the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

5 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by Hearts44 Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:20 am

Finn's eyes tried to open again, but he was too weak, his mind unable to control parts of his body. He wish he knew what was going on, his memory of the situation he was in was very faded, and all he could see was fangs against the images in his head.

Mint took another step away from her and began walking, "there's no need for someone I don't know to have knowledge of my name." He couldn't tell her his real name, he was too popular as the hated Lord in the village, but he also had no imagination to come up with a different name.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:34 am

Clary didn't know what to do. She couldn't leave him alone to get a horse or steal something. She managed to stand and looked around, she walked a bit into the woods and found a fresh water creek. She moved back to Finn and dragged him to the water. She cleaned off the dried blood on her wrists. The water was freezing and she sat back down next to him. Her fingers were cold so she rested them against Finn's forehead hoping it'd help.

Tara sighed and followed him. "No need to be rude. I'm just lonely. Why can't you just tell me your name? Who am I suppose to tell?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:47 am

Finn shivered and his eyes opened slowly, seeing a blurry Clary near him. It hurt to move his head, so he closed his eyes and tried to relax himself, "what... happened.." he mumbled, trying to breath regularly but his chest was not moving right.

Mint unfolded his arms and balled his fists, turning toward her, "if you are going to follow me, it'd be best if you kept quiet. I do not like strangers, especially ones who are unable to take the hint. And I don't know who you know, you can tell your family or anyone in that village, but it doesn't even matter."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:50 am

Clary began to panic, she was worried for Finn. "He threw you into a wall and you hit your head. I dragged you out." She pulled off the remains of her shirt and got it wet. She pressed the cloth gently against his forehead.

Tara shrugged, "No family and I ain't from the village." She picked up a stick as she continued to follow him.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:17 am

Finn sighed at the cold feeling against his head. He had a harsh headache that had been causing him to feel warm, so the cold helped him clear his head. The thought of that monster waiting for them down there wasn't a good one, this definitely wouldn't be the last of him...
"What do we do?" he asked softly, opening his eyes to look at her.

Mint glanced at the stick and turned away, wondering why she felt the need to grab it.
"So you're just some wanderer, does that make you sound less suspicious, no," he muttered, shaking his head. He was the one who seemed suspicious, he sighed.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:15 am

Clary looked at him and shook her head. "I don't know." She sighed and continued to press the wet cloth to his head. She shivered as the wind kicked up against her bare skin. "When your able to walk we need to move quickly and find a place before nightfall."

Tara moved the stick around in the air, "Yeah, you seem like you don't have anyone either so, why not some company? Will you tell me your name now?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Finn sighed and closed his eyes again, resting his head on a tree, "listen, you have to get going without me, and you know that." He mumbled, not wanting to look at her reaction, "you'll be faster without me, and it's still really early, you'll be able to get out of town, and I can distract him tonight." The plan seemed flawless to him, unless he went after her scent, he would just have to make sure he was closer to the beast.

Mint shook his head, becoming angry, "I don't understand who you think you are, but when someone doesn't wish to talk to you, you need to learn you are not needed!" He grumbled, glancing at her before turning his head away furiously. Someone so young and unfearful of the monster that he is... He didn't like it.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Clary shook her head, "No!" she shouted it at him. "I'm not leaving you, I will drag you if I have to. Do you understand me?" she stood. He was giving up and she didn't like it. She yelled for Kay until her voice when hoarse hoping he'd hear her cries for help.

Kay covered his ears, something was making them hurt. He got up, the soft voice in his head sounded familiar. It was very faint but he was able to get up and follow it. He ran fast in case he lost it.

Tara pouted, "You do not need to be so crude."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Finn's eyes widened and he turned to her, "Clary!" He shouted at her, "what the hell?! Do you not get that he's a fucking monster now, that he could kill you when I can't get up like this!" He tried to sit up and grunted, the pain shutting through his head fast, "You have to go... I couldn't live knowing I was the one who..."

Mint rolled his eyes and went to lean against a tree, "crude? I wish that's all I was," he whispered and bit into his lip. Blood spurted into his mouth and he gasped slightly, turning away from the girl as he licked it up, his body shaking.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Clary glared at him, "Shut up." There was a figure in front of her. Silently, she pointed to Finn. "Please, Kay. Help us." Fangs were barred but none met her flesh. Hesitantly, he picked up Finn and jerked his head. He ran fast and she couldn't keep up. Bending over, she panted as she watched them disappear into the woods. "Finn!"

Kay set him down in his house, in Finn's room. "Stay, I'm going to get her." He ran back using up his remaining strength. He set her down in Finn's room and went to his own. He heard her quiet voice, "He's changed, Finn."

Tara blinked and pretended she didn't see anything, "So where are we going?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Finn stared up at the ceiling, his mind unable to process the fast pace of things around him. His head was throbbing harshly and he could barely face her. Clary's voice echoed softly and he blinked slowly, "where did he even come from... " he choked softly.

Mint pressed his fingers to his ears, leaning his forehead against the tree and trying to calm himself down, "no where!" he growled. His voice was becoming raspy with need and he curled his toes, trying to resist. It was so hard... He wasn't a monster. He wasn't a monster. He wasn't a monster!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Clary kissed his cheek, "Just sleep, it'll probably be dark soon." She took his hand in her own, "Please, please just rest so we can go."

Kay ran out of his room and then outside, "Mint!" He yelled looking around for him. He could easily find him but she couldn't.

