the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So You've Been Kicked Out Of Your Brainspace....

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

So You've Been Kicked Out Of Your Brainspace.... - Page 5 Empty Re: So You've Been Kicked Out Of Your Brainspace....

Post by Invisimort Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:40 pm

T.Mor:

"Uhm... ...what... what should... what do you think we... should see... first...?" I asked. It was so different from Auda, where you don't really want to go anywhere unless you were actually out of something. It was nice to be somewhere that wasn't on fire. ...And with Bastet. ...Not on fire and with Bastet. That was a pretty good place to be.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

So You've Been Kicked Out Of Your Brainspace.... - Page 5 Empty Re: So You've Been Kicked Out Of Your Brainspace....

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Bastet

"We certainly won't see all of the caverns in one day..." I peek up at the sun's line against the opposite wall from which it was setting to see how much more daylight we would have. They liked to sprawl out and have private passage ways in certain sections which would be nice, and the underground lakes were pretty - though usually guarded. "We can start there though?"

I lead over the gangways to an inlet in the rock holding a separate neighborhood. Passageways in the back of the space looked like a door into black contrasting from the brightness and color of outside. "Stick close; it's easy to get lost sometimes..." I'd usually take his hand, but such a move in public would definitely reach Cern's ears...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum