond your years son. Come on, lets have breakfast and begin chores before Eli goes on one of his monologues about time wasting and laziness."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Stars Over Katolite Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Adam White
I walked into the tavern and sat down at bar. Another day, another series of melancholy thoughts. All I can think about is Manchester, that villianous clay brained harpy. How I'd like to feed him to the sharks down at the docks. For now, the only way to cope is drink. So I called over the bartender.
Stars Over Katolite
Stars Over Katolite

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Eli

"Yours, which you ignored first and foremost. Wake the men. Instead you have a dandy talk of weather, and the landfall tomorrow that will be a failure because no one is prepared," I rant slightly. "I am in charge of the defense of this ship. And seems my best option is to throw everyone off this next port and try and get a new crew! And your father, in charge of matenants. HA. What has he done lately to clean even a board on this ship? To tar one rope, or oil any mechanism? Ship's going to fall to all hell..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Stars Over Katolite Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Marco Hawk
I woke up finally. I got up and said good morning to mother. It's a beautiful morning in the woods. The birds are chirping, a cool breeze rustled the leaves, and the dew leaves a dampness to the ground that is refreshing. I must cut enough wood for the next few days before I go to the docks for some wood. I walked up to an oak tree. This seems to always burn the longest and will last Mother the day. I hack at the tree for a while until the it hit the ground with a thump. I cut half the tree up and started the fire. Mother and Father are too old for such work anymore. After the fire was started, Mother made some porridge. After I slurped up my bowl, off I go to the Port Hellens docks for work. I wish I could bring home more money for things we need like tea and thread but with the outrageous taxes the governor puts upon us, I barely have enough for a drink at Carmen's tavern. How I wish I could find a way to brake the people of the trance the oppressor has them in. I will find a way.

Last edited by Stars Over Katolite on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Stars Over Katolite
Stars Over Katolite

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Carmen Valdez
I sauntered over to the scruffy looking man who took a table not too far from the bar. "Yessir?" My voice was stale. I was just not having it with this day. I was done and it was only morning.

Eve Di Carlo
"Gianni cleaned out the storage decks just yesterday. I suppose I can wake what little men are left, but for godssake Eli, whatever made you such a cranky lot?" I pulled myself from the table and drug my feet as I headed to the stairs.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Stars Over Katolite Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 am

Adam White
The wench seemed to be having as bad as wonderful of a day as I was. "Give me a mug of porter, if you don't mind miss." I needed something decently strong to start off my day if I was going make it through at all.
Stars Over Katolite
Stars Over Katolite

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:13 am

Carmen Valdez
"A perfect start to a perfect day I see," I said sarcastically. "You're porter will be just a minute." What a bitter old coot.

Evie Di Carlo
I moved into the bunking areas and went through a mental list of who was already awake. Myself, Gianni, Eli, Louie, and Tobi. I'd also noticed Dante navigating the ship. It was odd how often he was up at ungodly hours of the morning.
That left Anton and Vain. I knocked on Vain's door but found it was open, and vacant. He must already be up. I moved onto Anton's quarters, knocking and waiting for a response.
I got none. I gentley open the door and peeked in. There he was, spralled out along his cot, sheets draped everywhere. I rolled my eyes, walking in and nudging him. "Greet the day," I said. "Or feel Eli's wrath."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Stars Over Katolite Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:30 am

Adam White
What a mouth on that girl! To think she had the nerve to use that tone with me! Does she know who I am? No matter. I have more important things to worry about than this petty bar wench. All that flows through my head are thoughts of disdain for that villain Manchester. I shiver. The thought of his name makes my blood go cold. I sulk more as I wait for my drink.

Dante Bellomi
I control the ship as though it were just another part of my body. The captain would be so proud how well my navigation skills have developed. I can't believe both him and father are gone. At least one of us on this ship can navigate. I see them scurry around the deck pretending they are all high and mighty. I'm glad we have people like Gianni. He's a good hearty man with the best intentions, unlike Eli, that power hungry fool. He acts like a commander but he wasn't even first mate, he is "third mate", what ever that may be. The captain always confided within me his disdain for the man but did always say he was a good warrior. If he comes to power, I'll be the first to mutiny. I can't wait to get to shore and finally get some food other than the rats Eli cooks up.

Last edited by Stars Over Katolite on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Stars Over Katolite
Stars Over Katolite

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:37 am

Carmen Valdez
I take my time getting the porter, smiling at customers and taking a few orders before slipping behind the bar and actually pouring the drink. I scoped out my tavern; people talking, the girl from earlier still sat in the back without ordering or speaking, and the older gentleman at the near by table was practically twitching. I brought him his drink.
"Here you are. Anything else?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Stars Over Katolite Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:33 am

Marco Hawk
I finally arrive at the docks. I search for the dock master. Where could the old drunk be? I see a group of soldiers walk towards the dock masters shack. I frantically run towards the hut and then dive behind a barrel. The dockmaster is outside the house talk to a man clothed in fabric of the rich. It's Judas Manchester, deputy governor of Port Hellens. It seems as though him and Mr Jones had gotten into an argument.

Civillian or Crew: Civillian
Name: Augustus Jones
Nationality: English
Appearence: 5'1" and 79 kg. Augustus is bald and has a grey goatee. Even for his age, he is still in top form. He is very toned. He has a hunch in his back. Wrinkles cover his face as well as a scar over is right eye . Due to the blindness in his right eye, he wears eye patch. His other eye is a dull grey color. He wears a shirt with lots of holes and pantaloons. He does not wear shoes. The upper part of his left ear is pierced with three rings.
Personality: He is very feisty. He is caring but harsh on the ones he cares about. He is also an anarchist.
Brief History: Augustus is an ex-privateer. He fought in many battles but gave up life on the high seas after a battle cost him sight in his right eye. Now he runs the docks in Port Hellens.

Manchester
"I'll be back old man and you better have my money!"

Augustus
"Yea yea. Whatever you say Judas. Get out of here. I have more important things to do that deal with a mamzer like you." I callthe boy out from behind the barrel.

Marco
"What was that about?"

Augustus
"The man insists I owe him money for the use of my docks. No matter. Go help Daniel over there get his ship untied. When you're done with that, I have a package that needs to be delivered to Mr. Manchester."

Marco
I licked my lips as the idea sparked within my head. I know exactly what the master is planning. This is one package I can't wait to deliver.

Stars Over Katolite
Stars Over Katolite

Back to top Go down

Post by Stars Over Katolite Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:50 am

Adam White
"Thank ye. That's all for now." I took a swig of my drink. It's been two years since I was robbed of everything I ever worked for. The pain never ceases. I begin to think of my wife Isabella. That wretched man even took her from me. I wish I could have saved her from the hanging. Everyone knew she was innocent and that she would never do a thing like that but failed to speak up because they didn't want to be next.. "Oh how I miss her," I mumbled to myself before I drink a little more. I look towards the girl at the bar. She looks a lot like her. Isabella was a Spanish beauty worthy of being a queen... and Manchester killed her. Various thoughts of revenge run through my head as a take a long drink. I will have my revenge. The beer is now all gone. Why is the beer always gone? I wish God would just send me a mug that always has beer in it. Then I'd always have something to calm my nerves. Oh well it is time for a new cup. I call the girl over.
Stars Over Katolite
Stars Over Katolite

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:30 am

Eli

Worry, that was what. Killed me to see the ship going into shambles, people stepping out of line, all over a position that could have been filled within the hour of the captain's death if not for this needless bickering. I was born to this ship. This was home for me like no other man could claim it to be, and it was my job to protect it with my life. Yet the destruction came from within the ship and her crew...so what could I do against it but attempt to take the empty position? Or at least, attempt to guarentee the right man got it. Perhaps woman, even...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:19 pm

[[does anyone know if fuzzysocks is ever gonna join the chat?]]

Carmen Valdez
I took another trip to the man at the table. "Done so soon?" I asked without care as I took his cup and placed it on my tray of dirty dishes.
"Same order or are we ready to spice up life?"

Gianni came back downstairs and settled back into his chair. "Are we eating any time soon Eli?" he asked.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrical Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Ellanore

Shortly after sitting there for about twenty minutes, Ellanore had gotten up and left. She wanted to do what she always used to; to sit on the boarding dock and watch the moon take the tidal waves and lead them in a beautiful dance.

Walking down to the sand where the waves glided over it, she took her boots off and stepped into the water until it went up to her ankles. Sighing delightfully, she tilted her head back and stared into the starry night sky.
Lyrical
Lyrical

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 pm

((Fuzz had wanted to, she just hasn't been online recently. Not sure where she went, but I know she was interested.))

Eli

Inside, I was still seething. Leaving me to my thoughts was not doing me well. I hand out a portion of bread and an apple to Gianni on a cutting board. "You're old limbs still bending as they should?" I ask, keeping my eyes on my work so as not to cut off a finger as my father had done. The cuts of my knife upon whatever it faced were strong and deliberate, getting out frustrations not so easily.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 pm

"I'm not dead yet," Gianni said whistfully, taking the apple and digging his teeth into it. Nothing better than fruit at sea. A gem in a field of water and sand.

Last edited by Toxic Miracle on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:48 pm

(( I will post in this when I get a chance or when someones charries talks to mine ^^ <3 ))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:50 pm

((Tobi is free, Alice. He just ran out onto the deck))
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next