the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So You've Been Kicked Out Of Your Brainspace....

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

So You've Been Kicked Out Of Your Brainspace.... - Page 3 Empty Re: So You've Been Kicked Out Of Your Brainspace....

Post by Ravyn Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:32 pm

The Puppetmaster: I took the note and glanced at it briefly but generally ignored most of it, knowing that anything my author had written would probably be illegible or make absolutely no sense (possibly both). I smiled a little bit under my hood and opened the door, moving aside so he could come in. "That's fine... uhm.... i-its not trouble for you to stay here, really...." i said. Jacob was pretty much the least frightening person i knew and the company might do me some good.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

So You've Been Kicked Out Of Your Brainspace.... - Page 3 Empty Re: So You've Been Kicked Out Of Your Brainspace....

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Jacob

I smiled widely, happy not to go back. "...I should not take up much room...I have not eaten in over two hundred years...and I hardly sleep..." I add, not wanting to be trouble.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Mr.Face:

"Unless you have any more specific queries, no. However on the residency side of matters, details are completely up in the air at the moment due to the unanticipated nature of your arrival. As stated, you will not be sleeping on my sofa." Sofas are not for sleeping on. Especially my sofa. And especially by unanticipated guests. Unacceptable.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:51 pm

The Puppetmaster: "R-really, its no trouble at all... uhm... if... if the authors were going to... to make someone stay here with me... ah... im... im glad its you...." I said. Even if he did eat and sleep like a normal person, he would still be a better house guest than practically anyone else on the grounds that i wasn't compelled to flee whenever he was around. It was difficult to be a good hostess when you panicked at your guests....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:37 am

Will

"A cot? A floor would even do honestly...." I say, rolling my eyes. Really. What was the big deal with the couch?

Jacob

I smile a bit more.

"I, I am happy it is you as well," I say, taking off my hat and holding it in my hands. "And I will try to be whatever service to you I can."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Puppetmaster: A tiny smile found its way to my face. "I-its all right.... uhm.... you dont have to do anything for me.... its... its just kinda nice... to.. to, er.... have some company.... that isnt a cat and still isnt scary..... uhm.... i mean..... i love the cat, but.... its not the same...." I kinda stammered out, trying to maintain some semblence of coherency.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Peter

"Depends on what it is, I guess," I answered. "But you might as well not lie, at least."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Mr. Cox

Ah so Cottontail was even more of a goodie two shoes then before. I roll my eyes. "Demetrius, I get pleasure out of torturing Peter. He's been my prisoner more than once. Apparently, though, I am not allowed to do so according to this note. As an honest gentleman, I will uphold my author's wishes." I say, glaring at Peter.

Jacob

I nod, understanding about the company. "How is your kitten by the way....and may I come in...?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Peter

"At least you're not claiming to be my acquaintance," I said, rolling my eyes.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:40 pm

The Puppetmaster: "O-of course!" i said. I'd already moved aside so he could enter, but i supposed manners and such were more rigid in his time. "Ah.... she's doing very well.... uhm.... she's gotten bigger....."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Bastet

"I told you this place is called Alley Way though," I point out, sighing. This was probably going to be more work than it was worth, but I couldn't exactly have him going around worshiping every person in the place, let alone the animals. If he was supposed to blend in. Or something. I didn't even know, so long as it wasn't in front of anyone who might see to use it for personal gain. What, like yourself? Shutup. It didn't happen. So then nothing was gained, and it was just for...personal query...? Sure.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:45 pm

T.Mor:

"I... I know... It... It just... ... It... There's... Kitties. And... And like... It I mean... I dunno. ...I'll... I can... Be uhm... I can just not say... About how it is..." I didn't want to get her in trouble for me... Which kind of seemed like what was happening, since like... I mean... The ginger kinda seemed upset at me for being here...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Mr. Face:

The floor would be acceptable? That would work. "I do have an abundance of floors." I stated thoughtfully. "I suppouse that we could just figure that out when it actually comes time to resolve the issue..." I mused further, wondering how one could get guest quarters on such short notice. "How long will you be staying?"
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Will

"I'm not sure....I asked the author's...they wouldn't tell me," I say, annoyed.

Mr. Cox

"Well there really isn't a word for it is there." I snap, further annoyed. Snatching the note out of his hands, I read the rest of my requirements.

Food. Housing.

....I have to take him to work?

No. Hell no. I am NOT taking him to work.

Jacob

I nod, stepping inside. "Thank you..." I say, smiling a bit as I look around. "You have a nice home..."

Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Mr.Face:

"...They wouldn't tell you? That's... less than ideal." I replied. I wondered exactly what ought to occur now. Clearly his existence would have to be dealt with in some way, however I was in the middle of actual work when he'd shown up, and as such I wasn't particularly well disposed to actually... do any active hosting at the moment. And really, why should I have to act the gracious host when I didn't even invite anyone over? "Sit here in silence for the next six and a half hours." I requested, uncertain exactly as to how to proceed with this inconvenience.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Bastet
...I totally didn't get any of that meaning. If there was supposed to even be any meaning in there. "Well just remember you can die here still," I say, as that's pretty much the most important difference between his weird tripping out religion and Alley. Sure. Unless those 'authors' did the bringing back from the dead, which I still didn't really believe. I sigh, glancing back to the door frame. He couldn't stay here, because Dea had anyone walking in and out of here...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:27 pm

T.Mor:

...I could die here? ...How did that work? I mean, I didn't doubt her, but like... this was arguably the holiest place on ...Well if we weren't even on Erf anymore... I didn't really know where we would be technically. Uhm. But.. if... if she didn't want me to accidentally myself to death, then... well, that made sense. It did. "I'll... I'll uhm... do.. whatever... whatever you say.. to... to end up not dead and stuff... " I told her, trying to be all... helpful or something. I mean, I could see she was concerned. I didn't want to be making her concerned. She shouldn't be concerned... She's Bastet.

I kind of wondered how this was going to work then if I clearly wasn't allowed there... Like... What would happen? Where would I stay? I mean, I'd... I'd like to stay with Bastet... but... if that wasn't possible... then what?
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:04 pm

The Puppetmaster: I closed and re-locked the door behind him once he was in. "Th-thank you... uhm.... i like it....." i said quietly. It was small, but not too small, and pleasant. This was good, considering how much time i spent at home...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 am

Will

"alright," I say, pulling a few books out of my bag and cracking one open to the dog-eared page. I pause and put my book down, keeping my finger in the page to hold my spot. "Why were you asking about my skills? Do you require them at all?"

Jacob

I nod, still happy to just.....be out. "Where is Molly?" I ask. I loved the little kitten, she was so fluffy and cute.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:48 am

The Puppetmaster: As if on cue, the kitten appeared in the hallway, rubbing up against my leg before moving on and meowing it the new visitor. My smile widened a bit, amused. "I think she remembers you...."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:50 pm

Mr. Face:

Unsurprisingly, he did not cease his speaking immediately, and instead had the audacity to ask a question. I put down my pen with a bit of force and turned my head to 'look' right at him. "No, I am of the irritatingly usless presuasion to ask seemingly relevant questions and then do nothing with the information given." I replied, dripping with sarcasm.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:34 am

Jacob

I smile and crouch down, petting Molly lightly. "She has gotten bigger, but she still is quite small. She has got a lot of growing to do." I say, smiling down at Molly.

Will

"Look, I just wish to know what exactly it is you need me to do or who....or what you wish me to take care of. I think that is pretty fair, with all do respect, sir." I say, glaring back at him.

I didn't want to be in this situation any more than he did.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:45 am

Mr.Face:

"I would have thought that it was exceedingly obvious that I wouldn't be asking you about it unless I intended to make use of the skill set. Tomorrow I will likely take you down to my Cellblocks to evaluate your skills and usefulness to me. I'd simply assumed that you, like any other employee here could take direction without explanation. Clearly, I was wrong." I informed him icily. Wasn't as if all of that couldn't have been implied from context anyway.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:48 am

Will

"Normally, if I'm given a target or a job. I am at least informed, I knew you wanted my skills all I wanted to know was what you wanted them for."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Mr.Face:

"It is irrelevant to you what I want them for at this point in time. I shouldn't have to tell you anything. You're a guest not a Co-conspirator. And it would behoove you to remember that fact." I replied, injecting venom into every word. He had no right to simply waltz in here and demand to know anything and everything. He should have been quite content that I didn't just shoot him on the spot and accept the authorial reprimands. So now, not only was I stuck having to deal with him, but his inability to actually... listen was depriving me of my own productivity. Fantastic. This was simply the best idea that the authors had ever conceived.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum