the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Eater (Details inside:))

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Soul Eater (Details inside:)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Soul Eater (Details inside:))

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Nickoli: "Hell yea. As if she wasn't enough trouble as it is, now she's got a partner. I'm Nickoli by the way."

Augustine: "Well, then what do we fight?" I ask curiously. "We have to practice somehow."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 pm

"October J. Tyler," i greeted happily. I looked over to them. "I think Stein is in charge in that department!" She looked back to Nickoli. "Good witch, i assure you. I'd rather not have my soul taken." She laughed good natured but could hide a small amount of nervousness.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Nickoli: I raise an eyebrow but shake her hand. That explains why she smells like food. Augustine takes Jiff's hand and starts running at full speed back into the school. Poor bastard. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure I'll be able to find one that I can eat. I've already caught thirty eight kishin souls on my own."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:46 pm

She shrugged and frowned. "See, that's sort of why i'm here and all. Well, i'd rather like witches and Soul Reapers to become allies and maybe prevent another Medusa..." She spat out the name and then sighed. "It'll be tough though. God knows our relation isn't the best, but i'd at least like to try."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Augustine: "Stein! Professor Stein! Where are you?" I call as I walk down the halls. "You whoo! Where are you hiiiiiiidiiiiiiing?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Jiff gave some breathy laughs. "He's usually in the lab, doing some weird thing." He rolled his eyes, thinking of the possibilities.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Augustine: "Aha! The lab." I stop and frown after a moment. "Where the lab?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Jiff shook his head and took the lead down some corridors and through a doorway. "Stein!" He turned around in his chair and inspected us.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Augustine: "Oh. Jiff, Augustine. What are you two doing-" "Look Stein, I found a weapon! Aren't you happy for me?" He blinks and turns the screw in his head. "I'm assuming you want to practice then?" I grin and nod. "Show us the way!"

Nickoli: I shove my hands into my pickets and frown. "You know, that's not a very realistic approach to things. But whatever." I pick up my backpack. "I wanna go see the others practice."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:22 pm

October frowned. "Well, what might you do?"

Stein looked over to Jiff. "Where's the 'partner'?"
"Busy with Nickoli," He answered simply.
Stein didn't question it and instead looked through the halls looking. "Oi, Black Star, Tsubaki. Come train."
Jiff's eyebrow raised. "Spear against a ninja arsenal?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Nickoli: "Might do with what? If I were Augustine's partner? Pray." I purposely avoid her question as head back inside. It's not that I don't have an answer. I'm just not in the mood for a fight.

Augustine: "Pfft, Black Star? That's a dumb name. Who the hell is that?" "Black Star's the name of the guy who's about to kick your ass!" says some runt as he jumps up on a table. I pout and puff out my cheeks again. "Why would you go around kicking donkeys? That's animal abuse, you wierdo."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:23 pm

XD

October followed. "Not that!" She smiled. "I'm open to suggestions though. I haven't really decided where all of this might go, since i'm here and all."

Jiff blinked at her in surprise before bursting out laughing. He might actually like partnering with this girl.
"Eh...Black Star..." Tsubaku attempted to calm him but he seemed too far gone.
Stein sighed. "Perhaps Death would have been a better choice."
"No way! I'm fighting this girl!" Black Star declared. "You dare challenge me?!"
"Don't think we did. Stein sort of brought you into this..." Jiff pointed out silently.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Augustine: "Heck yea!" I say. "Normally, I'd say no to pansy looking kids like you, but as a true veagan sympathist , I vow to take down all of you animal abusers one by one! Such justice is the Heart Clan way." I do my righteous laugh as I look up at the ceiling. It's so on!

Nickoli: "It could go a thousand ways," I say. "But frankly, I'm saying this because what you're doing is unlikely to work, especially with there being so few "good" witches who don't want to kill us for killing someone they knew. Even if that amount were good, the evil ones still out number you guys four to one. Not that I'm trying to hint at anything."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Jiff shakes his head as the two start yelling challenges to each other. "Oh, boy. We've got the rambunctious ones, don't we?" He said to Tsubaki. They step out again, into a sort of field.
She laughs. "Oh, it's not that bad." She smiles and Jiff goes to Augustine.