Tara frowned, "You sure are odd."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Finn frowned, she wasn't going to leave him. He let out a long breath of air, upset with her decision, and closed his eyes.
"I wish you'd listen to me," he whispered softly, unable to sleep because he was becoming nervous. Not nervous for himself, God knows he'd die before that ever happened, but nervous for her life. He wanted her to stay alive, he wanted her to stay with him.

Mint's fangs pushed from the inside of his mouth and his feet began to turn him. He heard a soft call from the distance, but his hunger was louder. He licked his lips slowly, as he took a step toward her, swaying slightly, unable to hold onto balance.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Clary shook her head, "You wouldn't leave when I asked. I'm sure as hell not leaving when you tell me too." She released his hand and rested her head against the bed. She let herself rest.

Kay sighed, "I need your help! Please! You turned me back into me!" he waited a few moments longer.

Tara grabbed onto his shoulders, "Hey, sir are you alright?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Finn chuckled softly to himself, she did have a point there. He sighed and turned his body toward her as much as he could, reaching his weak hand up to touch her cheek. He smiled gently and stroked his thumb against her skin as he began to fall asleep.

Mint's eyes widened and he screamed when she touched him. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her away, stumbling back himself. He was looking around the forest hysterically, knowing he was too close to doing something horrible. He felt like he couldn't stop the feeling when he was so into it....
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Tara yelped and fell, her hand cut open by a rock. "Ow, look what happened," she mumbled.

Kay smelled blood and ran toward it, "Mint." he breathed seeing the girl on the ground. He felt the sun starting to fall and the moon start to rise.

Clary took his hand falling asleep.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Mint gasped when he saw Kay, the smell of blood making him feel faint, but he was a statue when Kay arrived. He stared at him, his fingers twitching with nerves as he took in how lovely he glowed in the early moonlight. His mouth hung slightly open, and his fangs seemed to stop hurting.

Finn opened his eyes and looked out the window. He blinked and sat up, uncaring of the small amount of pain he still had, "shit Clary!" He cursed, pointing to the window, "shit shit!" He moved off of the bed, stumbling around the room, "we need to go!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Kay leaned down to the girl and fed. She went limp when he finished and laid her beneath the tree. He turned to Mint, "Come with me."

Clary jumped blinking slowly, "What?" Then she looked out at the window. The moon, she got to her feet. "Kay will protect us, we can't run now. He'll find us quicker!"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:04 am

Mint blinked and nodded, walking hesitantly toward him. He saw a small amount of blood spread across his bottom lip and he breathed slowly. His hunger was still whispering in his ear, and he leaned toward Kay and sucked the leftover blood from off of his mouth. Mint pulled back, swallowing and looking at the grass, ready to follow now.

Finn shook his head, "Kay's not going to protect us, he's probably bringing all his vampire friends to come and snack on us right now," he muttered and moved over to the closet, grabbing a spare sword, "look, we can't trust him anymore!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:06 am

Kay took Mint's hand and moved to the house. "We can play later, right now I need to help those inside." He kissed his neck and walked into the house."Clary! Finn!" He yelled.

Clary got up and walked over to him, "But he saved us!"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:22 am

Mint wondered what that meant, his neck burning slightly with heat. He sighed when he followed him into the house, looking around and recognizing it from awhile ago. He frowned, back when everything was as it was, that was the last time he was inside. He may even like the way things were now, but he didn't want to admit that.

Finn heard Kay from downstairs and looked at Clary, "he saved us to eat us," he whispered to her, "I'm going down there with my sword." He went to the door and opened it, going to the top of the stairs, "you can only come along if your armed." He started to go slowly down the steps.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 am

Kay frowned, "Finn, I'm hurt you would think that. If I wanted to have done that, I would have done it when you were both sleeping." He let go of his hand and stood at the foot of the stairs looking up at him.

Clary grabbed a sword aggravated, "Finn! Please, Asher's going to be coming for us. We can't push him away from us now." She tugged on his shirt, biting her lip.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:36 am

(LOL Kay is funny)
Mint stiffened at the mention of his brother. If he knew that it was his brother they'd be going against he wouldn't have come... Actually, he probably would have. He can't even bother to leave, he couldn't leave Kay and have him angry.

Finn sighed and looked at her, "whatever, we'll trust the freaking vampire," he started down the steps, glaring at Kay.
"If you try anything, I won't stop myself from," he glanced at the black haired boy standing by the door and his eyes widened, "Clary, it's the monster that killed Kay." He raised his sword slightly, "I swore to get my revenge on it."

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:45 am

Kay leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. "Who, Mint? He's harmless, not need to get your undergarments in a twist."

Clary set her hand on the sword, "It's not the time nor the place for this Mint. We have bigger things to worry about." She glanced out the window, the moon was out, the sun completely gone.

Vasilisa rubbed her eyes getting up, "Henry?"
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:02 am

Mint frowned, he wasn't responsible for Kay turning.. He shook his head and looked out the window, seeing how dark it was. He stared deep into the woods and saw the trees moving slightly against the wind. He let his eyes focus more and he caught sight of a shadow moving quickly, before disappearing. He swallowed, shaking slightly.
He's out there.

Finn shrugged and let the sword go down by his side, "whatever Mr. creature," he muttered, "of course you're going to stick up for your knew monster friend." He stepped down from the last stair, "how much time do you think we have anyway? How fast do you think he'd come? He probably has some vampire errands to run first."

Henry heard Vasilisa and dropped his sword, bowing to the woman, who looked at him with confusion as he walked away. He was training with her all day long, learning things he never even knew existed.
"Vasilisa, you're awake!" he said happily, nervously rubbing his right arm. Learning how to fight really puts a strain on muscles.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next