the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

5 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by LovelyDark Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:39 am

Clary looked at Finn, "Don't be angry with me." Tears began to fall slowly, "I told him I would stay, he said he'd heal you, which he did and he'd bring Kay back and try to fix him." She looked down at the floor, "He said he'd kill you if you tried to help me escape. Don't try, please."

Vasilisa nodded distractedly before glancing at the woman. Hurriedly she got off of the thing she was laying on. She held Henry's hand and looked at the two men, "T-thank you for your help. I tried to stop it, but it was like he was everywhere and everything was fresh."

Kay winked at him before straightened his back. "You take me for a virgin?" He questioned raising an eyebrow, granted this was his first male experience but he'd been with plenty of women.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:52 pm

Finn blinked and didn't know what the feel, but his first thoughts came with her first words, "he knows where Kay is?" he asked, and glanced back at him, hearing his chuckle from the dark, "why doesn't he have him with him? Didn't he turn him, aren't they dead buddies now?"

Henry frowned and rubbed her shoulder softly, trying to make her feel calm. The men reached out and each took one of her hands, smiling.
"It seems you've had a dark past," one spoke softly, in a grave tone, while the others voice rang up sweetly, "but now you are safe and can feel serene for the time being."

Mint looked away, folding his arms across his chest and shrugging. He was tired, and this sun shining in his eyes made him feel like he should be awake.
"Of course you aren't," he murmured, "it was too-" His eyes widened and he stopped himself from talking, "n-nevermind."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Clary looked up at Finn, "Asher didn't turn him. Mint did, or at least that what he told me." She bit her lip, "Finn, you should go. If I do something wrong or piss him off, he'll hurt you. I don't...I don't want to watch you be hurt."

Vasilisa flinched slightly and pulled her hands away. "We should start walking..." She suggested with a glance at the woman. She entwined her fingers with Henry's.

Kay frowned and looked at Mint. The sun stung him slightly, "Finish what you were going to say."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Finn growled, "I knew it, the little brat did it!" He pressed his fist against his head, looking at the vampire, wilted in the corner. There was no way he could lunge as quickly as he did before, if he did anything, Finn would be able to get away.
"No, I'm staying," he grumbled and sat, "I don't think I'll be getting too hurt, and there's no way in hell I'd leave you with this thing. Besides, I want to know where Kay is."

The men looked at each other and nodded, "we would like to come along madame." They went to the woman, her face emotionless as they spoke to her, "we are just travellers, so being in a group, especially in these parts, would be good for us." She sighed, different from how she acted with Henry and Vasilisa, and shrugged.
"Just don't get left behind, because we're not going back for you," she muttered and turned to start walking. The men climbed on their horses and began to follow her.
"Looks like we have more friends now," Henry said softly to her, squeezing her hand as he moved his feet.

Mint swallowed and he looked away from him, staring at a tree far away from them, "it was just too good for a first," he muttered, feeling a small blush. He was slightly more nervous with this new Kay, but it didn't seem like he changed too much after speaking to him now.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Clary closed her eyes. Her body ached, her shoulder screamed, and her hands were numb. She bit her lip and looked at Finn. "Don't get your hopes up,Finn. He could be lying and I fell right into it," she mumbled. She sighed.

Vasilisa nodded and continued to hold his hand. She walked to keep up with everyone. She had a need to please everyone. She didn't want to be a disappointment. The idea of being the damsel as usual.

Kay nodded, "I should go." He glanced at the sun. A feeling of exhaustion hit him. He began to slink back toward the house where Clary and Finn had once resided. He knew they were no longer there.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Finn shrugged and looked at her wounds, his anger rising. He didn't lash out though, now knowing he was nothing against the monster. He wouldn't be able to keep Clary safe if he set off a fight, and she was the reason he was still here.
"I won't let him touch you again," he whispered to her, hearing the monster laugh as he said it.

Henry felt a strangeness coming from Vasilisa, and he tried to hold her hand tighter, biting his lip.
"This is just like a trip we used to take with our family!" One of the men said, looking at Henry and Vasilisa, he winked, "we used to travel in large amounts, bringing ruckus to any village with all the stomachs needed to be filled!"

Mint blinked and stood, "go?" He stepped forward, watching him move away, "But we just.." he shook his head, hiding how upset he was, "you leaving isn't what I thought would happen after I finally gave you myself."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Clary looked away from him. Silent tears fell down her cheeks, "Just talk to me please. About anything random things," she whispered, "I'm afraid." The pain in her coming from her body was worse than anything she ever experienced. It was a constant throbbing ache that wouldn't go away.

Vasilisa didn't know how to respond to that. She never had an experience like that. So she remained silent as exhaustion hit her. Resting her head on his shoulder, she tried to remember that past time she slept.

Kay yawned, "the sun is makin me tired. Did you expect me to stay in the woods?" He began walking to his old home. Where clary and Finn once lives, not anymore. It hurt him but not to the point where he was sad. It was like a moment where he just didn't care.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Asher stood, leaning against the wall with narrowed eyes. He stared at the girl, his annoyance being hidden by a stinging smile on his lips. He disliked hearing them whine about nothing. He made sure to stay in the shadows, careful to not let any shine from the window touch him.
"Shut up," he whispered to her, glanced at the boy for a moment, "your fear is fine the way it is."

Henry laughed at their expressions and felt his cheeks burn softly when she rested her head on his shoulder.
"It is daytime, maybe we can rest?" He called out to the woman and she stopped, turning to look at him slowly. She was obviously annoyed and closed his eyes for a moment, pressing his finger against her temple.
"You are right, even if we lost time, we should rest," she murmured, shrugging.

Mint frowned, "So the sun makes you tired and you walk?" he muttered, shaking his head as he followed slowly. He wasn't sure if he would stay by Kay for too long, but he had no where else to go, and it was obvious to him now that Kay was nothing to be feared.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Clary flinched slightly and hung her head down. She stared at the floor and watched her tears make marks in the dust. She wanted to yell, scream, be sarcastic, but she didn't. Finn's well being was at stake.

Vasilisa picked up her head to look at the woman. She disliked the fact that the woman was annoyed with them. She couldn't help it that she and Henry had been running for days before they had even met her. They were only human and she was obviously not.

Kay shook his head, "Don't be an ass." He walked in and went upstairs to his old room.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Asher saw Finn move to block Clary from his and he growled softly, bending down. "You think I don't have power?" he whispered and reached out to grip Finn's throat, "you must be thinking strangely." He looked to Clary and winked, licking his lips. It was her blood that charged his energy he had now. Without a drink before the sun comes up, he'd be nothing.

Henry pointed to a tree, "you want to rest against that Vasilisa?" He saw softly, seeing the woman rest on the one besides it. He bit his lip, hoping Vasilisa wouldn't mind her sitting right next to them, because the men had taken up the other trees around them with their horses and bodies.

Mint bit into his lip and sat down on the grass, pulling his knees up to his chest as he stared at the old house. He didn't want to go inside, the first reason he was slightly insulted, and the second being he felt like he didn't belong in there.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:04 am

Clary looked at them, "Please! Don't hurt him, Asher!" She bit her lip hard, causing blood to well up. "Please!" She was helpless in the position she was in and it bothered her.

Vasilisa nodded and allowed him to lead her over to the tree. She sat down exhausted and closed her eyes as she leaned against it. She waited for Henry to sit down next to her.

Kay laid down on his bed and fell asleep.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:35 am

Asher threw him aside and crawled toward her, putting his lips close to hers to catch the scent of her blood, "but neither of you seem to understand that you belong to me, that was apart of the deal." He pressed his mouth against her, sucking on the blood coming from her lip.

Henry smiled, happy she didn't mind the spot and sat down beside her. He sat close and put his arms around her shoulder, blushing softly.
"Ah," one of the men said, "young lovers." Henry blinked and blushed, pulling his arm away and scratching his arm awkwardly.

Mint likes to stare at houses.
Very Happy
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:39 am

Clary struggled the best she could. Her head moved from side to side to disengage his lips off of hers. Memories began to flood freshly into her head. Harsh fingers, lips, hurting her all of her body. She began to tremble.

Vasilisa rested her head against his shoulder. She enjoyed the comfort of him. He was her safety, and she curled up beside him. She fell asleep, not fearing anything. For once, unafraid.

LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:51 am

Asher chuckled, feeling the fear emanate from her trembling mouth, when he felt something rough against his side, and in a moment, he was on the floor. He saw that the boy pushed him away and he stared hard at him, slowly starting to smile wildly, "what shall I do to you?"

Henry felt how calm she was and he smiled softly, patting her hair gently and making sure he didn't wake her. It was harder for him to fall asleep, because he wanted to keep a close eye on things to make sure nothing could hurt her. Training with the woman was essential, but he obviously couldn't go and do it now.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:56 am

Clary's blood dripped from her lip at she watched Asher and Finn. She desperately wished she wasn't tied up. She held back a wince as she tried again to loosen the ropes. She moved her aching wrists up and drown against the pole hoping it would catch on something.

Vasilisa turned away from him in her sleep. She slipped down from against the tree and curled up in the grass. Her knees pulled up toward her chest and her arm beneath her head. No nightmares plagued her.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Asher could barely get up, grunting as he pushed his body to move. But he was knocked down again by the boy and he closed his eyes, laughing softly.
"Clary, we could just leave!" Finn said to her, astonished by how weak the monster was during the day. Why were they even staying here?! This thing can't do anything to them now!

Henry watched her peaceful soft sleep, unable to rest. He bit into his lip, now would be a good time to go and just have the woman teach him a few things with the sword, it didn't seem like Vasilisa would wake soon... Besides, if he just became good with a sword, she might see him as a real man.

Mint stood up after a while of waiting and walked up toward the house, looking up at an old window on the second floor. He bit into his lip and picked up a muddy rock, rolling it around in his finger tips. He tossed it up at the window, hearing a soft, old, clink.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Clary looked at Finn, "I made a deal, Finn. Even if we did leave we can't stop him from coming after us at night!" She spit blood from her mouth. "We are human, Finn. We can't beat him at night. " She managed to pull her wrists from the rope and moved toward Finn. It would have consequences later but she grabbed Finn's hand. "We don't have a choice, right now. What about Kay?"

Vasilisa continued to sleep. She curled up more, keeping her knees up by her chest.

Kay moaned before getting up and opening the window, "What?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Finn held down the growling beast, feeling him try to move beneath him with anger. He frowned, he was just too weak! "I can take this shit Clary...Look at you!" He wanted to hold onto her, but he had to hold this thing down so she wouldn't get hurt.
"Kay... Do you think this guy will help us with him? You think we can trust him?" He asked, his voice rough and loud.

Henry stood slowly, trying no to wake her. He moved over to the woman silently and knelt beside her, she didn't bother to look up from her sword, "what do you need?" Her voice was solemn, and Henry wondered if she was angry with them.

Mint winced at the sun in his sensitive eyes, covering them with his hand as he peered up at the window. Kay looked pretty in the glow of the sun... He blinked and had to stop his thoughts there.
"I was wondering... when you'd be done," he called softly.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Clary looked down at the monster, "No, your right," she murmured softly. She looked around and found the bag that she gathered from the house. "Break his neck and we'll go now."

Vasilisa *sleeping*

Kay rolled his eyes, "When the sun is down." He grumbled and shut the window going back to bed.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Finn was surprised for a moment and reached to put his hands around Asher's neck, when he felt the monsters hand come up and grip his wrist, tightening his hold and pushing his nails deep into Finn's skin. He grunted and tried to move his hand away but ended up falling over and being knocked into a wall in the head.
Asher licked his nails, tasting the disgusting blood as he turned his gaze on the girl. "I wonder how pretty rope looks around the neck."

Mint frowned and bit into his lip, shaking his head and walking toward the woods. He was mad at himself for giving in to this fake Kay, and now he couldn't say he had no relations with it. He pushed his fingers against his eyes as he walked, not letting the tears come out at all.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Clary glared at Asher, not giving into his taunting. She rushed over to Finn, "Come on," she mumbled to him. She threw the bag at Asher and put her arms underneath Finn's armpits. Using her remaining strength, she started moving toward the cellar stairs. "Wake up, Finn...please," she made sure they stayed in the sunlight as she started moving up the stairs.

Tara was exploring in the woods, she was no more than fourteen. She came across a house with a missing window. She had been looking around when she saw two men walk toward it. She hid and watched one go inside, and the other remain outside. With a frown she watched the younger one leave, she ran over to him. "Hi."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Asher snickered and reached out, his hand stinging from the sun shining on it as he grabbed hold of her foot. He gripped her harshly, ripping through her clothes as he growled loudly. He roared at the pain and the smell of burning flesh filling the air.

Mint pulled his hands from his now red eyes and looked at her in confusion. He looked around to see if she was really talking to him, "Hello..." he muttered. He didn't really know how to talk to people who weren't his servants.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Clary screamed as she fell. Using her free foot she kicked at the hand grabbing her. She pulled her foot free and continued her trek up the stairs with Finn "Wake up!" she yelled at his form as she dragged him up the stairs.

Tara blinked, "I'm Tara, can I walk with you?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Asher held his hand close to his chest, snarling to himself as he slumped back into the shadows. His mind felt like it was shutting down on himself.
Finn's eyes fluttered, but he didn't come to a full wake, his head still filled with black dots reflecting through his vision. It was hard for him to open his mouth and speak, and his legs barely let him move them.

Mint folded his arms across his chest and took a step away from her, "I didn't ask who you were, and I don't care what you do." He looked away at the house and back at his feet, his annoyance making him feel guilty for some odd reason.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:02 am

Clary slipped on the step and fell on her tailbone. She winced, "Finn, please," tears fell down her face. She forced herself to get up. Her arms ached, her wrists hurt, but she needed to save them both. She managed to get them out of the house. After dragging him a little ways from the house. She propped him up against a tree and collapsed down next to him.

Tara frowned and took a step toward him. "What's your name?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next