October nods. "It's understandable...but then again you soul reapers don't really experience the best parts of our personalities when you're trying to kill us. We're all relatively peaceful, except for those exceptions...." She pauses as they too step out and go to the side lines to watch the training. "But i've come to this conclusion: There will always be your side and mine. We may not get along all the time, but then again everyone has their quarrels. This war's been going on so long no one even remembers whose started it. There will be a soldier to kill another, but what happens then? The soldier killed a brother, a sister, a mother, a father and that just leads to more going after the original. It all escalates, but what does it take to stop it?" She looks to him and smiled. "I think it's a simple offer of friendship."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Nickoli: I grimace. "And I think you got that off of an after school special." I turn around and start watching the fight, not at all being surprised if Barney came out and started singing the "I Love You" song.

Augustine: I grab the guy and he changes. I honestly didn't know what he is, but I smile anyway. "Aha, a spear! Cool freakin beans!" I grap him and start twirling him around. "He, never thought I'd get one of these!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:52 pm

October laughed at his comparison. "Couldn't have. I didn't grow up with television."
Stein came over. "So here's the mystery girl."
"Yes, sir." She looked back at Augustine. "They seem to be doing well."
"So far..." Stein lit a cigarette and puffed thoughtfully.

"HA! Tsubaki!" Black Star called.
"Alright." She changed into a kusarigama.

Jiff chuckled. "Let's see what they've got."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Augustine: I nod. "Right! Let's go!" I close my eyes for a minute and when I open them again, I'm in the same state of mind I was in when I fought the witch.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 pm

October's eyes were on her. She tilted her head as she saw the change in her. "So what's this Hearts Clan?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Nickoli: I grimace. "The Hearts Clan was a clan of gypsies who seemed to float in between everything. They weren't "good" or "evil." They weren't human, miester, weapon, or witch. They were a group of nomads who could always be told apart by their fiery colored hair and the tattoos on their tongue. Those that were blonde or had blood red hair like Augustine were believed to be blessed by the gods. And every year, when a girl turned thirteen, she was expected to eat thirteen hearts to activate her full power. It's said that their ancestor made great sacrifices to the gods and were blessed with great power as long as they ate the hearts. They're like kishins, almost, but different. Because of this, people started huntig down the young, killing them while they were weak. The Heart Clan is very emotional as you guessed and tend to get out of hand in battle. Most of the adults began to kill themselves when their young were taken, or else searched for their own destruction when their clan began to come apart. Death found her and her mom last year. They are expected to be the last ones left, although no one knows for sure. But one things for sure." I lean back in my seat and close my eyes. "Her mother has to be the strongest person I've ever met, human, miester, weapon, or witch. But she lost against lord death, and because of that, he stopped the ceremony for fear of Augustine turning into a kishin and put her in the school's custody."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:37 pm

"Interesting..." October's blue eyes settled on her. "Might i need to calm her again?"
"I doubt it," Stein said. "Black Star likes these kinds of challenges she's going to offer."

"Let's go Tsubaki!" Black Star ran into the battle grinning.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Augustine: I move just out of the way last minute and lean against his back as he continues to turn around. He growls and I smile just a bit. "What, are you scared?!" He sneers. He catches me and elbows me in the stomach, making my fly into a wall.

Nickoli: I frown, but she gets back up after a moment. She rolls her neck and points Jiff at the guy, her pin out and her hair wild. She takes a step and some how ends up behind him again like she did with October during their fight. She twirls her weapon around instead of dodging until he swings side ways, where she ducks down and swings Jiff around, catching him off balance and making him fall.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:51 pm

October smiled. "They seem a good match," She commented at their partnership.
"Might have finally found someone..." Stein said with a smile.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Nickoli: "You can say that again," I murmur. They go at it again and, after minutes of seeing them disappear and reappear in random moments of battle, end up punching each othe in the face. They both fall, but land on their feet, coming at eachother again. I see Augustine's hand starting to glow pink with the stuff she used to shock me and look over to see the Black Star guy whispering something to his weapon. I lean forward, not wanting to miss a moment. Suddenly, I hear a loud crash outside followed by
someone screaming about symmetry. I jump, which makes me fall out of my seat and onto the fight floor below.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:05 pm

October smiled. "Ah Death. Do i have to calm you down as well?" She sighted him, Liz, and Patty.
Liz rolled her eyes. "Don't even bother...He's too far gone even for us." Patty giggled.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Nickoli: I curse under my breath and stand up as Augustine suddenly drops her weapon. "What? Give up already?" yells Black Star. She walks over and he grips his weapon tighter. She suddenly picks her pin up from the ground, fixes it in her hair, and then takes off for him at full speed. But instead of attacking, she jumps up, puts her hand on his head, and jumps over him. She grabs my arm on the way, not caring that I've fallen and she's dragging me across te floor. "C'mon, Nik! Mom's here!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next